• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I have just seen this thread and googled Soy(a) Isoflavones on H & B... They look like them come in 750mg. Surely this wouldn't be good to take this much would it? x

750mg are probably all the components. I don't know how much soy would it be in each capsule. To be honest the tesco's one says 40mg but it isn't all soy either.

I took soy this cycle and am on cd10, I have had really strong ov pains but havent got a smiley on my opk (using a CB digi).
Is it possible to OV this early as last cycle I ov'd on day 21 but that was without soy

I have just seen this thread and googled Soy(a) Isoflavones on H & B... They look like them come in 750mg. Surely this wouldn't be good to take this much would it? x

They're the ones I have. They are 3% active isoflavone, so 23mg. H&B normally put the full nutritional label on the site so you can see the full ingredient list.

I took soy this cycle and am on cd10, I have had really strong ov pains but havent got a smiley on my opk (using a CB digi).
Is it possible to OV this early as last cycle I ov'd on day 21 but that was without soy

Just keep using the opk's until you get your O:). I O early as well with soy from cd22-24 to cd14-15 so it happens. :thumbup::thumbup:

I know is always a waiting game. Waiting for O, waiting for bfp, waiting for doc appt, waiting for midwife appt, waiting for scan,....................

Just keep using the opk's until you get your O:). I O early as well with soy from cd22-24 to cd14-15 so it happens. :thumbup::thumbup:

how long did it take to get bfp with soy? and how often did you take it? i started yesterday which was cd 3, i took 40 mg. im debating whether to take 80 mg for cd 4 and 5 and then 120 for cd 6 and 7.

I got my bfp first cycle I used it. I took it from cd3 to cd7 in these dosages: 40mg, 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg & 160mg.

Good luck!

Hey everyone, this thread is excellent! I've never tried Soy but after 2 months of irregular period and hearing such great success stories about it I've decided to try it next cycle (when AF decided to arrive) Good luck everyone, I'll keep you updated!
xoxo

:hi:ladies

I have taken soy on cd3-7. Sometimes I might miss a day and was told I could double up or just take it an extra day. When I take it an extra day my O is delayed a day....is this normal?

Also I take 120mg for the 5 days.

Any suggestons or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

This is my first cycle using SI. I took it CD3-CD7 (120,120,120,160,160) and I think I'm ovulating today (CD15) ... which is excellent because I have PCOS and don't ov every cycle or have a regular AF. Fingers crossed I am one of those lucky women who get BFP first cycle using soya ...

:dust:

This is my first cycle using SI. I took it CD3-CD7 (120,120,120,160,160) and I think I'm ovulating today (CD15) ... which is excellent because I have PCOS and don't ov every cycle or have a regular AF. Fingers crossed I am one of those lucky women who get BFP first cycle using soya ...

:dust:

FX'd for you!!

China girl, I don't know about taking it an extra day if you miss one. It seems like missing one day would lower your estrogen levels, then starting back up would increase them again, maybe this would confuse your body?

Hey gals! Took soy for the first time this month and am feeling what I can only imagine are ovulation pains? (Yay!) Only I am getting them on both side, kind of a dull ache. Anyone else? (Ignore my ticker, it is 2 or 3 days fast)

Hi girls,
I just finished reading this entire post and would love to join in :)
I am on my first cycle of trying Soy. Today is CD 10 and have been feeling odd dull cramping around my uterus/ovary areas which I have heard is common with soy and hope that it means its doing something good! :)
I took the soy cd3-7
CD 3: 100
CD 4:150
CD5:175
CD6: 200
CD7: 200

I usually have 28/30 day cycles with ovulation usually occuring around cd 20 so my LP has been short since trying to conceive (this is mo 4). Last mo my Dr tested me and found that I had low progesterone and prescribed me prometrium however last mo it didnt look like I ovulated at all (I use dig clearblue OPK's) so I wasnt able to use the prometrium. So this month I am hoping that the Soy will bring my ovulation up and then I can take the prometrium during the LP...
Also I had a conception reading done by JennyRenny and she says I will get my BFP on July 29th with twins and my EDD would be April 6th which happens to be our 1yr wedding annaversary date...thought that was quite interesting... So fingers crossed she predicted accurate!
Its so nice having other girls that are going through the same thing and we can have a place to vent to :) Thanks ladies!!!
Good luck to all....

China girl, I don't know about taking it an extra day if you miss one. It seems like missing one day would lower your estrogen levels, then starting back up would increase them again, maybe this would confuse your body?

Hey K,
Thanks for the info. I never thought of it that way. I will make sure I take my dosage on the recommended days....thank you again for the insight:hugs:

Hey everyone, this thread is excellent! I've never tried Soy but after 2 months of irregular period and hearing such great success stories about it I've decided to try it next cycle (when AF decided to arrive) Good luck everyone, I'll keep you updated!
xoxo

Please do keep in touch. It'll be great to add more bfp's to this thread!!

XX

Welcome to all the ladies that decided to join this thread!!! It's always nice to have different opinions and experiences.

I really hope that you'll get your bfp's very soon!!! :happydance:

XX

Hi I am now on cd 11 and havent ov'd yet but I have got a bit of CM so I think I am not far off
I took soy days 5-9
Day 5 - 80mg
Day 6 - 80mg
Day 7 - 120mg
Day 8 - 120mg
Day 9 - 160mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members