Let's talk symptoms while we wait

sammie13s

Reaction score
So I think I'm around 7 days past ovulation. Due af on the 11th Feb.
Last night I had a cup of tea and I had an awful sickly taste. Like metal. It was vile. And i vomited.
But what's standing out the most is my vivid dreams. I'm remembering them all like I'm literally there. Me and oh are on our fourth ttc. We have bedded twice a day since last af so praying this is our month. Oh I forgot to mention that I had vertigo this morning when I woke.
What are your symptoms ladies? Xxx

So I think I'm around 7 days past ovulation. Due af on the 11th Feb.
Last night I had a cup of tea and I had an awful sickly taste. Like metal. It was vile. And i vomited.
But what's standing out the most is my vivid dreams. I'm remembering them all like I'm literally there. Me and oh are on our fourth ttc. We have bedded twice a day since last af so praying this is our month. Oh I forgot to mention that I had vertigo this morning when I woke.
What are your symptoms ladies? Xxx
Fx for you. I also have the vivid dream for last 4 days. My af is due on 9th.

Have you really 🤔 Oh I do hope it's a symptom. I am normally a dreamy person but these dreams I'm having are so vivid and weird. Do you have any other symptoms? How long have you been ttc? Xx

I hope so too, the dreams are so real and I can remember most of it. Although it makes no sense :D This is our second try for #1. I do have other symptoms like bloating, frequent urination etc. But I am kind of overanalyzing it. Each time I feel something new, I try to relate it with a "sign". But vivid dream is the one of those that is recurring.

Same on the vivid dreams! I actually dreamt I told work I couldn’t go in today because I was pregnant and having morning sickness 😳 but apart from that I’ve had a lot of cramping tonight, slightly sore nipples and on/off nausea that turns into hunger. GL girls! Xx

I had the most awful dream last night. I woke this morning and I was so convinced it was real I actually said to myself what's the point in getting up. I dreamt I had cervical cancer and was told there is a 32% chance I would live. It was horrible. I even rung my partner upset. I'm still sat here now thinking it's real 😭😭😭 xx

I had the most awful dream last night. I woke this morning and I was so convinced it was real I actually said to myself what's the point in getting up. I dreamt I had cervical cancer and was told there is a 32% chance I would live. It was horrible. I even rung my partner upset. I'm still sat here now thinking it's real 😭😭😭 xx

Those dreams are horrible aren’t they. They’re so convincing but thank god that one isn’t real ♥️♥️

I’ve just had a huge glob of stretchy cloudy cm.. stomach has still had the occasional butterfly/wishy washy feeling too. This wasn’t planned but I’m so desperate for it now!

When are you due lovie? I really hope this is it for you. I caved and tested on a cheaper today. 25ml. Negative 😭 I'm due af the 11th. Feel really disappointed now if I'm being honest. My nipples are throbbing but that's normal for me. I have been going the toilet alot these past couple of days. Loose stools. Feel abit nauseated but my son has been poorly so I'm guessing I'm out and it's down to me catching his bug. Every month it breaks my heart telling my partner I'm out as he longs for it so much xxx

Im actually due the 10th, I think I’m around 9dpo. It was just the cramping last night that was a bit weird, it made me wonder if you can feel these things more when it’s your 2nd. I used a 20miu this morning and that was a bfn, I think we might have more luck closer to the day I guess. We need positivity, you never know! ♥️

Hi ladies,

Hoping I can also join this thread. I am 5dpo not really any symptoms yet but I guess its early yet. I must admit though I did feel a little sick this morning when I woke up!

In my last pregnancy I had really vivid dreams!

Emma :kiss:

Hi Emma. Of course you can join us. How long have you been ttc? I got a negative today on a first response early so presuming I'm out this month...... AGAIN xxx

Hi Emma. Of course you can join us. How long have you been ttc? I got a negative today on a first response early so presuming I'm out this month...... AGAIN xxx

Been trying now for 6 months. Not obsessed over it this month. Only doing OPKS, can't temp because I get up early in the mornings to pee at different times so my readings wouldn't be accurate (damn you bladder) :happydance:

-AF due 02/16

So far since around 02/01:
-Light cramping off and on
-Had pinching pains around right ovary for a day
-Vivid dreams
-Tired
-Sore nipples constantly
-High CP, which was hard a few days ago but getting softer
-Thin milk white CM when checking CP
-Poop smells different than normal (maybe the prenatals do that? Also been eating better)
-Took a $ tree pregnancy test yesterday and got a dot in the test strip right away. Upon reading online, could be anything. Not considering it a +

Note: These could also be side effects of getting off BCP. In this cycle, I took the 1st week of BCP before we decided to TTC so my body is thrown off and I have no clue when I ovulated. I've been taking OPKs all week and I'm not ovulated this week like I thought might happen, so I may have last week.

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

It's hard to stay away from testing. And those BFNs are the worse. You still have time :dust: This might be your cycle!

It's hard to stay away from testing. And those BFNs are the worse. You still have time :dust: This might be your cycle!

Ive been falling asleep at my desk today! I'm now 9dpo and that was one of the first symptoms I had when I had my first.

Just a quick update... yesterday had a big glob of EWCM... this morning had light brown spotting so I was pumped especially since my cervix is super high and my vaginal walls feel like theyre swollen and caving in (wtf? lol) but just now a couple hours later I checked and it's bright red but cervix and vagina still have same symptoms. I have read that your cervix drops low on your period. and this is exactly a week before my period is due.

Can I join you guys? I had an awesome group last pregnancy. It would be great to share this experience again?

My AF is due 2.17 and I've already taken 2 test. Lol. I don't have anymore... so that's good.

I'm TTC #2 and my baby is 2.5 years old. #2 for me and #3 for DH.

Symptoms: fatigue, loose stools, VERY vivid dreams, lower back pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->