Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

bens such a sneak isnt he :rofl: I cant really get into it but i did watch it the other day for a little while lol

bens such a sneak isnt he :rofl: I cant really get into it but i did watch it the other day for a little while lol

:rofl: Glad I am not the only one. Yeah he is, and it made me realise that there is more to it than just going as fast as possible in a boat :haha:

Watching Volleyball at the moment. Not my favorite, but will watch. :haha:

Is your coverage from NBC Whit? Five hours behind or something cos they want to put in breaks? :nope:

Yep, behind from what you guys have seen. :nope:

That's why I didn't know about the 15 year old doing fantastic until last night. :haha:

:haha: Sorry for ruining it then. We need to spoiler half the thread :haha:

I think it is a real shame that you get to see it so far after, we have 24 channels this time but even when its in a different country we have lots of live coverage. A few channels and shown what ever time it is, plus hightlights if it is all at really odd times.

Tonight has been amazing for team GB :thumbup:

Noooooo the men's football team lost on penalties! Even in the olympics we can't seem to escape the penalty shoot out curse:dohh:

It's ok. :haha:

I'm really just into gymnastics and swimming anyway. I don't mind watching the other stuff, but LOVE those 2!

It's just neat!

Looking forward to the gymn event finals, starting tomorrow. So proud of Gabby :)

Also looking forward to the women's 10m platform diving. That's crazy high!

silver in sailing :) 30 GB medals now!

This is the worst I've seen Federer play since he had mono. Am disappointed, I want a proper match. Seriously, he's the greatest of all time...I wanted a thriller, not a damp squib! Irrespective of the winner!

Three net c's in a row?! The stars are aligning!

I am loving the match. I know if you're a netural or a tennis fan then you will want something more gritty than this but I so badly want Murray to win this, that he needs to walk it.

I'm let down. The greatest ever could have given me something to sink my teeth into! I wanted a battle...!!

*stamps foot* ;)

I am so excited and nervous. Come on Murray. He is doing fantastic, winning this game will put him in a good place.

I should add, that although Federer is playing poorly...Murray is playing really, really well. I didn't say that initially, and it shouldn't be taken away from Andy.

Argh, come on, Roger...give us a battle for at least a set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->