Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

You are taking all the right steps so I hope you O too mirena!!!

X

CD 52 today...ugh.

No :witch: though...

I haven't taken a test since CD 30-something.

*sigh* Might get a HPT this weekend, but who knows.

augtigers > im so sorry the :witch: got you!!!! I hope the doc can help you with a script of Clomid before you need to start wiht it.

:hugs:

Thanks. I just talked to the nurse about my progesterone and it was at 11, so that means I did O, but now I have to wait for another phone call to see what the doctor is going to do since my lp was shorter than it's supposed to be. So I'm sure I'm not going to get clomid, so I'm thinking I will take soy again bc I'm afraid if I don't take something, I will stop Oing. I'm really starting to hate my body for being so cruel to me. If I don't get pregnant this month I think I'm going with NTNP bc this ttc business is starting to really stress me out. ](*,)

I did NTNP 11 months before I did soy. :coffee:

I'd only had 4 periods in all that time, so I was stressed NOT trying, if you know what I mean. :wacko:

I hope NTNP works for you, :hugs: but for me, that ended up more stressful than TTC.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

herald - Thanks. The waiting game is miserable no matter how long you have been trying. If you didn't O yet then maybe you will soon bc of your temp drop today. FX'd for you!!

Madrid - Thanks. The B-50 vitamins I'm taking is extra b6. it has 50mg of b6 in it, but also has the other b vitamins as well. It has helped, but I haven't taken it long enough to get good results. Like I told Babee, I think the dr is probably just going to put me on progesterone to help my lp. Hopefully I will get some anwers later today or tomorrow bc I want to start my 3rd round of soy tomorrow night.

mirena - Hopefully you will O soon bc you have definitely taken all the right steps. GL!!!

Rin - Hopefully AF comes soon bc you have to be miserable waiting for her to show. As for NTNP, I really dont want to have to do that after all I have been through to get myself to O. I think no matter what I do, I'm going to be stressed out until I get pg.:wacko:

autigers55-
Yup- I feel the same way, like the :bfp: will be the end of the stress (for now).

autigers- im sorry the witch got u hun :hugs: that sucks that you were not able to talk to ur dr about your progesterone results! hopefully the dr can find a soultion for your short lp.

madrid - glad your dh is back :) i know u mentioned that your O pains are gone...do u know what day u are suppose to O? whenever is comes hope u and dh catch that eggy. and im doing great! and yea im in my tww, just havent got crosshairs on ff yet, but im sure im 3 dpo.

herald - sucks that u didnt O!!! sorry, but could you have maybe gotten the test done too early? is there a possibility that u may just O alot later this month? im just asking because this month i O'd 2 days later than last month. and my august cycle i O'd 4 days later than my july cycle.

tamara - nice to see you back! good luck bding!!! :) hope all goes well at the hospital.

tmr - its nice to have a relaxed approach every now and then, my last cycle was a mini one. i still charted and stuff, but i wasnt obsessed about ttc like i usually am. good luck with ttc stress free hun :)

babee - still an amazing chart!!!!! looks like a nice implatation dip to me!!! hope u get that bfp.

mirena - hope soy works some magic for your this cycle hun!!!!

tella - come on O, come on!!! (thats me cheering on your eggy to come out)

rin - no af still?! fx'd for u this weekend!!!! :dust:

autigers- im sorry the witch got u hun :hugs: that sucks that you were not able to talk to ur dr about your progesterone results! hopefully the dr can find a soultion for your short lp.

Thanks. Hopefully I will get some answers tomorrow. If they dont call me by 10am, I'm calling them myself bc they close at 1pm and I'm not going through the weekend without any answers.

i would do the same if i were u!!! and keep calling until someone gives you some answers. sometimes i think doctors/nurses dont realize how stresseful ttc can be for ladies!!! i know they have things to attend to at the office, but you are a patient too.xx

Babykiser- Nope. No :af:, 2 :bfn: 2 weeks ago, I might test soon just to be sure.

rin - 2 weeks ago!!!! what are u doing girl?!!!! :test: lol oh how i wish i had your will power!!!

i would do the same if i were u!!! and keep calling until someone gives you some answers. sometimes i think doctors/nurses dont realize how stresseful ttc can be for ladies!!! i know they have things to attend to at the office, but you are a patient too.xx

Your definitely right about them not realizing how stressful it is ttc. :dohh: If I didn't like my dr so much, i would have done left by now. If I don't get any results soon, I'm sure there are other doctors out there that are willing to go the extra mile to help me get pg!!

autigers - well hopefully you dont have to go through the stress of finding another GOOD doctor! im sure tomorrow u will get the answers you want. xxxx

Morning girls, another temp drop for me, so fx'd we get a +OPK today, the only crappy thing is we are at the Inlaws this weekend and will hve to BD if i get a +.

Babykiser, hope you get crosshairs quickly, i know how you feel and it is very frustrating!

Rin > Test girl, dont you have any symptoms that might indicate preg?

autigers > fx'd you get results today!

Babee_bugs~ Good luck hope you get your BFP any day NOW!

Autigers~ 11 day LP is good any thing lower than 10 or 9 is when you should be worried. Sorry AF got you.

Tamarah~ Good luck go get bd.

Madrid~ what tea are you drinking? If you don't mind me asking.

Mirena~ Good luck.

Rin~ Do you not chart to see if you are oing?

Babykiser~ I was so stressed last month because my soy didn't turn up on time, then my opk's didn't come then i ov'd late and to top it off the bfp that wasn't a bfp so i am just not thinking to much in to any thing this month apart from bding at the RIGHT time not stopping 2 days before.

Tella~ Good luck i really hope you get a + OPK and OV.

On my phone atm so this is a quick reply. FertiliTea is the tea im drinking. I got ewcm last night so i guess im O.

madrid - glad your dh is back :) i know u mentioned that your O pains are gone...do u know what day u are suppose to O? whenever is comes hope u and dh catch that eggy. and im doing great! and yea im in my tww, just havent got crosshairs on ff yet, but im sure im 3 dpo.

herald - sucks that u didnt O!!! sorry, but could you have maybe gotten the test done too early? is there a possibility that u may just O alot later this month? im just asking because this month i O'd 2 days later than last month. and my august cycle i O'd 4 days later than my july cycle.

tamara - nice to see you back! good luck bding!!! :) hope all goes well at the hospital.

tmr - its nice to have a relaxed approach every now and then, my last cycle was a mini one. i still charted and stuff, but i wasnt obsessed about ttc like i usually am. good luck with ttc stress free hun :)

babee - still an amazing chart!!!!! looks like a nice implatation dip to me!!! hope u get that bfp.

mirena - hope soy works some magic for your this cycle hun!!!!

tella - come on O, come on!!! (thats me cheering on your eggy to come out)

rin - no af still?! fx'd for u this weekend!!!! :dust:

Thank You BabyKiser, Have been stalking you guys as much as I can but so many new names and so much going on that have a hard time keeping up. Aug and Sept were a wash out in the BD ing stakes but all being well at hospital will be back with avengeance. Hows everything going with you? Hope all well and you catch that eggy soon.

Madrid really hope that now DH is back that you caught your eggy in time.

Take Care Ladies and I'll catch up with you all again very soon.

Tamara xxx

AFM - I have cruddy news too. I didn't O. My progesterone test came back low (super low) as predicted, and my temp was WAY down today...I didn't record it yet, but I will (and CM is still watery). The plan that the doc and I have set up now is to wait (fun game, huh?) and if AF isn't here by a week overdue, I will take provera again to bring on AF (after getting a negative HPT). If I don't ovulate next cycle, on to Clomid. I'msick of the waiting game, and I haven't been playing it nearly as long as some of you!

Herald - Did they test you on CD21? I think they tested too soon. So many doctors (including my GP) seem to think that's the only day the test can be done but it really needs to be done 7DPO, which is only CD21 if you O on CD14. If you O'd where your crosshairs are then you'd be testing today. My fertility clinic is good - they start testing on CD21 and keep testing every few days until they confirm O or the numbers start dropping.

I think that CD22 looks good for O. You might find that FF changes your crosshairs in a few days, especially if your temp jumps back up today. We usually get an oestrogen surge around 4 or 5 DPO that can bring our temps down but then they jump back up again afterwards.

Okay ladies, im cautiously comming in to say i got my BFP on wednesday!
Its still very faint so im praying for a sticky bean but with my history im not getting my hopes up yet!! but i took soy this month so i guess it worked!!!

Good luck and baby dust to all to this very lucky thread! xxx

Loads of sticky bean :dust: to you cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep possitive that your soy bean will stick and GL!!!!

Babykiser, Tella & Tmr1234-

I know, I'm surprised I haven't tested again yet, but I think after a year, I really can't get my hopes up like I used to. :coffee:

Haven't had any symptoms, really, just no period and on CD 53 today. :shrug:

I also don't chart my temps yet to see when I'm ov-ing bc I haven't gotten a basal body temp thermometer yet. :haha:

---

I'm going to test Sunday I hope, and if it's negative, I might start some agnus cactus to try and regulate this darn cycle of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->