Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

positive opk on cd 17, same like last time, no change with soya here. I am using pre seed as well this cycle

Just letting everyone know I'm on second round of soy..

Cd3- 80mgs
Cd4: 120mgs
Cd5: 160mgs
Cd6: 200mgs
Cd7: 240mgs

I hope it brings my ov day around sooner.. I ov'd cd26 last cycle, I'm not complaining I'm just glad I ov'd at all.

Good luck girls!

Good luck apologetik!!!!

Lollybaba even if you've O at same time soy may have made your eggie a stronger one. Fx'd

hey everyone, I have just taken my first dose of soy as I am on cd5. Am worried a little of possible effects to it but so far I seem okay. I took 80mg today and will tomorrow aswell and then up the dosage to 120mg for the final 3 days
Is days 5-9 better than 3-7

So the parsley tea did not work for me... but it worked for my mom... so we know it's my body that's the problem still... ugg I jsut want to get on with things. I am going to try for a doctor's appointment today since I am on CD102. They probably won't be able to get me in for a couple of weeks though I'm guessing :/

Oh dear!! Im so sorry it didn't work!!! I think you need to go to the doctor to get yourself sorted. Hopefully it wont be long now!
Xx

well took soy now having bleeding idk... if you want read my post has any one else experienced this?

I finished 120 mg of soy/day on Friday- I have had some light spotting since then. The only other side effect I've had was that my forehead feels really oily the last few days, while I normally have very dry skin. So far just faint lines on my OPKs, but I'm very optimistic this round! Good luck everyone!

Oh dear!! Im so sorry it didn't work!!! I think you need to go to the doctor to get yourself sorted. Hopefully it wont be long now!
Xx

Thanks Madrid! I called and made an appointment with an ob/gyn... she can see me Friday! I am terrified yet looking forward to moving forward with things.

Alicia and K, good luck on the soy being helpful for you! I know we all have different struggles, but I know how frustrating TTC can be no matter how well your body works (or doesn't, like mine lol)!

I dont know about the bleeding/spotting as I didn't experienced it myself. But different bodies different reactions I guess good luck to all of you!!!
Xx

I took 150mg of soy a day for CD3-7. I am currently CD14, no sign of O from what i can tell. I dont use opks as i havent found them to be reliable for me. I temp chart though. I am worried that it wont do anything for me.

Any reasons why you took the exact same dosage every day?

I didnt see any reason to change it. I havent read anything that says that makes it work more efficiently (if anyone has, i'd love the link!!). I believe that clomid is administered with the same amount every day so i figure best to do this the same way.

I picked 150mg because my container of the pills has exactly enought o cover two cycles this way!!

I think i may have O'd today so i talked too soon about being worried about it doing nothing!!!

Glad you O!!! I don't have a link. I just read in another thread about a doctor explaining how the gradual increase makes it more effective. Never mind now!! Fx'd you catch the eggie!!!
X

Hi all! :wave: can I joint this thread? I've decided to try soy this cycle and decided to start today so I'll be doing it cds 3 - 7! I'm taking 100mg a day because it's my first month trying it and if it doesn't work I might up it next month. :flower:

Hey girls, I am on cd 7 and have been taking soy for the past 3 days (5-9).
I took 80mg on day 5 and 6 and today I took 120mg and will keep to this dose until cd9.
Does this ound okay?

I'm confused took soy cd 5-9. Gradually increased dosage anf I've been bleeding so I'm thinkn it's af if it is then I didn't O and my cycle was only 20 days long.! Also my af cycles are about 30 days long is this normal should I expect to O this cycle? Should I retake soy

Hi wishing89 & welcome to our thread. Of course you can join us! I hope soy works for you as well!!

Crazy4baby it's up to you how much you want to take but I've read that what mKes soy effective is the gradual increase of the dosage during the 5 days you take it. But you have to do what makes you feel more comfortable

Aliciatm how much soy did you take? Because if you take itfrom cd5-9 your O should be delayed slightly but I don't understand about the bleeding.

Okay cd 5 80 mg
Cd 6. 120 mg
Cd 7 160 mg
Cd 8. 160 mg
Cd 9 200 mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member