Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Tweak ~ I would start at a lower dose and go up. On some sites I've seen not to go above 120 mg the first time-- but browse through the earlier posts in this thread and you can see what other women tried. I did 120 mg each time and think I might be ovulating today (CD 21) when last month was CD 28-30ish. Good luck, and welcome!!

China girl ~ That sucks! I don't know what you mean by dotted lines on FF? Could you be pregnant and that's why she isn't here yet?

Kendrae ~ I've seen different sites where maybe 75% of the women who tried soy got pregnant their first cycle. https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

By the way, guess who had EWCM today!?!?!? Still negative OPK but I think I'm going with my body and not a thin little test strip. Wow, never thought I'd post about my CM on the internet. Ha!! ;)

Hi guys, sorry to pop in on your thread here, but I had a quick question, I took Soy this cycle, CD 1-5 200 mg, and I just got my + OPK!! But what I was wondering is, on the soy did you all typically ovulate the day after your positive OPK or did your surge last longer than usual? Thanks!! :)

Congrats Mammag, is that earlier than normal for you? I don't have an answer for you-- just wanted to wish you good luck this cycle!

It is, a couple of days earlier than usual actually! I'm excited, and the EWCM quality and quantity is RIDICULOUS!! I'm also beginning to get pretty good O pains on my Right side, so I'm thinking that I'll O tomorrow for sure. We're visiting family so it's hard for me to temp, but I'm going to try to the next couple of days, because the not knowing will drive me insane.

I had the same Hun loads of ewcm which I never had, before I think I ov Monday, had a strong ov it was so painful felt like left ovary was going to burst! I typically ov cd 21 but cd 14 had loads of ewcm was absolutely leaking! sorry for tmi, ov was cd 17 which came 4 days earlier for me, would be interested to hear the response from everyonexxx

I know it's not quite there, will do another later today, but I am counting it. Lots of EWCM (less than last month, but it seems a lot stretchier) and random little jolts of pain in right lower pelvic area.

Attachments

• abc 065.jpg
    abc 065.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies! I can see you've been quite busy around here!!

Welcome to those who have decided to join us & I hope you'll get your bfp's in your first soy cycle also.

Mamag I've always bd the day I got my +opk but never the day after. I guess you can tell if you've O or not because you'll go all dry straight after O.

Xx

Tweak ~ I would start at a lower dose and go up. On some sites I've seen not to go above 120 mg the first time-- but browse through the earlier posts in this thread and you can see what other women tried. I did 120 mg each time and think I might be ovulating today (CD 21) when last month was CD 28-30ish. Good luck, and welcome!!

Thank you!

I think I may tier it. I'm gonna do 40, 80, 120, 120, 160. Maybe that'll work? If not, I'll try straight 120 next time.

i was just wondering if there are any ladies who are on here that were pretty sure they did not O before soy and now it seems its occuring immediately after taking soy. my body is playing with me. today is cd 7 and my cycles vary but this past cycle was 22 and the one before was 25. just wondering if i could be Oing. the cm is turning ewcm and is stretchy and very noticable( i know it doesnt guarantee anything)... anybody experience that? i have been using bbt but one day my temp was low, maybe due to the A/C being on all night, and the next day it was nearly a degree higher... :shrug:

It is, a couple of days earlier than usual actually! I'm excited, and the EWCM quality and quantity is RIDICULOUS!! I'm also beginning to get pretty good O pains on my Right side, so I'm thinking that I'll O tomorrow for sure. We're visiting family so it's hard for me to temp, but I'm going to try to the next couple of days, because the not knowing will drive me insane.

mamag , mine was about 1 day after, if that helps

K, I got my self sorted FINALLY!!!! I tell you, when I took soy oh back in March I missed a day and doubled up the next two days and I ovulated on cd17. It made me have a longer cycle. I did it agian this month missed a day and instead of doubling up I just took it an extra day...same thing happened, ov on cd 17 and delayed my cycle. Now in Feb I took it for the 5 days straight and and ov on cd13:shrug: who knows. Not going to give up on the soy. Still going to take my 120mg on cd3-7

If you ladies don't chart I really suggest you do and I am going to get me some OKS this time around. As you can see I am REALLY getting DETERMINED!!!!

Today is CD12..what about you?? The wait for a positive O is worse to me than waiting for a BFP i think...last mo I never got a positive so I doubt I O'd which is a little worrisome... I will be so excited to actually see a positive O this cycle and sometime around CD 15 would be amazing!!!!

I so agree!! I generally have very long, ireegular cycles so I am very happy when I O! OPKs dont work for me but i can generally tell and then have to wait for temps to back it up. I think I O'd CD15 this cycle, my first on soy! good luck!!

:wave:ladies,

I hope you all are well.

I am a bit fed up....:af: has not showed and I usaually have a 29 day cycle. As you can see by my temps that !@#$ should already be hear and now FF has given me dotted lines instead of my solid line...grrrr!!!! I really hate my body right now!!!

okay, rant over :)

From looking at your chart, AF has come now? I so can empathise about hating your own body. I hate mine so much with all this TTC stuff.

My temps are pretty crap this cycle. very low for LP. Did anyone else find their temps much lower than usual after O?

I am on cd14 today and have not o'd yet but I have started to get a lot of CM and at times it has been like EWCM so I really hope I get my smiley in the next couple of days. Last cycle (without soy) I o'd on cd21 so hope i can bring that few days earlier with soy.
Most ppl I've read on here have taken soy days 3-7 whereas I took it on days 5-9. Does that mean I will ov later than those taking soy days 3-7?

Ok, so for the girls that come on this thread looking for info on Soy here is the cycle I am having with it so far.

I normally Ovulate CD 17-18 w/out a lot of CM, I typically get very painful tender breasts the day of my Positive OPK (the day before O) and they stay painful and sore until about 5-6 dpo. I've only ever felt my ovulation one time, not sure why that month was different, but I had strong O pains.

Ok, so with the Soy, I took 200mg on CD 1-5, I took it in the evening before bed and didn't have any side effects except for a headache on CD 3. I have a TON of EWCM, more quantity and clearer than I have ever had, I got my first positive OPK on a digi yesterday, but my IC's were not as dark as they usually get, but today CD 16 it was very positive, so today is my surge day, so it did not make me O any earlier than usual; however; don't be discouraged, I'm having such strong O pains that I just took two Tylenol (and I never take ANYTHING like that!!) And there is NO pain in my breasts, not even a twinge!! Which is exciting, they typically hurt so bad that they keep me awake at night. SO while the Soy did not bring my O date up, it has given me a much stronger O, way way better EWCM and has completely gotten rid of my painful tender pre-O breasts. Hopefully I will be able to update later with my :bfp:!!!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/003-1.jpg

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/004-1.jpg

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/006.jpg

Thank You, Thank You ((takes a bow)) :haha:

Mammag, you are so lucky you didn't get painful breasts this cycle!! I took soy days 5-9 and it did make me O 6-8 days earlier, but I feel very tender! I also had period-like cramps on & off yesterday. My temp went up 0.7 degrees F this am. I had less CM than normal, but it was stretchier.

I know, I'm so excited!! Every time I feel anything I'm like, Ohhh, there they are, lol. But I am always wrong!! I really hope the Soy makes the difference for me!!!

mammag im glad your having success. as for me its cd 10 and walah nothing.. thought yesterdays opk was post it wasnt anyways neither was todays opk. but still getting high on cbfm. wishing id o soon. i hope this hasnt messed me up for cycles to come :( im cramping really strongly. idk what to think

Did you get O cramps on one side last month when u got ur pos OPK Alicia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->