Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I jump in here! I'm on my first cycle trying SI.

I first heard about SI about 6 months ago and although it sounded interesting I decided against it at that time.

Now here I am a year after first starting TTC and I had to do one last try of something before turning to my Dr.

I honestly don't even think I'm ovulating. I have 26-28 day cycles with a very, very light af lasting about 2 days... I don't even think I'm having a proper period... I get positive opks and sometimes a temp shift but I haven't bbt'd in about 4 months so I'm not even sure....

I took SI as follows
CD 3 - 100mg
CD 4 - 100mg
CD 5 - 100mg
CD 6 - 125mg
CD 7 - 125mg

CD 7 was yesterday!! So far the only difference I have felt is in my breasts, I wouldn't say sore or painful just different, like heavier maybe. Other than that nothing really different from any other cycle. I really hope the SI do something!!!!

Welcome baby2wishes!! I really hope soy works for you and that you don't have to see the doctor.

Babykiser I love the pic!! You both look very happy.

tmr you are so lovely but I don't think I'll be as lucky as to have the swimmers dancing around for so long inside me. In a way it's worked better for me. I've indulged in caffeine, raw fish, cold meat, ...., and all those things that were a no no in the past months.

k12345t so glad to see you back here!!! it's great news the doctor is helping/supporting you and that hopefully you'll get some answers. Please keep us posted.

babeebugs maybe the +opk was the effect of taking soy and not a 'real' +. If you test soon after your last dosages it may affect the opk results.

I feel af will come any minute. I've been so tired & with cramps also.

XX

babee bugs - there is some really useful information on page 70 of this thread, its post number 698 i believe. It talks about how taking soy may not make opks as reliable ae u think. i found it to be very helpful, maybe u will too :)

Oh thank-you sooooo much hunnie for telling me... I said something similar to my OH earlier on today, asking him what he thought, after reading through that, it does sort of make sense to me now :) thank god lol... i got a really dark OPK on CD6 and thought hmmmm still negitive compared to my other natural cycles.

Then on CD7 it was darkish, darkish again on CD8 earlier on in the day, later on it was going fainter, and Today CD9 super faint, and done 1 again at 8pm and nothing there.

Today ive had the most horrific pain in my left side, the only thing i could put it down too was ovulation, my normal ovulation pain is just crampy... but this was sooooo gripping that i couldnt move!!! and litterally felt like something was stuck! then i felt like a pop (which at this point i thought oh trapped wind making its way through :blush: lol) then the pain went!... Checked cervix earlier and it was High, slightly soft and slightly open and watery CM (i dont get a lot of EWCM) i did start to take EPO to increase this hopefully.

Me and Oh have been :sex: plenty just incase... I think ill keep carrying on with the OPK's just incase my LH starts to rise again... Although my body seems to pin-point to ovulation :) x

If that's the case just keep bd'ing Babee. That way you'll have all your bases covered.

XX

babee bugs - ohhhh this just might be it for u!!! if so im hope u catch that eggie hun!! and im glad that info on soy and ovulation was helpful to u! :) and also just a side comment...i usually never get ewcm either, but i do get loads of watery cm around ovulation time, and it stays until after ovulation.

madrid - do you know when af is suppose to come hun? how many dpo are u?

babywishes - Welcome. I hope you have success with OV this month. Good luck!

Babykiser - super cute pic!

This weekend went by SO quickly. CD 8 for me with no ovulation signs (unless you count watery CM). Just got home from in-laws. I think I finally got my chart attached correctly. You'll notice my temps are all over (this mornings is probably high because I had a beer last night...Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale...I'd HIGHLY recommend it, but not sure it's worth messing with the charting). I'm hoping ovulation comes this week, as we have a pretty open schedule. We'll see.
How was everyone's weekend? Did you ladies do anything fun?

I'm 10dpo today babykiser so af is coming Friday I think.

Morning Ladies.. Well i do believe iam ovulating! :happydance:

My temp Yesterday (Morning was 36.4) I checked it before bed and it was 36.2.... I checked it this morning and it was 36.0 :happydance: 36.0 is my normal ovulation temp!!! :)

Obviously i wont know untill i have a temp shift and 3 high temps sustained after today... but fingers crossed

I think we've done as much as we could... may attack him again tonight just to make sure everything has been covered lol x

I think you may o today i dont think you all ready have as you get a rise the day after you ov good luck.

I think you may o today i dont think you all ready have as you get a rise the day after you ov good luck.

Yeh im thinking Ovulation day is today woop lol... I always get Ovulation pain the day before my chart says ovulation occured...

Fingers crossed we have well and truly caught this little eggie :haha:

Mommymel > hello and welcome :)

Herald > that is so cute of hubby :) Atleast you know he is fully committed to the plan

Mauidaddict > good luck with SI hope it helps you to O earlier. this coming cycle will be my first one and im scared as I don’t know when I will O on SI but it is worth the shot!

mirena user > AF should be packing up and out of there soon  Good luck with the SI and hope you catch that eggy!

Babykiser > Congrats on the wedding and glad you had a fabulous honeymoon!!!!!!!!!! Love that photo it is so stunning!!!!!!!!!!

Babee_bugs > Good luck with O and have fun BDing :D

k12345t > I really wish some doctors will listen to one quicker. We know our bodies and I believe can feel when something is wrong. Good luck with the appointment!!!

baby2wishes > Good luck with SI, hope it brings a quick BFP or even just a O to show everything is working fine.

AFM > AF arrived for me today, my LP is ranging between 14/15 days. I will be starting with Soy on CD 2- 6 taking 120mg - 120mg - 120mg - 240mg - 240mg, along with EPO and Royal Jelly. Praying for a BFP this month! Good luck to all the other ladies starting their cycles and the ones in their 2ww.

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my cycle. My temps have been higher the past couple days. I just took an OPK (digital) and it was positive. I'm on CD 9. Is it really reasonable that I would be ovulating already? I'm confused.

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my cycle. My temps have been higher the past couple days. I just took an OPK (digital) and it was positive. I'm on CD 9. Is it really reasonable that I would be ovulating already? I'm confused.

There is a really great post on here...pg 70 post 698...it talks about soy and opks. Im not sure if it will help or not but I suggest taking a look and seeing if u get any answers. Xxx gl hun

Herald > which days did you take soy? I have read in some thread (might have been this one) that you can O within 5 days after your last pills. So if that is true and a + opk means O within next 12 - 36 hours it is possible.

Good luck, i would start BDing just to be safe and make sure you catch that eggy :D

Hi I am new to this group. I have learned a lot about soy reading everyones experiences. It is nice to see some BFP's. A little about me I am 27 been ttc for over a year and have had 2 early miscarriages. The last one was in May it took about 3 months for HCG to get out of my system and for my cyclw to get back to normal. This whole process has been very heartbreaking but I am trying to be positive. Also in the last year noth my sisters have had babies so it has been hard. I stumble upon soy and after a lot of research decided to try it this month. I have cycles from 26-29 days I get positive opks but a little late in my cycle. I finished my last day of soy last night I took it days 3-7 and took 120, 120, 160, 160, 200. No side effects really just headaches. I hope soy works for me I want a baby so bad like all of you do! Any advice is appreciated.

mirena~ Good luck with your cycle of si.

Babykiser~ Congrats on your wedding.

Madrid~ If you bd the day that your dh left there is every chance you could be in the swimmers can live for up to 5 day in good cm and you said you as getting ewcm days befor o so you could just get it good luck.

babee~ My temps have been low why i have been on soy so can't help you sorry but good luck.

Rin~ did you test yet???

A.F.M
My temps seem to be above av think that could be a good thing :shrug: just trying to relax now and not think about it if it happens it happens if it dont it dont.

Whew. Been super busy with family things and didn't have a chance to sit down all weekend.

I tested on Saturday...and :bfn: .

I guess I just have to keep trying. :thumbup:

The annoying thing is I didn't get my period either (no cramps or signs of it coming), which means I'm on CD 35....and no period.

Really frustrating as I've only had 3 periods this year to begin with: 01/21/11, 06/10/11 & 09/06/11.

I read post #698. That put a lot of ideas into my head. I took soy 2-6, and today is CD 9 (so 3 days past my last soy dosage). Then, I guess, ovulation is possible. The poster of #698 also mentions that an OPK could show positive AFTER you O. Looking at my chart, it looks like I COULD have O'd already (but that seems REALLY early...like Day 7). I hope that was not the case. Any thoughts?

I will be BDing again tonight, just in case, I guess.

Danielle- :hi: welcome! I think u will find that there are some very nice ladies on here and they have great advice! Sorry about your losses :( I hope they soy helps your in your journey towards a sticky :bfp: If u have any questions or just wanna chat I'm sure anyone on here(including myself) will be willing to help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->