Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I see a LINE!!!!!! At that's on my phone! OMW, I'm keeping everythings crossed for you!!

If its so light on the pink dye, the hormone is just to low for the other test. praying for a strong + later/tomorrow!

Thank you but i am not sure i think i did some thing to it by taking it apart for the 10 min but i *think* i seen the line befor the 10 min wasnt looking at my watch

Tmr - I see a line too...also on my phone. :) can't wait to see your next test!

I don't understand why my temps keep getting lower. I'm hoping O is near...or at least happens. I'm starting to get impatient.

Autigers~ Thank you. I hope you ov very soon.

Herald~ Thank you. I stared getting o pains the day before my + digi opk good luck hope you o soon and get that egg.

mybabyluv~ Thank you i wish i felt the same.

mauiaddict~ Thank you. How long have you been of depo? as it could still be affecting your afs

Angel~ Thank you so much but i don't think it is my month but still holding on to hope.

A.F.M
My temps are STILL up but a bit down from yesterday last month i had a 12 Day LP . af should be here tomoz /tonight and my temps should of come down today .:shrug:
I am just going to not think about it untill weds (if i can hold out) and then test I got my new car yesterday:happydance: so we are going out for the day so shouldn't be to hard to day.

yeah, I had my last depo shot in Oct 2010, but I guess it could still be affecting everything :-(

Congrats on your bfp!

I couldnt not think

took a ic yesterday it was bfn just took a FRER with 2mu and about 1hr after a cup of tea and i thort i could see a line at about 1 min took it apart and there was a line but wasnt sure if it had coloure put it back together a looked and there IS a pink line realy faint but pink what do you think?????????

I am not getting happy aboit ti yet as i took it apart befor the 3mins and my ic's are still bfn

OMG congrats that is a definite positive. FRER are very sensitive so you would see a positive with that test first. :happydance::happydance::happydance: I have taken mine apart and still nothing appeared, if anything you would see an indent line not a pink line you have on your test. It is a good line whoooo hooooo!!

Ok so like I said I thought I was starting my period yesterday... now apparently it was just one day of bleeding. It was heavy when it started but then tapered off right away and was light by evening and gone by this morning. Weird! So yeah I had my last depo shot one year ago and started TTC 9 months ago, and this was my 1st cycle using soy. My temps have been all over the place in the last week but I was out of town and in a hotel and not sleeping very well either. So I'm hoping it will settle down now that I'm at home. I guess I'll keep up on the OPKs and keep my fingers crossed for a late O (better than no O which is all I've gotten so far since coming off of Depo!). My OPK last Weds was pretty dark but not as dark as the control. I just wish I knew what was going on with my body...

TMR - a new car and possibly a new baby. You are on a roll!!! I so see it too. You know you're not supposed to take it apart that early, but if you saw it before that, I think this is it. Can't wait for another test. Are you going to wait or try again later? lol! I can't wait.

I thourt i seen some thing but it didnt seem like it had coloure so took it apart and could defo see a line but when i put it back together it was there and so pink i have just looked at it agane i know i shouldnt but it is still there but fadding.

Thank you so much for all your help i am going to hold out for a few days and if af dosnt come then i will test agane.

I thourt i seen some thing but it didnt seem like it had coloure so took it apart and could defo see a line but when i put it back together it was there and so pink i have just looked at it agane i know i shouldnt but it is still there but fadding.

Thank you so much for all your help i am going to hold out for a few days and if af dosnt come then i will test agane.

We gonna go :wacko:, hope the week passes quickly so we can get a definite BFP!!! I know AF is not coming!

I think i allready am this month has been so strang and not easy at all but if it is a BFP then it has all be werth every bit of it. I realy feel like af isnt coming as my cervix are closed and feel realy small and realy soft when af is going to come they go low hard and open a few few days befor.

I'm om my phone & I can see that line no doubt!! You're our 24th soy BFP I'm sure!!! Please don't wait so long to test again!!!

Xx

herald - We might be on the same schedule. Hopefully O will happen soon for you. We did bd at my parents house. :blush:

tmr - I definitely can see 2 lines. Hopefully this is your BFP you have been waiting for!! I hope the next few days go by fast so you can know for sure.

AFM - I had one heck of a day yesterday. :wacko: My temp dipped, had O pains all day long, dh and I did get to bd, but then we had to head out to a football game. Once we got there, I swear we walked 5 miles while we were there and having O at the same time was horrible. as of this morning, my temp went up, but I'm not sure it is right bc I had extra blankets on me and a heater on. I'm going to wait to see what my temp is like tomorrow to know whether or not today's temp spike was correct. I did get a negative opk today so dh and I may just bd tonight just to be safe.

Madrid~ Thank you i have just done an ic and it has a v v v faint lane but lighter that the frer so i am not sure it is there it may be my eyes or my ics are not working.

Tweak~ Thank you i hope it is my BFP.

autigers~ If you didn't ov with them pains then i will eat my hat i think the temps rise is your o rise so try and bd again today just to cover it and then relax for that bfp in 2 week.

A.F.M

Well my temps are STILL up and i am due AF today like i said i did a test but there is hardly a line there but there was nothing at all yesterday on my ic's. If this is not it my body is playing a very bad joke on me as i am peeing for the UK and so sleepy i can keep my eyes open past 6 PM. My cervix are still closed and feel really small like there is not much there and really soft.

If no af today i will do my last frer in the morning.

STAY AWAY WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT A BFP FOR TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fx'd for you!!!! But if there is a line there is a line :) I cant wait anymore!!!

Hey tmr1234.....:flower:

So, this part right here, yes this part, is where I sit back in my chair with my feet on the table and say (with a huge grin on my face)....I told you so :happydance:

I knew this was your month. That is a definite BFP!!

A line is a line.............. CONGRATS !!!! :happydance::baby::happydance:
I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.............

yippeee !!! :happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

agel you just made me lol iam still not going to say yes i am preg untill i see a good line so going to stress for another day or so

If you want to doubt, then doubt but I'm naming you our 24th bfp on the thread. If yesterday's ic was bfn & today it has a faint line then you are pregnant!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"