• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Could it have been too much or something

Yes, if you take too much it could have the opposite effect & stop you from O.

Could it make me have af like this? How long will it take to get out of my system or die down

I really don't know as I've never heard of it causing bleeding for such a long time.

Have you tried to consult your doctor?

I think it might be working guys!!!!!!
Last month I ovulated around CD 28-30. Today is approx CD 14 (hard to tell based on not sure when AF actually started). Here are my OPK's. Not there yet, but getting close!! I've been doing them in the morning and evening because I work night shift and am not sure if the LH surge goes by the clock or my sleep schedule, lol.

Attachments

• opkprogression.jpg
    opkprogression.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 20
Definitely getting there!! I also got my +opk on cd14 so I hope it's a good sign for you as well!!!!

Thanks Madrid! Did you use opk's? If so, what time of day?

I took my last dose of soy last night! My cycles are normally 38-40 days long. I have a CBFM but that hasn't asked for a test yet. I am afraid I am going to miss my O, so I wanted to start OPKing too. When should I start testing? Minus a minor headache and some hot flashes early on, I haven't had many symptoms.

Just as an fyi, I took the following doses:

CD3: 100
CD4: 150
CD5: 100 (I forgot I was at three pills, I am supposed to do 150 here))
CD6: 200
CD7: 200

Hi everyone sorry to jump in this thred i know its been going quite a while, anyway i was wondering what soy is and where i could get it from/if it is avalibile to anyone?

Thanks Madrid! Did you use opk's? If so, what time of day?

Yes I used them & always around 5-6 o'clock. It worked better for me as I could test after coming back from work.

I'm glad that I started with opk's early on that cycle because I was having no ewcm to give me a clue. When I got my positive I was so shocked!!

You can buy soy in Tesco if you are in the UK. That's where I goit it from and it was quite cheap as well.

X

Kate- I started using the OPK's right after I stopped the soy, too nervous I would miss the surge!

:wave: I'm back for cycle 2! Definitely noticed an improvement last month with O coming forward a bit and it was stronger too (noticed O pains for the first time) so going to stick with it this month. Although I might shift the dosage up a bit, I did a level 100mg last time.

Hi jadenblue!! It's being a while I haven't heard from you!! Glad you're giving it a go again. On what cd are you now?

CD5! I started yesterday rather than on CD3 as I was really unsure whether to call CD1 spotting or light. Decided in the end that it was light, but to hold off starting soy that extra day just in case.

How are you doing? :flower:

Not bad!! Very happy with the pregnancy so far and hoping for the best this time!!! I have my first midwife appt next week Friday. Can't wait!!

Yay my doctor's appointment went well! She did bloodwork, prescribed me some progesterone to get my period started, and then 100 mg clomid for CD4-7! So I guess I won't be trying for a soy baby after all (too bad I paid for the soy already lol), but a clomid baby would make me just as happy :). FXed for all the soy cycles out there, and congrats on any soy BFPs!

The main thing is to get the help you may want or need. If it's with clomid or soy makes no difference. I'm happy for you too & I'm hoping your af shows sooner than later (I'm sure it's the only time I've wished this for ttc buddies, lol) so that you can get even closer to your well deserved BFP!!

XX

Got the worst ovulation pain have had since I was a teenager on CD19, just hoping this is it. Waiting patiently to test around 10 -12 DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->