Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Sorry i re read my post i posted the 1st bit then went and had a play with ff and then added more. on cd 18 i woke at 4:45 and my temp was 36.40 thetn fell back to sleep and woke at 6:15 and my temp was 36.82 i normally temp between 5:15 and 5:45 so i put in the 2nd temp and it gave me ov on day 17 but then after today's temps if i added tomorrow temps at the same as today it moved my o day to day 19 so i changed the day 18 temp to 36.40 and now it looks a lot better to me plus i got really really bad ov pains on day 18 as well so it is probable that i am 3dpo and not 4dpo.

Hope that didn't confuse you more i need to re read what i post lol

No, I said it's too early for me. You throwing numbers out might as well been in another language. Ie get it now!!!

tmr - Hopefully you caught the eggy in time.

Rin- Fx'd for a BFP tomorrow!!

AFM - My temps are still all over the place. I don't know what is causing them to be like this, I'm not sure if I should blame the weather, my tossing and turning, or soy. Has soy affected anyone's temps before? I'm afraid it's going to mess me up this cycle.:cry: Here soon I'm going to have to leave for my oral surgery. if I'm feeling bad, I'll check in with you ladies tomorrow, but if I'm ok I'll check in later today.

tmr - hopefully it's right now!

Does anyone know if I can start taking Royal Jelly or Evening Primrose Oil now, if it would help at all? I'm CD13 but still on my period (blech!) but it's going away pretty quickly now. Again, I haven't ovulated at all since coming off of Depo in January and really hoping the soy will help!! I have been taking OPKs and so far very negative. Thanks!!

AFM - My temps are still all over the place. I don't know what is causing them to be like this, I'm not sure if I should blame the weather, my tossing and turning, or soy. Has soy affected anyone's temps before? I'm afraid it's going to mess me up this cycle.:cry: Here soon I'm going to have to leave for my oral surgery. if I'm feeling bad, I'll check in with you ladies tomorrow, but if I'm ok I'll check in later today.

Hope your surgery goes well!!

My temps have been fairly stable on soy - the one temp I have that's pretty high was the morning after I'd had a few drinks the night before! Hope they level out for you.

This is from a post on a another thread that might be helpful:

Days to take soy/clomid
1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

So where this says days 1-5 or 2-6... I am assuming that means CD? Anyone have a good link on this?:flower:

This is from a post on a another thread that might be helpful:

Days to take soy/clomid
1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

So where this says days 1-5 or 2-6... I am assuming that means CD? Anyone have a good link on this?:flower:

Yes its CD, i got it from https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-627.html

But it kinda makes sense if you think about when the meds are taken and logically how it could effect it. Im trying to find something on the net re this.

momtoIandE> I think twins will scare me to death as well! Im also gonna take 2000mg each day, but I was told to stop at O but I will take and extra 1000mg the day after considering you have a success rate on your side :) Im gonna get the royal jelly as well then…lol im gonna look like and addict. When during the day did you take the EPO and royal jelly?

Thank you soooo much for this info, it will help a lot! and hopefully bring on that BFP next month, im even excited to start my new cycle and take all the natural products and start the SMEP plan, I've got a good feeling about next month :D

tmr1234 > good luck with your temps and opk's, it seems to be a handful this month.

rin732 > it sounds good but ive been burned a few times by symptoms so im to scared to get my hopes up. I really hope it is all signs of a little bean in there! Good luck with the testing!

Yes, you are supposed to stop at O :blush:, but since I know what it does (creates little contractions that help move the egg through the tube faster), I figured it couldn't hurt to take a smaller dose on O+1... But then I stopped. Oh, and I took 3,000mg on O day. From CD1-one day before O, I took 1,000mg (so two pills) in the morning (with my PNV, extra folic acid, and extra calcium) and another 1,000mg in the evening. On O day, I just upped my evening dose to 2,000mg (so 3,000mg total). On O+1, I just took the 1,000mg in the morning. I also took my Royal Jelly in the mornings.

What days are you doing soy? I know my temps were kind of low, then shot up some while I was on it, then settled back down, and I O'd a few days later... So depending on when you took it, I'm not that worried about your chart... looks kinda normal for someone on SIs. Hang in there!

Hi Ladies,

I am interested in learning more about Soy and Royal Jelly, in what forms do they come in,,,,
what are the benefits of taking them?
Are they very effective ? :winkwink:

i would rather choose a more natural approch than taking so many chemical drugs.

i am not too wise about this approch.:nope:

autigers - My temps seem to be crazy too. I have not figured out how to attach my chart (I've tried), but my chart has the "zig-zag" appearance to it. I'm not sure if it's due to soy or what...

rin - Good luck with testing. I'll be hopin' for you. Keep us posted.

AFM - I'm on CD 6. Temps are all over. We had our first BD session of this cycle. To quote the husband (said just as I was taking the thermometer out of my mouth this morning), "I suppose we should 'do it' since we won't be able to tomorrow (because we'll be at his parents house), and we should be on the every-other-day 'thing'." TOTALLY unromantic, but it made my smile, because MAYBE he is somewhat on the same page as me this cycle (or at least he is kind of "getting it"). Probably TMI, but just had to share.

tmr - hopefully it's right now!

Does anyone know if I can start taking Royal Jelly or Evening Primrose Oil now, if it would help at all? I'm CD13 but still on my period (blech!) but it's going away pretty quickly now. Again, I haven't ovulated at all since coming off of Depo in January and really hoping the soy will help!! I have been taking OPKs and so far very negative. Thanks!!

I am just hearing about taking royal jelly just before O. When i was taking it, I did everyday because they say for the best effects to take at least 3 months. Now I have to look and see what are the reasons for taking it only temporarily.
I used the pill form one month, then switched to royal jelly and bee pollen in honey. Comes in a jar and took like 3 tbs a day.

autigers - My temps seem to be crazy too. I have not figured out how to attach my chart (I've tried), but my chart has the "zig-zag" appearance to it. I'm not sure if it's due to soy or what...

rin - Good luck with testing. I'll be hopin' for you. Keep us posted.

AFM - I'm on CD 6. Temps are all over. We had our first BD session of this cycle. To quote the husband (said just as I was taking the thermometer out of my mouth this morning), "I suppose we should 'do it' since we won't be able to tomorrow (because we'll be at his parents house), and we should be on the every-other-day 'thing'." TOTALLY unromantic, but it made my smile, because MAYBE he is somewhat on the same page as me this cycle (or at least he is kind of "getting it"). Probably TMI, but just had to share.

Herald - to post your chart, go to fertilityfriend.com and do the following:
Sign In
On the left hand side, under the heading "Account" click on "Settings"
Under the "Your Settings" section click on "Home Page Settings"
Where it says "Your Charting Home Page Web Address:" that's the URL you need. You can either just copy/paste that here so we can see your chart, or if you want to add it to your sig on here, click where it says "Get Sharing code/Buttons" and copy/paste the bbCode Code into your sig on here :) Hope this helps!

AFM - I have had a pretty "down" day today. I am just really tired of my period taking so long. I am getting upset that my body isn't working right, and it's left me feeling inadequate about so much. This is all on me, my DH is really wonderful and never makes me feel like that. I just really want nothing more than to see a nice thermal shift this month :) As much as I want a BFP I will be thrilled with just seeing an O and knowing hey, it's possible!!

Maui - Thanks! I hope that you ladies can see my chart now (BTW...I'm a rookie with using FF charting, so feel free to give me any tips or suggestions!). :) Eventually, I'll get it down.

Enjoy the weekend! :)

Okay, so the link doesn't work. Is that because I don't pay for the extra membership benefits? Or, what am I doing wrong? Hmmm...

Okay, so the link doesn't work. Is that because I don't pay for the extra membership benefits? Or, what am I doing wrong? Hmmm...

Oh I forgot! On the home page settings also select what charts you want to show and the data you want to share.

What days are you doing soy? I know my temps were kind of low, then shot up some while I was on it, then settled back down, and I O'd a few days later... So depending on when you took it, I'm not that worried about your chart... looks kinda normal for someone on SIs. Hang in there![/FONT]

I did cd 2-6, 160, 160, 200, 200,& 200. Last cycle I did cd3-7 and did 120, 120, 160, 160 & 160. I've also been taking b-50 along with my prenatal vitamin, so maybe that could be causing it too. Hopefully I can get some bding in tomorrow. I wanted to this am, but I had to take so many pills before my oral surgery which caused me to be completely out of it. The only good thing about this surgery is DH is going to have to step up with bding bc I'm not supposed to strain. :haha:

hey guys!!!! im back!!!!!!!! ive missed u all soooo very much!!!!! my wedding and honeymoon were fantastic, and me and hubby had a great time!!!

i see there are a lot of new people on this thread since ive been gone! wow thats great!! :hi: to all of u!

i hope everyone is doing great....madrid, momof3, momtoIandE, lollipop, lollipopbop, rjsmam, floridagirl, kt1234, angel11, mrsthomas.........

congrats to everyone who has gotten a :bfp: and good luck to everyone still trying!!!

Here's some info on royal jelly.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"