Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

After what I have been through in the last 22 months, I would actually enjoy that for a little while. Sometimes I have to beg my way into bding, which is really sad. I've been with my DH for 7 yrs and we've been married for nearly 5 yrs, and we weren't even married a year before we welcomed our dd, so bding was a blessing until 22 months ago.
Update: :happydance: I just did another opk and this is the result:

Go catch that egg! Yea! :)

Mybabyluv > good luck girl, my DH seems to be better with SMEP so I thought maybe yours will be too. Hope you catch that eggy quickly so that it does not become and sore point in your relationship :hugs:

Mybabyluv > good luck girl, my DH seems to be better with SMEP so I thought maybe yours will be too. Hope you catch that eggy quickly so that it does not become and sore point in your relationship :hugs:

Thanks. You and me both!!

I'm definitely going to catch that eggy, I don't care what my DH has to say we are going to bd everyday. I'll actually be getting tired of bding by the time O has passed!! The only bad thing is we are staying at my parents house this weekend bc we are going to a football game tomorrow, and I hate bding there.:blush:

Update: I wonder if I need to also call and tell my dr that my progesterone levels need to be check sooner than the 26th. As I type, I'm having a pinching and pressure feeling in my left hip and like a poking near my right hip, I don't know if I'm going to O from both sides, but I'm just having strange feelings in that area period. :wacko:

If you feel that you may sooner then call. I have no idea about progesterone levels and when to check. Sorry, hun.

Thanks ladies!

Did anyone have wicked amounts of CM in the TWW after taking soy? I've been very, TMI, wet down there yesterday and tody. My temp also did a little dip this a.m .. since it's my 1st cycle temping, not sure what goes on there.

Hey Ladies... sorry i havent been in here for a few days (ive been Ill and trying my hardest to get my orders stitched up and shipped out blurghhh)

Well im on CD14 and havent ovulated yet :( (i normally ovulate on CD16 on natural cycles)... My Opks are very very faint, but my Cervix has been high slightly open and very squishy for the past few days now... and today its very very high up, my OS pointing downwards (to my back), Squishy, open and ive got EWCM woop woop lol... (This cycle ive took Evening Primrose Oil to try and increase or create some EWCM, as i dont seem to get any).

Me and OH have been :sex: Alot!!! trying to get those Spermies in there ready and waiting for Mrs Eggy :D x

If you feel that you may sooner then call. I have no idea about progesterone levels and when to check. Sorry, hun.

Thanks ladies!

Did anyone have wicked amounts of CM in the TWW after taking soy? I've been very, TMI, wet down there yesterday and tody. My temp also did a little dip this a.m .. since it's my 1st cycle temping, not sure what goes on there.

I had a LOT of creamy Cm at the start of this TWW (sorry very TMI) there was that much i had to put a pad on but sins about 5or6 DPO it has gone sticky like gummy but lots of that as well.

Well i am 11DPO and i was ready for my temps to go down today and they went up :happydance:trying not to read to much in to it but i have had a fewthings that has made me think may be like
lots of cm
vived dreams
felt realy sick when i went to bed last night
drinking loads
my bbs feel full not sore
I am prob just lloking in to thing to much but i have been realy trying not to thins month. I am going to hold out testing untill af is late.

Hope this is your month TMR!

I think my CM has gone to sticky/gummy as of yesterday. It was like that when I got home from work and checked it. BUT, FF gave me cross-hairs :happydance: And right where I was expecting them too. I hope my temps keep rising!

tmr - GL!! I hope this month gets you your well deserved BFP!!

tweak - GL to you too!!

AFM - My temp dipped a little and I've been having some slight O pains alternating from right to left. I also had a good bit of ewcm too (sorry tmi). I did another opk and it was +, but not nearly as dark as it was yesterday. I hope this means O will happen today!!

I'm definitely going to catch that eggy, I don't care what my DH has to say we are going to bd everyday. I'll actually be getting tired of bding by the time O has passed!! The only bad thing is we are staying at my parents house this weekend bc we are going to a football game tomorrow, and I hate bding there.:blush:

Update: I wonder if I need to also call and tell my dr that my progesterone levels need to be check sooner than the 26th. As I type, I'm having a pinching and pressure feeling in my left hip and like a poking near my right hip, I don't know if I'm going to O from both sides, but I'm just having strange feelings in that area period. :wacko:

I'm 99% sure that we conceived my daughter at my in-laws!

As for the possible O pain on both sides. I experienced this too this cycle. It is my 1st on SI. I can usually tell which side I'll be O'ing from by the little twinges but I got little twinges and pain on both sides in the days leading up to O. I'm thinking it's the SI working it's magic!! FXFXFX!!!

autigers - Good luck on the O. I hope it happens today for you! Keep BDing (even though you're at the 'rents house)! :)

Tmr - Still have my FX for your BFP!

Tweak - Woo-hoo for the crosshairs! Gotta' love positive signs.

AFM - I got my first EWCM EVER today! I also feel kind of crampy. I'm hoping this means O is approaching. However, my AM OPK was negative (digital). I'm hoping this afternoon's will be positive. Autigers, I think we are on a very similar schedule (I'm hoping, at least)! :)

For the ladies waiting to O, Happy Bding!!
TMR- Sounds very promising girl!
Nothing going on here. Just waiting for af to make her exit. I really hope this is the last time I see her for a long while. Tonight will be day 4 of si.

Good luck tmr!

AFM I'm on cd20 and have started my period yet again after my 14 day period! This sucks. It was my 1st cycle taking soy. Should I try soy again? I had a really short cycle in i think June too, so I don't think the soy is to blame. Can you ladies look at my chart history and let me know your thoughts?

Hey TMR...I so so wish this is your month. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!!!

Autigers~ Thank you. I hope you ov very soon.

Herald~ Thank you. I stared getting o pains the day before my + digi opk good luck hope you o soon and get that egg.

mybabyluv~ Thank you i wish i felt the same.

mauiaddict~ Thank you. How long have you been of depo? as it could still be affecting your afs

Angel~ Thank you so much but i don't think it is my month but still holding on to hope.

A.F.M
My temps are STILL up but a bit down from yesterday last month i had a 12 Day LP . af should be here tomoz /tonight and my temps should of come down today .:shrug:
I am just going to not think about it untill weds (if i can hold out) and then test I got my new car yesterday:happydance: so we are going out for the day so shouldn't be to hard to day.

I couldnt not think

took a ic yesterday it was bfn just took a FRER with 2mu and about 1hr after a cup of tea and i thort i could see a line at about 1 min took it apart and there was a line but wasnt sure if it had coloure put it back together a looked and there IS a pink line realy faint but pink what do you think?????????

I am not getting happy aboit ti yet as i took it apart befor the 3mins and my ic's are still bfn

Attachments

• Picture210.jpg
    Picture210.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe