Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks Babykiser that means a lot! Its not so easy to talk to friends and family sometimes. They just dont understand. I see you got married recently....CONGRATS!

Thanks Babykiser that means a lot! Its not so easy to talk to friends and family sometimes. They just dont understand. I see you got married recently....CONGRATS!

No problem!! And I totally understand....I only discuss me and dh ttc process on this site! Its were im most comfortable :)

Rin - Sorry :hugs:

Danielle - welcome. My dh and I have been ttc for 22 months now and we've kept it from our families, but I've had so much bad luck that I ended up talking to my mom bc apparently I'm having problems like she did and she knows how to keep a secret. That is also the reason I joined this thread bc we are all in the same boat. So if you have any questions, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out!!

AFM - My temps are still all over the place, but I know I haven't O'd yet bc my opk have been -, and no ewcm or o pains. I'm still thinking it could be from the extra b-vitamins I'm taking, bc I missed a dose Friday and my temps went down on sat and sun morning, but it's back up today bc I did get my pills in sat and sun. I'm definitely going to read that post on page 70 bc I would love to know why my temps are so crazy. Plus, I'm going to my dr today and I'm sure he's going to do a progesterone check on me.

Danielle - I haven't been on this thread that long, but the ladies here are very helpful! I also only discuss TTC with people on this site. Welcome!

autigers - Sounds like we are in a similar situation (except I did get a positive OPK). You are one cycle day ahead of me. Let me know if your doc decides to check your progesterone. I will be going in for my test on October 24th. Let's hope we both O! :)

Rin - Sorry :hugs:

Danielle - welcome. My dh and I have been ttc for 22 months now and we've kept it from our families, but I've had so much bad luck that I ended up talking to my mom bc apparently I'm having problems like she did and she knows how to keep a secret. That is also the reason I joined this thread bc we are all in the same boat. So if you have any questions, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out!!

AFM - My temps are still all over the place, but I know I haven't O'd yet bc my opk have been -, and no ewcm or o pains. I'm still thinking it could be from the extra b-vitamins I'm taking, bc I missed a dose Friday and my temps went down on sat and sun morning, but it's back up today bc I did get my pills in sat and sun. I'm definitely going to read that post on page 70 bc I would love to know why my temps are so crazy. Plus, I'm going to my dr today and I'm sure he's going to do a progesterone check on me.

Thanks. It wasn't too bad except I had to go with DH ( and his parents, brother, SIL, and their kids, a 2.5 yr old boy and 5 month old girl) to a pumpkin farm/corn maze to pick out pumpkins...on a Sunday...so of course you can imagine all of the families there with their kids.

Feeling kind of sh!t today bc of that and the :bfn: but just gotta keep up hope, I suppose.:cry:

herald - was this your first cycle using soy? this was my 2nd cycle using soy and I'm afraid I messed myself up. I'm hoping I don't O yet bc dh and I haven't got to bd this cycle. when AF ended I had to have my wisdom teeth out, so I've been unable to dtd since friday,:cry: but I will get it in:winkwink: My dr is going to do a progesterone check bc he didn't do it in Aug for me so he will do it this month, I'm not leaving his office until it is scheduled.

I'm sorry Rin :hugs:. I know it sucks seeing families doing things out together. I know I have a dd, and I love her to death, but I get really depressed when I see families with more than one child spending time together. It also makes me mad when I see people who don't need anymore kids and they are pg with another. We just have to be patient bc our time will come!!

I'm sorry Rin :hugs:. I know it sucks seeing families doing things out together. I know I have a dd, and I love her to death, but I get really depressed when I see families with more than one child spending time together. It also makes me mad when I see people who don't need anymore kids and they are pg with another. We just have to be patient bc our time will come!!

Yup!

:hugs:

:dust:

Welcome Danelled :D Hope your stay with us a short one and that you will get your BFP VERY soon! Im so sorry to hear about your losses.

Are you taking any additional supplements with the soy? I got some very good advice from the ladies here on Evening Primrose Oil and Royal Jelly that I think is very vital. If you havent read the posts or cant remember just say and will tell you again :D Good luck with the ovulation and have fun. Just remember that you may O as soon as 5 days after last pills. This is also my first cycle on soy and im very excited after all the research and advice that I have received on BnB.

Rin > Sorry the witch got you as well. I hate being so conscious about kids around me. It seems like everywhere you look there is babies :cry:

herald - was this your first cycle using soy? this was my 2nd cycle using soy and I'm afraid I messed myself up. I'm hoping I don't O yet bc dh and I haven't got to bd this cycle. when AF ended I had to have my wisdom teeth out, so I've been unable to dtd since friday,:cry: but I will get it in:winkwink: My dr is going to do a progesterone check bc he didn't do it in Aug for me so he will do it this month, I'm not leaving his office until it is scheduled.

This is my first cycle using soy. I haven't ovulated since my first child, so the doctor prescribed me provera to use before soy. I will try soy for two cycles alone, and if that doesn't work, he is going to prescribe clomid (which I also needed for child #1). We BDed Friday and yesterday (and we will go again tonight), so I'm hoping I've covered bases in case I am Oing.
How did soy work for you the first cycle you used it?

Welcome Danelled :D Hope your stay with us a short one and that you will get your BFP VERY soon! Im so sorry to hear about your losses.

Are you taking any additional supplements with the soy? I got some very good advice from the ladies here on Evening Primrose Oil and Royal Jelly that I think is very vital. If you havent read the posts or cant remember just say and will tell you again :D Good luck with the ovulation and have fun. Just remember that you may O as soon as 5 days after last pills. This is also my first cycle on soy and im very excited after all the research and advice that I have received on BnB.

Rin > Sorry the witch got you as well. I hate being so conscious about kids around me. It seems like everywhere you look there is babies :cry:

Thanks Tella!

The only other supplements I take right now besides Soy are: Prenatal Vitiamin, Folic Acid, Baby Aspirin and Mucinex around and after O. I think I am going to buy some EPO. I will have to look into the Royal Jelly. I might start takig B6 & Red Raspberry for luteal phase. It seems like a lot of pills to me. lol. If you have any other suggestions please let me know. I typically would O a little late in my cycle hopefully this makes it happen sooner.

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome here!! It's nice to have a place to talk it's hard to hold it all in sometimes. If one more person tells me they are pregnant I might scream!

Oh, the :witch: didn't get me. I just....didn't get a period OR a :bfp: , but maybe my timing is off? I hoped soy would shorten my cycle a bit, or make me ovulate, but I don't know that it did either...

I'm currently CD 35...*sigh* But mine can go 100 days + so....:coffee:
------
Also, I wanted an opinion:
In June, I went to hospital because of horrible pains, and even though my last period had been 5 MONTHS prior, the doc just said I had PID, and sent me home... but then I got my period the next day, with regular cramps. :shrug:

In September, before I got my period, I thought I was going to have to go to hospital again because I was having bad pains that didn't feel like :witch: coming...then I got my period that day.

I keep wondering why my cycles are so weird, and I have such bad pain...and I have no idea.

I can't go to Dr bc of insurance issues (hoping to go to the ob/gyn asap once it's straightened out...)

Thoughts?

If one more person tells me they are pregnant I might scream!

So, my "frenemy" (yes, that's what I call her because she pretends to be my friend and then talks down about me to others), who works right next to me at work, is now pregnant. I only know because I saw "Baby Ultrasound - Yea!" written in her calendar (that she had out when we were trying to pick a day for a meeting). I knew she was TTC (she doesn't know I am). She hasn't told me the news yet, and I know that I will try to be a "big girl" and be excited for her (because that is what I would want from her), but it's just hard to hear. :( Perhaps, we are all so much more sensitive to the issue since we are TTC.

This is my first cycle using soy. I haven't ovulated since my first child, so the doctor prescribed me provera to use before soy. I will try soy for two cycles alone, and if that doesn't work, he is going to prescribe clomid (which I also needed for child #1). We BDed Friday and yesterday (and we will go again tonight), so I'm hoping I've covered bases in case I am Oing.
How did soy work for you the first cycle you used it?

Soy made me O 2 days sooner than predicted, but AF got me a week early causing my lp to only be 8 days. I wasn't Oing before I took soy though. I had no problems conceiving my dd 4 years ago. I just talked to my dr and he's going to check my progesterone levels on the 26th. He told me if it didnt look good, I would be put on clomid, and my insurance wont cover that. :cry:

autigers, I don't believe Clomid is that expensive, maybe $50 for a month supply? not too bad :hugs:

FXed you don't need it though hun :hugs:

I read post #698. That put a lot of ideas into my head. I took soy 2-6, and today is CD 9 (so 3 days past my last soy dosage). Then, I guess, ovulation is possible. The poster of #698 also mentions that an OPK could show positive AFTER you O. Looking at my chart, it looks like I COULD have O'd already (but that seems REALLY early...like Day 7). I hope that was not the case. Any thoughts?

I will be BDing again tonight, just in case, I guess.

ive just looked at your chart, and i think it maybe possible that you have ovulated... but its also possible for your temp to drop tomorrow to mark ovultion also... I think tomorrow will hold all the answers goodluck :)

Also ive found with the soy my OPK's are allover the place lol... i took soy CD3-7 and i believe i may of ovulated today (CD10) I gave up on those and went with my body signs as those never lie. I suppose i will know in 3 days time if its confirm with FF Goodluck hunnie x

Welcome Danielle!! Sorry about your losses. Unfortunately I've also had 2. Hope soy works for you as for many others and that you get your bfp in no time!!

Rin I find difficult to give you any advice whatsoever about your situation particularly if your cycles are so long and irregular. If pain means you get af the following day I guess something is happening inside there. Sorry can't help!! X

I'm waiting for my 17days diet book to arrive in the post. I'm starting my diet the following day I get it so that I can read what's is all about the day before. Can't wait to start getting rid of the extra weight.

XX

autigers - Florida is right, it's usually about $50 per cycle. Not ideal, but not terrible either (worth it in the end if you get a little one). :) We will have to talk about our progesterone tests after we have them (since they are only two days apart).

Babee - I just took another OPK and it was negative. I don't know how to interpret that. I'm anxious to see what happens with the temps tomorrow. Even if I have ovulated, at least it's an improvement over previous cycles. Thanks for looking at my charts and giving feedback.

Hey ladies,

Been away a while, work has just been crazy an I've been soo tired when I get in I've not been on line.

How is every one? I see the bfps have increased. Congratulations.

I'm on cd28. Not sure when to test? And im not sure if I've been having symptoms or if it's wishful thinking??

V tingly boobies - like I did when I was pregnant before, and I've got milk back again? Weird, stopped feeding 6months ago and haven't had any milk since till now.
Been sicky in the afternoons?
And today I've had a v dull pain low down? Weird to explain.
Had some spotting cd16-19 tho? And I've not had much cm? And I'm not sure I've even ovulated?

Think I'm mad. Lol

Thanks ladies for a warm welcome! I will keep you updated.

I keep reading about opks and soy not really being the best of friends, so should I even do opks while on soy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->