Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Count me in =] I just started taking soy so this will be my first cycle with it!! i'm really excited to see if I get my bfp this month!

Hello!
I'm new to the forum, and to Soy! Today is CD1 for me, and I literally just took 160mg. I figured I'd do CD1-5, and start with 160mg, and end with 200mg for the last 2 days. I've always needed a higher dose with any medicine I've ever taken, so I figured to try it out like this instead of starting low and increasing. We'll see. Here's to anxiously (but attempting to relax) waiting & praying that this cycle is THE cycle.

A little about me: I'm active duty military, stationed in Southern California, married to my wonderful hubby since January of '09. I'm in my early 20s, he's in his mid-to-late 20s. Been TTC pretty much the whole time we've been married minus a year's worth while I was away due to the military. First trimester miscarriage in April of this year. Diagnosed with PCOS May of this year. This will be the first cycle of trying since that happened. I treat PCOS with all natural vitamins & supplements, so trying soy for fertility only seems like the right thing for me to do instead of Clomid and what not.

Wellcome to the new ladys hope you are not waiting to long for your BFP.

Morning every 1 else hope all is going well. Thank you to then that looked at my chart it is sorta looking good but then agane any thing could happen it should start to go down tomoz i am going to try and hold off testing untill sun or mon unless my temps drop and then i wont bouther as i know af will be on its way.

BBL

angel > Good luck with the new cycle!

Kattie > CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay you got it on my bday, hope you have healthy and happy 9 monhts ahead of you and enjoy every second of it.

tmr > all fx'd that we will have another flashing from you this time!!!!!!!

autigers > so to hear that, but when I had work done on my teeth my O was just delayed.

danielled > It is always easy for people to say relax it will happen but I don’t know wait I know they do not understand the process of getting pregnant. So little people actually really do, it is only once you start battling to fall pregnant that you start reading and realise what a miracle it really is. My biggest stress reliever is BnB, the ladies help a lot and a rant and rave every now and then does wonders. Good luck girl, hope you get your BFP very soon.

Jennifer > Welcome and good luck, im also on my first cycle of soy.

notwprincess > Welcome, hope you also have a short Soy story. Good luck.

AFM > Im CD4, had my second dosage of 120mg last night and the first side effects kicked in. I had hot flushes of note, had to put the fan on the whole night to help out. Otherwise im just praying for a BFP this cycle!

Thanks Tella. To the lady that asked regarding the AF heaviness whilst on soy. I commented about that a few weeks ago saying that on my first cycle of soy, where I took it on CD 3-7, I had a very light and short period.

The second cycle I used soy on CD 5 -9 and took 200mg each of those days and had the worst AF ever. I started having bad AF cramps and lower back pain about a week prior to AF, and even during AF, I had to sleep with a warm water bottle on my stomach and switch between my stomach and lower back. The bleeding itself was also very heavy.

Rjsmam thanks, that was me. So you got your bfp on the 2nd cycle?

yep 2nd cycle! i'd actually counted myself out as i had brown spotting a few days before af was due which was typical for me before af.. then it didn't amount to anything & bam the tests were pos.... i took it on cd2-6 & just like Angel describes - my first af whilst taking the soy was light but the second af... wow it was awful!!

good luck!

x

Wellcome to the new ladys hope you are not waiting to long for your BFP.

Morning every 1 else hope all is going well. Thank you to then that looked at my chart it is sorta looking good but then agane any thing could happen it should start to go down tomoz i am going to try and hold off testing untill sun or mon unless my temps drop and then i wont bouther as i know af will be on its way.

BBL

Good Luck hun. Lots of babydust!!

Thank you ladies. Ystrdy the cramps weren't as bad but the bleeding....wow! Today same thing. That was after 1st cycle. Hoping this time Ie can just avoid it all together cuz I got a bfp. Still not completely sure but started lastnight day 2 again but at 160mg. Thinking do that again tomorrow then finish the rest of my days at 200mg.

Good morning, Ladies. I have decided that waiting to O is the worst. I'm on CD 12 today. since this is my first month taking provera/using soy, I have NO idea when O will come (not that anyone really does) or IF it will come. Since my cervix is high/CM is wet, I feel like it will happen really soon, but all OPK's have been negative (except for one on CD 9, but I'm convinced that was not a true O). How long can the cervix stay high or CM remain wet? Sorry if TMI...I'm just wondering.

herald I agree 100%, there is nothing but stress in the weeks leading up to O. You stress when you gonna O, about when to BD to catch the eggy, about making sure DH is happy with the bd schedule and if not doing it secretly so he doesnt figure it out, the temps are crutial, doing OPK's after making sure you havent pee'd in 4 hours.... it is crazy!!!!!!!

TWW there is still a sense of hope that the spermy caught the eggy. only the last 3-4 days is a bit stressfull when you wait for AF.

Good luck with the OPK's, but even if they are neg you must BD if you have the CM :sex:

Welcome to all the newcomers!!

herald - Waiting to O does suck. I'm only 1 day ahead of you and I'm about to go nuts.

AFM - I'm feeling a little more confident that O is near!! My temp went down a little, but it was my opk that gave me hope. I did one yesterday and there was only 1 line visible, but last night I was having some twinges/dull cramps, so when I did my opk this morning it was nearly +. :happydance:I'm surprised i got such a dark second line within 24 hrs, last cycle they gradually got darker as I got closer to O. I just hope DH doesnt back out of bding tonight like he did last night. :growlmad:

I bribe my DH around O time if he's not in the mood :haha: I can usually think of something he really wants, and I tell him that we'll get it for him right away if we can :sex: It works every time :thumbup: :haha:

Believe me, I have used bribes before, but he's already getting everything he wants at the moment bc we are going to a football game sat and he buys any games/movies he wants when it comes out. I know of something else I could do for him, but unfortunately I'm not able to do it at the moment. :blush: I understand him backing out last night bc he worked a 10hr day and his back was bothering him, but he's not getting out tonight.:haha: I'm going to make him dtd tonight and tomorrow morning :winkwink: bc he only works 4 days a week and he has some making up to do!!

Hello!
I'm new to the forum, and to Soy! Today is CD1 for me, and I literally just took 160mg. I figured I'd do CD1-5, and start with 160mg, and end with 200mg for the last 2 days. I've always needed a higher dose with any medicine I've ever taken, so I figured to try it out like this instead of starting low and increasing. We'll see. Here's to anxiously (but attempting to relax) waiting & praying that this cycle is THE cycle.

A little about me: I'm active duty military, stationed in Southern California, married to my wonderful hubby since January of '09. I'm in my early 20s, he's in his mid-to-late 20s. Been TTC pretty much the whole time we've been married minus a year's worth while I was away due to the military. First trimester miscarriage in April of this year. Diagnosed with PCOS May of this year. This will be the first cycle of trying since that happened. I treat PCOS with all natural vitamins & supplements, so trying soy for fertility only seems like the right thing for me to do instead of Clomid and what not.

:hi: i hope you find comfort here on this thread!! and i know it can be rought ttc with the military!!! im in the reserves and its hard on me(i know u may have it extra hard) always having to go away for some kind of training and whatever else comes along!! lol i wish i could tell my commander "ummm sir im ovulating soon so i cannot go" lol!!! anyhow enough of my rambling..good luck and hope u get a bfp soon!

Good morning, Ladies. I have decided that waiting to O is the worst. I'm on CD 12 today. since this is my first month taking provera/using soy, I have NO idea when O will come (not that anyone really does) or IF it will come. Since my cervix is high/CM is wet, I feel like it will happen really soon, but all OPK's have been negative (except for one on CD 9, but I'm convinced that was not a true O). How long can the cervix stay high or CM remain wet? Sorry if TMI...I'm just wondering.

my 1st cycle using soy i ovulated on cd16...and prior to that my cervix was high and i had wet cm for about a week. i never did get ewcm, but it stayed wet. i know it sucks waiting, but im sure it wont be too long now.

Hey Ladies, sorry I've been MIA, I've been out of town and still am :) congrats on the bfp!!!

AFM no O yet but my opk was almost as dark as the test line today! Hopefully o will be soon!

So, I'm searching for opinions. My DH and I did not BD last night, but we did BD a few nights in a row before that (see chart). Tonight, I have parent-teacher conferences (I'm a teacher) and our whole department always goes out afterwards (so I won't be home until like 10:00). I KNOW that my husband will not want to BD because he may be sleeping by then, and he will for sure be tired (he is a coach and has a big game tonight). My question is...do I wake him up to BD, knowing that he probably doesn't want to (and that I may make him feel pressure with the whole TTC thing, which happened when TTC child #1), or should I just take the chance that waiting to BD until tomorrow will be fine. I just took a digital OPK and it's negative (but sometimes those don't mean a whole lot). Thoughts? Thank, Ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->