Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

autigers - Florida is right, it's usually about $50 per cycle. Not ideal, but not terrible either (worth it in the end if you get a little one). :) We will have to talk about our progesterone tests after we have them (since they are only two days apart).

Babee - I just took another OPK and it was negative. I don't know how to interpret that. I'm anxious to see what happens with the temps tomorrow. Even if I have ovulated, at least it's an improvement over previous cycles. Thanks for looking at my charts and giving feedback.

If i have to pay to get me a little one, I will. It will be money well spent!! I'll definitely let you know how it does on the 26th. I'm keeping my fx'd that I will O this month. I'm still so worried that my temps being all over the place will cause me not to O or that it means my cycle is going to be longer than expected.

autigers - Florida is right, it's usually about $50 per cycle. Not ideal, but not terrible either (worth it in the end if you get a little one). :) We will have to talk about our progesterone tests after we have them (since they are only two days apart).

Babee - I just took another OPK and it was negative. I don't know how to interpret that. I'm anxious to see what happens with the temps tomorrow. Even if I have ovulated, at least it's an improvement over previous cycles. Thanks for looking at my charts and giving feedback.

Mine have been dark, faint, invisable, faint, then dark then invisable hahaha.... I did 1 this morning and was dark, so thought hmmmm i may not be ovulating then or am i? lol... then i did 1 at dinner time and i couldnt see another line... it seems like it changes all the time, instead of the normal detection of LH...

I ovulate normally around CD16-CD19 and have average cycle of 29 days (i wasnt trying soy to ov earlier or have a shorter cycle, nearly 3 years of trying i just needed to try something!! lol i always had a feeling being on the soy may bring ov alot closer, so thought right im gonna really enjoy this cycle, be positive and :sex: as much as we can...

Fingers crossed for you hunnie x

Danielled~ wellcome hope you get your BFP soon.

Rin~ Sorry you are none the wiser maybe you ov'ed late. I used to have realy bad pains befor af it would be that bad that i would be in bed for a few days and couldnt move but sins having my es it has gone and i dont get much pain now sorry no help as i dont know why i got them.

Herald~ my 1st cycle i ovd cd 14 cd15 the month befor but this month i didnt ov untill cd18 so dont think it worked for me this month.

misskat~ when i was preg with my LO the only thing i had was very full bbs like you said it felt like they where full of milk good luck.

sorry if i have missed any 1 not feeling my self of late.

A.F.M
like i said i am not feeling to good as late i am just realy down and i am taking it out on DH i was going to walk out on him yesterday i think i am going MAD lol.

Rin > oh sorry, im such a loose head sometimes. I don’t know how you cope with having 100+ cycles, I will go insane! Do you know if you might have Endometriosis? I have and due to that it causes severe pain before and during your period. And if it is that bad I would suggest going to see a Dr asap as it could be the reason for your infertility and in the severe cases of endo, it can be life threatening.

herald > I think we are definitely more sensitive to the matter. I mean one of our friends are about to deliver and all I can think about is why did they get it right so easy and why am I battling so much.

autiger > Hope the progesterone levels are good for you. Clomid isn't that expensive, its helped me to O regularly but still no BFP. So im changing over to soy now. Maybe ask him about a natural progesterone cream for after O.

Babee_bugs > Good luck, hope you mananged to BD enough around O :)

Madrid > Good luck with the diet, we have said we want to start but keep on postponing it…lol

tmr > :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon!!!!! This is not an easy journey and taking a break now from TTC seems like a good thing for you guys. IF AF arrives this month, stop and appreciate what you already have and start again with new energy and willpower for TTC #3 when you are ready. :hug:

AFM > Im starting Soy today, gonna take 120mg tonight for 3 nights and then last two nights 240mg. Along with the EPO, RJ, PNV and calcium.

I need chart help please guys!! Here's what happened-- on CD 21, my thermometer didn't work. I got up, got ready for work, and tried it again. It started working- my temp was around 97.4 to 97.7 (I didn't write it down). I didn't realize that this morning was so crucial- FF will say I ovulated that day if it was 97.5 or lower. But since I don't know what it would have been, I had to leave it off. Looking at my chart, which day do you think I ovulated? CD 21 or 24, which it shows now with a dotted line? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• FertilityChartOctober.jpg
    FertilityChartOctober.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 12
herald - was this your first cycle using soy? this was my 2nd cycle using soy and I'm afraid I messed myself up. I'm hoping I don't O yet bc dh and I haven't got to bd this cycle. when AF ended I had to have my wisdom teeth out, so I've been unable to dtd since friday,:cry: but I will get it in:winkwink: My dr is going to do a progesterone check bc he didn't do it in Aug for me so he will do it this month, I'm not leaving his office until it is scheduled.

This is my first cycle using soy. I haven't ovulated since my first child, so the doctor prescribed me provera to use before soy. I will try soy for two cycles alone, and if that doesn't work, he is going to prescribe clomid (which I also needed for child #1). We BDed Friday and yesterday (and we will go again tonight), so I'm hoping I've covered bases in case I am Oing.
How did soy work for you the first cycle you used it?

I am so far behind - Work has been insane!!! Soy worked beautifully for me. My 1st cycle, it moved my O date up EIGHT days (from CD22 to CD14). My progesterone at 7DPO went from 5.2 to 17.6 ... And then my 2nd soy cycle, I got my BFP!!! Definitely a fan :thumbup:

k12345t - After looking at your chart, I would guess you ovulated on the 24th. Just my guess though.

Tella - What did you take for soy last month? I'm curious as to if you changed your dosages. I'm already thinking ahead to what I want to do next month.

TMR - I hope things get better for you. This is a stressful time. I'll be thinkin' of you!

MomtoIandE - I'm so glad that you had such luck with soy. I'm hoping I have a similar experience!

AFM -My temp was a little lower today, which makes me think I did not ovulate yet. We BDed last night again, because I think it's coming (though who knows???). I had a neg. OPK today, but CM is still watery (another good sign that ovulation probably hasn't passed).

K12345t~ i would say cd24 but it could be cd21 but coz you have disgarded temps it is hard to tell but if you go by cd24 being o day then if it was cd21 then you will no 1 way or anthere.

Thanks for the words girls it isnt TTC that is doing me we have a lot going on at the min and it is just getting to me and i just feel like giving up every thing i was talking to DH last night and i was saying i am going to go back on BC after this month but he dosnt want me to so i dont know what to do.... time will tell.

tmr - Sorry you having such a hard time. Hopefully it'll get better. :hugs:

Tella - Soy is helping my O, but I guess if dr wants me on Clomid, I'll do it. I will definitely ask him about the progesterone cream for after O.

MomtoIandE - Hopefully i will be as lucky as you were!!

herald - I think as long as you cover your bases, you'll be good.

AFM - My temp went down again this morning. I honestly think my temp is going crazy bc of the temp in the room and plus my lo hasn't been wanting to sleep in her bed, so i have extra heat in the bed. Anyways, I thought i was having O pains last night, but my opk was - this morning, but we did bd though. I'm just afraid that since I changed my cds and dosage on soy, O will come late or not at all.

Rin > oh sorry, im such a loose head sometimes. I don’t know how you cope with having 100+ cycles, I will go insane! Do you know if you might have Endometriosis? I have and due to that it causes severe pain before and during your period. And if it is that bad I would suggest going to see a Dr asap as it could be the reason for your infertility and in the severe cases of endo, it can be life threatening.

herald > I think we are definitely more sensitive to the matter. I mean one of our friends are about to deliver and all I can think about is why did they get it right so easy and why am I battling so much.

autiger > Hope the progesterone levels are good for you. Clomid isn't that expensive, its helped me to O regularly but still no BFP. So im changing over to soy now. Maybe ask him about a natural progesterone cream for after O.

Babee_bugs > Good luck, hope you mananged to BD enough around O :)

Madrid > Good luck with the diet, we have said we want to start but keep on postponing it…lol

tmr > :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon!!!!! This is not an easy journey and taking a break now from TTC seems like a good thing for you guys. IF AF arrives this month, stop and appreciate what you already have and start again with new energy and willpower for TTC #3 when you are ready. :hug:

AFM > Im starting Soy today, gonna take 120mg tonight for 3 nights and then last two nights 240mg. Along with the EPO, RJ, PNV and calcium.

:wacko: I know, I really have no idea what is wrong. I can't go to the dr just yet bc of insurance issues, but as soon as I have coverage, I'll go.

It's just so frustrating. My periods have always been like this. I used to have to stay home from school b/c of my cramps on CD 1-2.

I'm thinking with my cycles that maybe NTNP is best....but I really don't know...:cry:

I just can't stand the thought of not getting a period until February! I had a 5 month spell this year without one, and in the last TWO YEARS, I've only had 6 cycles....:(

-tmr1234-

I have the same thing (not knowing what to do, TTC, NTNP, WTT), my DH isn't too keen on TTC, and I don't know if I can NTNP anymore, but I do not want to be on the pill again and have to deal with all of that...the side effects turn me into a b!tch...

Well that's it for me. On to the next cycle. I'm ok about it. Ie kinda new timing was off so wasn't expecting too much. Dh is a little upset but we know there's always this cycle. Now I'm trying to decide if I should stick with days 2-6 or try 3-7, and how much to increase. Did 80, 80, 120, 160, 200 last cycle.

afternoon ladies well my temp up by 0.3degrees this morning. So im not fully sure ive ovulated, hmmmm i suppose only time will tell... My opks are starting to get darker again.... My fmu one was fairly dark, but not quite yet positive. So im gonna dtd as much as we can, untill im fully sure ive ovulated.... Oh the wonderful mind games of ttc lol... I hope everyone is well... Stay positive ladies x x

hello ladies! i hope everyone is doing well and trying to stay positive during the ttc process :) trust me i know how hard and emotional this may be for some of us, but i know we will all one day get a :bfp: and when we do all of this stress and everything else that goes along with it will be worth it!!!

katie - i did take alook at your chart and i would have to also say cd24.....eventhough the temp fom cd21 is nor accurate, the couple after that are lower than some of your earlier temps. but thats just what i think!! what ever day u O'd i hope you caught the eggie hun!! :)

sending love and lots of :dust: :dust: to everyone!!!!

Just finished my last dose of Soy. I need to start temping tomorrow and hopefully I ovulate soon. I also have my HSG on Thursday.

Mybabyluv~ sorry AF got you good luck for this cycle.

Rin~ Has that AF showed yet or a BFP?? Do you know when you defo ov'd maybe you ov'd late and that is why no af or bfp yet???

Babee_Bugs~ I think you will ov soon good luck and keep bding.

Babykiser~ They are some nice words i also know how hard it is when you want some thing so bad and it is just taking a life time to get there your self but i also know what it is like when you do and it makes all the waiting and crying and every just melt away and you think well on the grand scale of things it is worth the wait. Good luck hun.

Jeoestteich~ Good luck for this month hope you get your BFP soon.

A.F.M

Sorry about the down days i have just not felt right with every thing that is going on in my life at the mo but all is sorted *i think* Just need to make my mind up if to let my car go for £2000 i have it up for £2500 but some one has asked if i will take £2000. I love my car but my dad has just got a new car and is selling his old 1 well only 2 yrs old and mine is 7 so i think i may just take the £2000.
On the TTC thing I am 8DPO and feel nonthing at all but my chart sort of looks like my chart when i got my BFP with my LO If it gose up tomoz it will be on the right track.

Morning ladies. Wow, had so much to read through. Thank you to everyone for the kind words. Had the longest AF I have ever had and the most painful. Absolutely no idea why or what happened. Also still not sure whether I ovulated on CD 22, 23 or 24. Either way, I have not used soy this cycle (used it for 2 cycles) and I have no idea what CD I am on. Not temping or planning BD or anything at this stage. Bought DH some Wellman conception and I am taking my normal pre-natals, but apart from that, I intend on not thinking about TTC. Drank a nice glass of wine and just enjoying myself for now.

I am sure it will get more difficult towards O time, but I do intend on putting in effort not to think about TTC. It just makes everything very strained between me and DH and it makes me worry. I will wait until end of this year, and if nothing happens by then, I will raise the issue of going for a SA with DH. I am definitely still popping in here to see the BFP's that you ladies will be getting in gazillions pretty soon.:happydance:

angel~Good luck the month i did that with my Lo is the month i got preg (but i was still temping) i realy hope you get a bfp V V V soon.

Good morning, and thanks to everyone who looked at my chart for me.

I've been waiting 8 months to be able to say this.... I GOT MY BFP this morning!!!!! Just a few days after my doctor said my levels were too low. It's almost like my body was just waiting for that challenge, to have someone acknowledge that it was, indeed, stubborn and a pain in the ass. Once that happened, it gave in. :) I didn't take anything this month to help me conceive, but this was my first complete cycle off night shift. I had a feeling that it was the actual culprit- it made TTC unbelievably stressful & forced.

I'll be taking some time later to catch up on everyone else, I just know you'll be getting your BFP's soon! Love you all & thanks for all the support! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Attachments

• pregtest.jpg
    pregtest.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe