Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hey guys!!!! im back!!!!!!!! ive missed u all soooo very much!!!!! my wedding and honeymoon were fantastic, and me and hubby had a great time!!!

i see there are a lot of new people on this thread since ive been gone! wow thats great!! :hi: to all of u!

i hope everyone is doing great....madrid, momof3, momtoIandE, lollipop, lollipopbop, rjsmam, floridagirl, kt1234, angel11, mrsthomas.........

congrats to everyone who has gotten a :bfp: and good luck to everyone still trying!!!

Hi babykiser!!! I've missed you!! How are you? It's so nice to hear the wedding & honeymoon when went well. You may get your bfp as well after all your enjoyment. :happydance:

I've been a bit busy & :cry:. Based on ff I O 2-3 days after my dh left so no way I'm pregnant this cycle either.
I can't wait for him to finish the job & to come back.

XX

Mardrid- aww honey im sorry!!! that sucks that dh was away!!! did u by change bd before he left? what cd are you on? im on cd 5 today, hoping to make some magic happen this month!! i have missed everyone so much!!! its kinda weird coming back and feeling like the "new" person lol! but im glad to see many more bfps!! thats awesome! and please dont be sad :( if you dont get a bfp this cycle, i will be right by your side for the next cycle! :) oh and for your viewing pleasure....... haha i actually jumped in!! omg i couldnt believe i did that!!! haha

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19
Hey ladies... this is my First cycle on the SOY (Cycle number 26 Grrr) anyways, was just wondering, is it normal for temps to be fairly high???? My temps at the min are my usual Post Ovulation Temps from previous charting cycles...

Also my OPK's are getting fairly dark and im only on CD7... i usually OV CD16-CD19 on Natural Cycles... This is the 1st cycle of trying Meds e.t.c... Oh im doing the 3-7Days, 160mg and then 200mg for the last 2 days x

babee bugs - hello, im not sure about the temp thing...my temps are usually high about 97.45 before O, but im not sure if thats the soy or not. i do know that when i took soy my first cycle it moved my O date up like 3 or 6 days!! so soy does have ability to move up your day. this is my 3rd cycle using soy and im hoping soy moves up my O day again. i am on cd 5 and also taking soy cd3-7 120mg all 5 days! good luck to you and please continue to update!!

Hi ladys how is every 1 today?

I got a temp spike today but i put my temp the same for tomoz and it moves my o day to cd19 and we didnt bd after cd17 :cry: never mind. I have changed the temp that i wasnt sure of on cd18 and my chart looks a lot better now so think i am going to go with that but we only bd the day befor so dont klnow if i am in this month.

Tmr maybe it's too early but you just confused the crap out of me, lol! I hope you were saying that you now know that you ovulated and are now off in the tww.

Rin Royal jelly is filled with so many nutrients so is good for many things. For fertility it helps in producing better quality eggs. I' ll have to find a link with info when I'm not on my phone.

Oh let's hope gas is a sure sign. Ie am usually gassy a few days before af but ystrdy and today it is getting worse. Had it since O but now it's getting out of control, lmao!! Ie usually don't care about letting loose in front of DH but lastnight I had to go out the room it was so loud and kept coming!:wacko:

Thanks!

tmr - Hopefully you caught the eggy in time.

Rin- Fx'd for a BFP tomorrow!!

AFM - My temps are still all over the place. I don't know what is causing them to be like this, I'm not sure if I should blame the weather, my tossing and turning, or soy. Has soy affected anyone's temps before? I'm afraid it's going to mess me up this cycle.:cry: Here soon I'm going to have to leave for my oral surgery. if I'm feeling bad, I'll check in with you ladies tomorrow, but if I'm ok I'll check in later today.

Thanks. I'm so nervous :blush:, but- if it's a :bfn: I just have to hope for next time. I think DH's letting me take the soy again. :happydance:

mirena~ Good luck with your cycle of si.

Babykiser~ Congrats on your wedding.

Madrid~ If you bd the day that your dh left there is every chance you could be in the swimmers can live for up to 5 day in good cm and you said you as getting ewcm days befor o so you could just get it good luck.

babee~ My temps have been low why i have been on soy so can't help you sorry but good luck.

Rin~ did you test yet???

A.F.M
My temps seem to be above av think that could be a good thing :shrug: just trying to relax now and not think about it if it happens it happens if it dont it dont.

babee bugs - hello, im not sure about the temp thing...my temps are usually high about 97.45 before O, but im not sure if thats the soy or not. i do know that when i took soy my first cycle it moved my O date up like 3 or 6 days!! so soy does have ability to move up your day. this is my 3rd cycle using soy and im hoping soy moves up my O day again. i am on cd 5 and also taking soy cd3-7 120mg all 5 days! good luck to you and please continue to update!!

Thank-you for replying hunnie :)...

Well Today is CD8 for me and i took a OPK this morning using FMU (ill be doing another at 2pm and then 7pm) Im surprised its this dark for FMU... I think i may get my positive tomorrow :happydance: Fingers crossed i cant believe how happy i am just to get a darkish line on a OPK stick lol

I do seem to be getting some Ov Pains on my right side, my Cervix is also high up.. so things seem to be moving along quite nicely :)

Attachments

• P1020288.jpg
    P1020288.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
tmr - fx'd that everything works out for you!

Looking at my chart, I'm hoping I didn't O already, especially since I was still on period. I just started my opk and its -. I'm hoping it was the just soy causing my temps to be all over the place. I took my last dose thursday night and my temp this morning was lower, but I don't know if its going down in preparation for O or if its from all the medication i've had since my oral surgery yesterday.:shrug: Thinking about it my temp could have went down bc I didn't get in my b-50 and prenatal vitamin yesterday (i'm taking b-50 for the extra b-6). I'm just hoping the pain pills and antibiotic I'm having to take won't interfere with O.

Babykiser - It's nice to see you're back! Congratulations on the wedding, it looked beautiful.

Hope everyone else is feeling good! xo

I don't know if it's the si or what. My temps are up down, up down. Today is same as ystrdy low again. Before si my chart was up, up, up then down at af. Could it be my body producing too much estrogen and not enough progesterone to keep my temps up? Still well above coverline and I have been having all my normal pms signs. It's just weird.

I don't know if it's the si or what. My temps are up down, up down. Today is same as ystrdy low again. Before si my chart was up, up, up then down at af. Could it be my body producing too much estrogen and not enough progesterone to keep my temps up? Still well above coverline and I have been having all my normal pms signs. It's just weird.

Ive charted my temps for 6 months now... and every month its always different lol... some months my temp goes up lovely and peaks and then comes back down for AF... then there is months where its up and down, up and down lol... thats with all natural cycles... this is my 1st month taking SOY so i feel like im well out of my comfort zone, as i dont know what to expect or when to expect it :) Goodluck x

Also looking at your chart... if you look at your Post OV temps as a whole, there are climbing up!!! :) x

Babykiser-- I LOVE the pic, you look so happy! Congrats on the wedding!

My doc FINALLY listened to me & did lab work (not as much as I was wanting but it was a start).. he did a Day 21 progesterone which came back as 0.4, which proved that I am not ovulating when I should.... I have an appointment in 2 weeks to "discuss options." Wish me luck! :)

Babykiser-- I LOVE the pic, you look so happy! Congrats on the wedding!

My doc FINALLY listened to me & did lab work (not as much as I was wanting but it was a start).. he did a Day 21 progesterone which came back as 0.4, which proved that I am not ovulating when I should.... I have an appointment in 2 weeks to "discuss options." Wish me luck! :)

thanks love!! lol i thought of u when i jumped in!! haha i had remembered u asking me if i was going to do it....i was sure i wasnt, but i did and it was so much fun!!! wasnt the ocean, but ey close enough!!

oh and hopefully your dr can figure out some options with you, hope all goes very well in 2 weeks!! :)

Well Today is CD8 for me and i took a OPK this morning using FMU (ill be doing another at 2pm and then 7pm) Im surprised its this dark for FMU... I think i may get my positive tomorrow :happydance: Fingers crossed i cant believe how happy i am just to get a darkish line on a OPK stick lol

I do seem to be getting some Ov Pains on my right side, my Cervix is also high up.. so things seem to be moving along quite nicely :)

no problem!! :thumbup: did it get any darker today??

That was very brave of you in your wedding dress, but did you have to wet the hair? lol!!

That was very brave of you in your wedding dress, but did you have to wet the hair? lol!!

lol well it was at the end of the day, wedding and reception was done so it wasnt a big deal! afterwards we changed into our bathing suits and had some fun.

I would of loved to do that at my wedding but my dress cost that much i was not gotting to get it a bit wet never mind jump in water but it sounds like a brill end to the best day of your life.

no problem!! :thumbup: did it get any darker today??

There seem to be getting fainter!!! :dohh: Im charting also and i havent had a temp shift yet, so im totally non the wiser whats going on... but today ive got Watery CM and some really bad pains in my left side :shrug: Could it be Ovulation, but without a +OPK?! (probs not lol)... I dont know and im only on CD9 today normally i dont ovulate till CD16-19 :shrug:

babee bugs - there is some really useful information on page 70 of this thread, its post number 698 i believe. It talks about how taking soy may not make opks as reliable ae u think. i found it to be very helpful, maybe u will too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->