Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

K12345t congratulations hun. See the body knows when it's the right time!
IeKnow this question has been asked and answered but bare with me. Has anyone experienced heavier more painful periods after taking si? Not while taking but the following cycle before starting them again? I can't rmbr the last time it was this bad?

Good morning, and thanks to everyone who looked at my chart for me.

I've been waiting 8 months to be able to say this.... I GOT MY BFP this morning!!!!! Just a few days after my doctor said my levels were too low. It's almost like my body was just waiting for that challenge, to have someone acknowledge that it was, indeed, stubborn and a pain in the ass. Once that happened, it gave in. :) I didn't take anything this month to help me conceive, but this was my first complete cycle off night shift. I had a feeling that it was the actual culprit- it made TTC unbelievably stressful & forced.

I'll be taking some time later to catch up on everyone else, I just know you'll be getting your BFP's soon! Love you all & thanks for all the support! Praying for a sticky bean!!

i knew I saw something on that last test! so happy for you :wohoo: :yipee:

Oh congrats hunnie... what soy days and dosage did you do??? x

Thanks! I actually didn't do soy this cycle, but the month that I did 120 mg on days 4-8 (I think, I'd have to look back to make sure) I ovulated much earlier than normal for me.

Katie- OMG!!! That is such great news!!!! I am so happy for u! :yipee: I know how much this ttc process was getting to you, but you made it hun! :bfp: I am wishing you a h&h 9 months!!!! A well deserved sticky bean for u!!!!! :)

Tmr- :) thanks! And yea it can be difficult, but I'm trying to stay positive that one day very soon I will get my little baby. And I took a look at your chart and I think it looks good! I hope u get ur bfp!! I will be rooting for u. :dust:

Tmr- :) thanks! And yea it can be difficult, but I'm trying to stay positive that one day very soon I will get my little baby. And I took a look at your chart and I think it looks good! I hope u get ur bfp!! I will be rooting for u. :dust:

Tmr - I just checked out your chart too...it rocks! I hope whenever I ovulate, my chart looks just as concrete!

Congrats k12345t!!

tmr - Your chart does look good!

AFM - I'm honestly thinking I'm not going to O this cycle. I think getting my wisdom teeth out and having to take antibiotics and pain meds really messed my system up. I still have a week until my predicted O day, but looking at my chart really makes me feel hopeless, since it's all over the place.

herald - was this your first cycle using soy? this was my 2nd cycle using soy and I'm afraid I messed myself up. I'm hoping I don't O yet bc dh and I haven't got to bd this cycle. when AF ended I had to have my wisdom teeth out, so I've been unable to dtd since friday,:cry: but I will get it in:winkwink: My dr is going to do a progesterone check bc he didn't do it in Aug for me so he will do it this month, I'm not leaving his office until it is scheduled.

This is my first cycle using soy. I haven't ovulated since my first child, so the doctor prescribed me provera to use before soy. I will try soy for two cycles alone, and if that doesn't work, he is going to prescribe clomid (which I also needed for child #1). We BDed Friday and yesterday (and we will go again tonight), so I'm hoping I've covered bases in case I am Oing.
How did soy work for you the first cycle you used it?

I am so far behind - Work has been insane!!! Soy worked beautifully for me. My 1st cycle, it moved my O date up EIGHT days (from CD22 to CD14). My progesterone at 7DPO went from 5.2 to 17.6 ... And then my 2nd soy cycle, I got my BFP!!! Definitely a fan :thumbup:

Congrats!!!! Hope it works for all of us too!

Good morning, and thanks to everyone who looked at my chart for me.

I've been waiting 8 months to be able to say this.... I GOT MY BFP this morning!!!!! Just a few days after my doctor said my levels were too low. It's almost like my body was just waiting for that challenge, to have someone acknowledge that it was, indeed, stubborn and a pain in the ass. Once that happened, it gave in. :) I didn't take anything this month to help me conceive, but this was my first complete cycle off night shift. I had a feeling that it was the actual culprit- it made TTC unbelievably stressful & forced.

I'll be taking some time later to catch up on everyone else, I just know you'll be getting your BFP's soon! Love you all & thanks for all the support! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Congrats!!! I hope I get mine soon.

Anyone have any suggestions on ways to destress/relax during this process. I have had anxiety my whole life which doesnt help. My dh & family keep telling me relax and it will happen which is easier said than done. Just wondering how you guys deal with the stress....

Anyone have any suggestions on ways to destress/relax during this process. I have had anxiety my whole life which doesnt help. My dh & family keep telling me relax and it will happen which is easier said than done. Just wondering how you guys deal with the stress....

I have a hard time relaxing bc of my 3 1/2 yr old, but I'm pretty sure if I did relax, I would become pg!! The main ways I try to relax is when I can sit down and enjoy some tv without interuption or I read a book and listen to music. Dh and I also relax when we go out and do things without the LO. Sometimes I even take a hot shower to relax.

huge congrats k12345t ! ! H&H pregnancy to you...

i still check in when i can to see how the soy gang are doing - lots of :dust: to you all & hope to that number steadily increase!!!

ps whoever asked about heavier periods - oh my gosh yes! i used soy twice - after first go my af was beyond horrendous, hoping however that it's a bfp next time round

x

k12345t - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can definitely see that line - beautiful :flower:

katie congratulations!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I was checking your journal this morning and I could see a line in your test yesterday too. So so happy for you!!! Enjoy every minute of it!:happydance:

:kiss:

I have had anxiety my whole life as well, and could never understand how women just "relaxed" during the TTC process. For me, I didn't so much relax as "give up" and give a big middle finger to the "TTC process" lol. I was just SO tired of being disappointed I just kinda gave up and decided to take a break. I still took my temps to maintain the record, but I didn't obsess and didn't analyze my chart 6 times a day...I just made myself focus on other stuff. And of course, this was the cycle it actually worked. Anyway, I hope you are able to relax and don't have to go crazy like I did :) Hope this helps in some way and best of luck to you!! This is an excellent thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->