Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

autiger > So sorry about your DH :hugs:, mine is the same at times hope you catch that eggy soon so that this stress can pass. I also use a cheaper OPK then when I think it is + then I use a CB Digi to confirm it, maybe rather try that. I only use one digi a month so, even though they a bit expensive they last for 7 months.

tamarah > thanks for the info on eggy already ruptured, I never knew that 

MommytoIandE > :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AFM > 9DPO, only 1 more day to go :happydance: Boobs are getting a bit more sore but I get that even if AF comes :(

Babykiser – Remember when I called you Babykisser, by the way – Ha!! [/FONT]

:blush:Ummmmm I have been saying Babykisser the whole time. I totally read it that way and when I read your name I say baby kisser in my head. Hmm note to self read properly. :blush:

Okay, I have some bad news and good news. The bad news is that I am probably going to let my two testing buddies down by telling them I tested this morning. :( I'm sorry ladies...I feel bad about that. The good news: I got my BFP! It was SO bright! I did it right as I left this morning, and I did take a picture for you to see, but I forgot the camera cord at home (to upload the picture). Now, I just need to find out when I actually ovulated. Hmmm... I'm hoping it's a sticky bean!

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:
I don't care that you tested early as long as you got your BFP, OMW I hope I can follow your footsteps!!!!! Lots of sticky bean :dust:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations Hearald3, thats fantastic news. Wishing you a sticky bean and a HH nine months.

Xxxx

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:
I don't care that you tested early as long as you got your BFP, OMW I hope I can follow your footsteps!!!!! Lots of sticky bean :dust:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I really hope you ladies will follow too! :) It would be fun if we all had positives! :)

herald, congrats on your BFP hun!! :yipee:.

autigers, I wonder if the answer brand has a different sensitivity level than the IC? Do you know what the miu's are for both tests? Maybe the IC is just more sensitive? It sure does look near positive to me.. hope you get an answer soon :hugs:

congrats !!!! :yipee:

i wish you a healthy and happy sticky bean........

tmr - Sorry your feeling that way. :hugs:

tella - I bought the digis anyways, but I'm going to be using more than one a month bc all they had at the store was the 20 count. :dohh: GL to you tomorrow.

herald- :yipee: :wohoo: Congrats!!

Floridagirl - I have no idea what the miu's are for the tests. The answer one was positive for me on cd 14 and 15, but nothing this cycle.

AFM - I'm beginning to think these IC are off bc they are still about the same as yesterday. I used a digi and a -, when I took the strip out the second line was faint. :cry: I'm thinking I'm not going to O at all. I honestly just want to crawl in a hole and not come back out. I was so hopeful for this month, but now I'm just done. I'm on the verge of quitting with ttc bc I obviously have a problem and nothing is being done about it. :sad2: Sorry to vent, but I just have no hope left.

tmr - Sorry your feeling that way. :hugs:

tella - I bought the digis anyways, but I'm going to be using more than one a month bc all they had at the store was the 20 count. :dohh: GL to you tomorrow.

herald- :yipee: :wohoo: Congrats!!

Floridagirl - I have no idea what the miu's are for the tests. The answer one was positive for me on cd 14 and 15, but nothing this cycle.

AFM - I'm beginning to think these IC are off bc they are still about the same as yesterday. I used a digi and a -, when I took the strip out the second line was faint. :cry: I'm thinking I'm not going to O at all. I honestly just want to crawl in a hole and not come back out. I was so hopeful for this month, but now I'm just done. I'm on the verge of quitting with ttc bc I obviously have a problem and nothing is being done about it. :sad2: Sorry to vent, but I just have no hope left.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I know how you feeling girl and we all feel like giving up when O is not forthcoming. I was the same last month but by the time i got my + it was like new energy and i could go on. Vent as much as you need to it helps to deal wiht this TTC journey!

Hope you get a nice strong surge tomorrow!!!!

Thanks. If I do O, I dont think it will be tomorrow bc I usually get 2 + opks and nothing yet, but I could be proved wrong (I hope so). I do not know why my body is being this way. I'm wondering if the cold I had and the medicine I took has anything to do with O being delayed.:shrug: This is making me go insane. :wacko: I just wish I could fast forward to tomorrow so I can hopefully have a + opk.

Update: After I posted I decided to use another opk and here are my results. I was completely shocked especially since the digi gave me a -. This was me > :saywhat: There was only an hour or an hour and a half difference between the tests. I'm going to try to hold it and for awhile and test with a digi in 4+ hours, I dont know if I can make it though.

Attachments

• DSCN6620.jpg
    DSCN6620.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Herald - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see your pic :winkwink:

Autigers - Woah, your OPKs are confusing me too!! That Answer totally looks positive. Maybe your urine was just too diluted for the digi to read positive? Are you BD'ing pretty regularly just in case?!

Herald - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see your pic :winkwink:

Autigers - Woah, your OPKs are confusing me too!! That Answer totally looks positive. Maybe your urine was just too diluted for the digi to read positive? Are you BD'ing pretty regularly just in case?!

I thought the same thing this morning. I just did another digi and it is still - but it is darker than the first one. I'm thinking I'm probably going to get the positive digi tomorrow. As far as bding, we have done it every night since sunday, but took a break last night. We are going to start bding again tonight and then probably the next couple of days. So, I should be covered. Right now, I'm having some slight twinges om my right side and I've been having them on the left side for a few days. So O should happen soon, I hope. This cycle has been confusing since day 1. :wacko:

CONGRATULATIONS herald!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months for our 27th :bfp:!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Xx

Hi guys, can I join you please? had MC in October and I'm going to try my first Soy cycle. I have PCOS and don't have AF so I'll be taking my last provera pill tomorrow and waiting anxiously for the witch to show her face. I haven't decided what days to take Soy though... I MC'd on clomid days 2-6 so I'm wondering if I should maybe take SI later....?

Welcome BabyForMe83!!! Of course, you can join us!!!
So sorry for your loss. I've also suffered 2 mc's myself and I know how hard it is. I don't think it'll make a difference if you take SI cd2-6 or 3-7. I got my bfp with the later but after my mc I tried the same days with the same dosage and it did nothing to me at all.

Fx'd it'll work for you and that you can have your bfp very soon!

XX

I cannot believe how many BFPs keep popping up... yay! Congrats to all the recent mommies!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->