Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

So sorry I can't help you with that. I've only started taking soy and epo this cycle. Never taken anything else before apart from the folic acid. Maybe the other ladies will help.

Annmarie I'm waiting for all your bfp's as well!!

Thanks moonlyte!!

XX

Congrats on your BFPs ladies!!!! How exciting.

First cycle of soy didnt totally work out for us - AF came bang on time BUT I am very very happy about my ovulation! Earlier than ever ov (CD17) and detectable with opk and temping.

Was on the fence about taking soy again this cycle but decided I'll take two months off after this if it doesnt work out. So today is CD5 and I started on CD3 like last cycle. Taking my third 80mg dose tonight, followed by 160-160 on CDs 6 & 7. Heres hoping!

Im starting soy today I herd your suppose to up the dosage I'm taking mine 5-9

Aliciatm, that's what I did - but because I heard about it that late in the cycle, it was almost too late for me to buy it. I took 80, 80, 120, 160, 160, and it made me OV really late.. so I think if it doesn't work for me this time I'll take it earlier, with hopes I'll OV earlier. :thumbup:

So... I've ordered my soy, and it still hasn't come. Which is okay really, since I'm on CD 80 something and AF still isn't here... oy my body is so screwed up! I tested this morning since it was Father's Day (would have been a great surprise!)... just in case. It was BFN but I pretty much knew that already. If AF comes before July (and my soy gets here), I'll go ahead and try a cycle of that... if not... off to the doctor for me!

Yeah I'll see how it works out I'm taking 80 120 120 160 200 My friend took it with this dosage and got her bfp that cycle

hey everyone!!

madrid and 3 boys - yay!!! on your BFP!!! Dont worry about it being faint. When i got my BFP with my daughter there was nothing big of fat about it and it stuck around. It was on ultra sensitive internet cheapies starting on 12DPO (I have a short LP so thats when AF was due), and i kept testing every day for a week and it still stayed ultra faint. I had a BT and it was "low positive", but i was pregnant and i continued to remain so :)

unapologetik - i so know what you mean about TTC somehow throwing cycles out of whack. mine were always on the long side at 5-5.5 weeks. Then i started TTC #1 and suddenly they were more like 7 - 10 weeks. what is with that?!

Anyway, it has been great to read this thread. I am currently TTC#2 on 6DPO. If I dont get the BFP this cycle, i'm going to use soy next month. I have crazy irregular long cycles - I O'd on CD 30 this month and it can get a lot worse. I also have problems with lack of CM. The irregularity is worse than the length as its really hard to keep up all the BDing when you have no idea when O will be. OPKs dont work for me. I get false positives and false negatives, so i gave up.

I really hope soy will help me with these problems!! So I'll be starting next week. Anyone else starting a new cycle around then?

thanks hun, my line was alot darker yesterday at 12dpo so im quite pleased, i have had 2 mmc in the past but im trying to stay positive about this pregnancy! here is a pic of yesterdays test

Attachments

• 12dpo ic 001.jpg
    12dpo ic 001.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 164
thanks hun, my line was alot darker yesterday at 12dpo so im quite pleased, i have had 2 mmc in the past but im trying to stay positive about this pregnancy! here is a pic of yesterdays test

Really nice lines honey xxx congrats xxx I wish you a H+H 9 months xxx

Nice lines 3boys!! I haven't tested today as I'm planning to use my last test tomorrow & then buy a digital so that I can tell my dh :shhh:.

Alicia I don't know if you've read previous posts but it seems better if you increase the dosage gradually during the 5 days. I took 40,80,120,120,160. Good luck!!

Littleones so sorry the witch got you! It's so nice to see you so positive about it and looking forward to this cycle. Fx'd

Nevernormal I hope you get the soy soon but it'll be even better if you don't need it at all and you get a bfp before.

Jaz78 same to you! I really hope you won't have to use it at all and you'll get your bfp instead. I used to have very long cycles and that's why I decided to use soy. I O 10 days earlier than normal and it worked for me.

Unapologetik fx'd you'll O earlier this time around!

I have a cold today. It started yesterday but feeling blocked today. Apart from that I continue in :cloud9:

XX

Great lines :) praying a H & H 9mths for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls.. I'm dying for my testing day. I'm going to start on 10dpo and go POAS crazy!

Since I OV'd on CD25 or 26, does that mean I can look forward to a 50-day cycle if I don't get a BFP? Or is my luteal phase only going to be 10-16 days like regular people, and put me at a 40 day cylce or something similar?

I've heard on here you can't take agnus castus & soy at the same time, why is that? From what I read agnus castus helps regulate cycles and progesterone/estrogen production.. but soy helps you ovulate if you've had anovulary cycles.. so for me it sounds like I might need both of them? :shrug:

I'm hoping I don't need to take anymore supplements at all, that we caught the eggy this time.. fingers crossed!

apologetik - LP should still be normal length so about a 40 day cycle. I'm not sure why vitex and soy cant be taken at the same time, but i know that you shouldnt!! I believe soy will also help regulate the cycle.

I currently take vitamin B (for the B6) which has helped lengthen my previously way too short LP. Is it bad to take this at the same time as soy? Or is there no need to take it? Will soy help lenthen LP?

Jaz78 I think but I'm not sure that you can take vitamin B at the same time as soy but check it out before you do.

Instead is different to join agnus cactus and soy because if you produce too much estrogen you may not O at all. With soy you'll get both things at once: reduce cycle and O.

XX

Im starting soy today I herd your suppose to up the dosage I'm taking mine 5-9

Alicia,
You have similar starting date (CD) to me, fingers crossed we get our BFP this cycle (this goes to others as well).
Started soy today, CD4 - the plan CD4-8 - 100mg, 100mg, 150mg, 150mg, 200mg.

congrats hun, wanna be bump buddies? Can you believe we were both cramping on the same day and both got our BFP's? Here are my tests. The frer actually dried a little darker

Congratulations!!!!

Hello everyone!
I started reading this thread this morning, and after seeing that two of you had beautiful BFP's, ran out and bought soy! I just had a chemical so am on CD 4 today (not sure if that is right since I still had very faint bfp's on & off until yesterday, but I started bleeding 4 days ago....). I usually have 70 day cycles, and last cycle ovulated on CD 30. I guess the only positive thing about the chemical was that it brought AF on 30 days early (and saved me from a lot of breast pain-- further I go without AF the more they hurt)!! So I've decided to quit crying about the chemical and move on to the next cycle. I'm hoping that the soy will help me O earlier, I have a feeling such a late O date had something to do with it not sticking. :( I'll keep you updated! Good luck everyone, and congrats on the BFP's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->