• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well, looks like I was wrong about being close to ovulating.... my OPK's are driving me nuts!! I'm up to taking 3 a day because I don't want to miss this surge, lol. In the morning they look 1/2 way there, then get lighter as the day goes on.
I took a pregnancy test thinking that maybe the OPK's were picking up HCG, which would explain why they were darker in the morning, but only see the thinnest & faintest line.. in other words, BFN! I'm not giving up, I just know this is my cycle!!!
I'm attaching the HCG pic just for the heck of it (preparing you for 10 days after I finally get my LH surge and I take ten tests per day and beg everyone to find a line). :haha:

How are you ladies doing?

Attachments

• abc 047.jpg
    abc 047.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 20
Just wanted to say Hi! Another newbie to soy this cycle...

When I went off the pill last time, I fell pregnant instantly. Not this time, am about to start my third cycle off the pill...I am having 30 day cycles, but my periods are very noticeably lighter, so I am not sure what is going on with my body or even if I am ovulating - hence soy this cycle.

Had a conception reading from Sandra (just for fun) and she reckons I won't conceive til November. Everyone around me is falling pregnant and I am really hoping she is wrong - though I almost feel resigned to the fact.

Ah well. We shall see!

Can I ask...I've taken 120mg soy for theist 3 days, should I increase for the next two or leave it? I'm not sure if I am having problems ovulating or not and my cycles aren't too long. Thanks & good luck! xx

I took 120 mg each day but don't think I've ovulated yet... next cycle (hopefully there won't be one) I will slowly increase the dose.

Welcome and good luck MissTanya!!!

k12345t on what cd are you? and when do you normally O without soy?

X

Madrid,
There's no normal for me, haha! :)
I'm approx on CD 20. My last cycle I ovulated on CD 28-30. My cycle before that was a 70+ day cycle, and I didn't use OPK's, so I don't know if I ever O'd. I had EWCM four separate times on that long cycle, each time thinking, "I'm finally ovulating!" My body has been so out of whack that I honestly can't even guess at what is going to happen. It will just make that BFP even more exciting!

Katie

Hi everyone sorry to jump in this thred i know its been going quite a while, anyway i was wondering what soy is and where i could get it from/if it is avalibile to anyone?

Charlie, Soya is soya Isoflavones. If you are in the UK I use the Lamberts brand it contains 50mg active soya Isoflavones per tablet.

Any one get hot flushes post ovulation with Soy. I am 8DPO and since yesterday I am getting hot flushes, not feeling warm generally but just sudden surge of heat in a very strange way.

By the way, HPT negative and cervix low at moment.

Lollybabe,
I haven't been there yet, but was thinking this might be a good sign for you!! Fingers crossed!

Yes I had hot flushes but can't remember exactly how many dpo I was.

k12345t is weird you haven't O yet if you are on cd20 but if you are getting faint positives it shouldn't be long. Do you chart? Has your temp gone up?

X

I don't chart because there is no consistency in my schedule (I am a nurse and work night shifts, so my sleep schedule is all over the place). I do spot check my temps when I first get up and they started around 97.3 degrees, this morning was 97.7. But I've read a lot about not reading into BBT if you don't do it at the same time each morning.

I just bought 50 more OPK's, so I will definitely catch this surge, and then my husband, when it happens!

Hi I am now on cd 11 and havent ov'd yet but I have got a bit of CM so I think I am not far off
I took soy days 5-9
Day 5 - 80mg
Day 6 - 80mg
Day 7 - 120mg
Day 8 - 120mg
Day 9 - 160mg

Hey Crazy4Baby I see that you and I are on the same cycle day..maybe we could be buddies? Im new to this forum so Im not sure what to do but I thought it was cool to find someone who matches up on CD's :)
Good luck and hopefully we can both have some great news this month :)

Welcome Kathy!! What CD are you on right now?

Today is CD12..what about you?? The wait for a positive O is worse to me than waiting for a BFP i think...last mo I never got a positive so I doubt I O'd which is a little worrisome... I will be so excited to actually see a positive O this cycle and sometime around CD 15 would be amazing!!!!

I'm on CD 21, last month I o'd around CD 28-30, so getting close!! Hopefully you are too! I know what you mean about waiting to O being as bad as waiting for a BFP-- but at least I get two lines on every OPK, lol.

:wave:ladies,

I hope you all are well.

I am a bit fed up....:af: has not showed and I usaually have a 29 day cycle. As you can see by my temps that !@#$ should already be hear and now FF has given me dotted lines instead of my solid line...grrrr!!!! I really hate my body right now!!!

okay, rant over :)

Can I join you ladies? Another soy newbie trying it out for the 1st time this cycle.

I usually have 35 day cycles, with OV around CD22 after my miscarriages. I'm hoping to get it back to CD17 or so.

I was planning on taking 160 mg from CD 3-7. Should I start off at a lower amount, and increase it as I go along?

Hope soy works for all you lovely ladies this month! x x

hey kathy, I would love to be buddies. Are you trying soy this month?

Hey ladies! Just wondering if anyone knows the number of lucky girls on this site that got pregnant while taking soy?

I am really considering trying to use it next cycle. Congrats to all who have been blessed with pregnancy, and goodluck to us that are still trying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->