Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Good evening ladies!!

I'm sorry I've been missing lately but my mum has come to visit us from Spain for a week and I've been super busy with her. Also my kids have 2 weeks half term holidays so it's a non stop constantly.

I'm so lost with my cycle. I think I O twice with the tea and maybe I'm about 6dpo but I have no idea at all. Not feeling confident and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I may also test on Friday or Saturday just for the sake of testing but I have no hope for this cycle. Feeling a bit negative about the whole ttc thing as you can see.

Hope you're all lovely ladies ok! Congratulations to Jennifer!!

XX

Mammatotwo- good luck to u hunnie in the tww!! I also took royal jelly and baby aspirin and it seemed to have worked for me!!! fx'd!!

Wow, this gives me some hope. Feel a bit over it all this month. I also got pregnant first cycle of soy and m/c in August. You give me hope that maybe it will happen for me. I hope you have a wonderful, sticky pregnancy. :flower:

Good evening ladies!!

I'm sorry I've been missing lately but my mum has come to visit us from Spain for a week and I've been super busy with her. Also my kids have 2 weeks half term holidays so it's a non stop constantly.

I'm so lost with my cycle. I think I O twice with the tea and maybe I'm about 6dpo but I have no idea at all. Not feeling confident and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I may also test on Friday or Saturday just for the sake of testing but I have no hope for this cycle. Feeling a bit negative about the whole ttc thing as you can see.

Hope you're all lovely ladies ok! Congratulations to Jennifer!!

XX

I totally get you on the whole being negative. I just feel so hopeless and that nothing I am doing is helping. I have been trying since March/April 2010 now, 2 m/c. I have lost that excitement this month that maybe I am pregnant. Last month I had EVERY symptoms and was so certain I was pregnant. Feeling a bit more hopeful after reading babykissers experience though.
Hope you have a lovely visit with your mum. :flower:

Tmr- hey hun, I'm doing good!! Thanks for asking about me :) I don't really post about my pregnancy in here because I don't want to make anyone feel bad :( I want to be here to support everyone, but I don't want to be rude talking about me being pregnant knowing other girls are trying to get a much deserved :bfp:

I hope I didn't come off as being rude - I just wanted to give an update since everyone was so helpful when I was here... In any event, good luck to everyone still trying!! Much love : )

autigers~ Glad your feeling better. Good luck hope your opk is + today.

Madrid~ Maybe you being busy is a good thing then you can't think about a BFP and you will get it. Have fun with your mum and kids.

MomtoIandE~ I love reading about how other people are getting on with there preg. I know some people that have been TTC for so long run a mil away from it but i think it gives us hope that we WILL get a BFP. Hope every thing is going good with your preg and bubs is snug in there.

a.f.m
I realy don't think this is my month we have bd the right days but i just don't feel like it is at all. I am trying not to get to down about it what will be will be but i have ONLY ever got a BFP in nov. I am going to test on Fri i know it will still be early but with my LO i got realy srong lines at 12dpo in the pm so i think it should show at 10 dpo.

Herald > :yipee: we are test buddies :yipee: Hope we both report a BFP on Friday even if it is a faint one!!!

Autiger > men try and convince themselves that we are more complicated than them, but they are by far worse than us. Mine is the same, complain now but before ttc he was fine with BDing everynight :glowmad:

Madrid > the break from TTC might just be what you needed for you BFP. Good luck!!!

MomtoIandE > You never came across as rude!!!! :hugs: it is encouraging to see the success stories's progress!

AFM > 8DPO so im only have 2 more days left then I will start testing! :happydance:

tmr > so we 3 girls testing on Friday then we all on 10DPO then :hipee: GL!!!!

Thank you ladies for your words of support. I wish it'll happen to all of us this month so that we can all have our summer babies.

Babykiser and momtoIandE I don't feel offended at all if you post your symptoms or updates on here. Just the opposite. I love seeing the progression from the hope of soy working for you to the bfp and then the scans, etc. It always gives encouragement for those who are still waiting their bfp to see that other got there. On the other hand, I'd find it worst to use constantly the thread while ttc but forget about us once you get the bfp. This is just my opinion, others may disagree of course.

XX

Tmr- hey hun, I'm doing good!! Thanks for asking about me :) I don't really post about my pregnancy in here because I don't want to make anyone feel bad :( I want to be here to support everyone, but I don't want to be rude talking about me being pregnant knowing other girls are trying to get a much deserved :bfp:

I hope I didn't come off as being rude - I just wanted to give an update since everyone was so helpful when I was here... In any event, good luck to everyone still trying!! Much love : )

LOVE the updates, it gives me hope. Love seeing what is happening in your pregnancies. Helps pass the time with all this TTC stuff and show what we are aiming for. :flower:
So nice to see SOY working. :happydance:

I'm excited to have TWO testing buddies on Friday! I hope we all get our BFPs! :) That would be a FANTASTIC way to start the weekend.

I have just looked and i will only be 9dpo but still going to test but 100% i am out this month

I have just looked and i will only be 9dpo but still going to test but 100% i am out this month

Why do you think you are "100%" out this month? Looking at your chart, it doesn't look like it. I think you are still in! :)

Babykiser & MomtIandE - I dont feel offended by you talking about your pregnancies at all.

tmr - Thanks and dont give up hope just yet. It's still early. :hugs:

Tella - I swear men are just big babies. My DH got so mad at me bc I wanted to bd last night and he didnt, but he doesnt know that I am tired of bding myself and its starting to make me hurt (sorry if tmi). :growlmad: GL to you on Friday.

herald - Good Luck to you too!!

AFM - I swear I am about to just give up. I thought I would have a + opk this morning, but all I got was an almost + and then a completely -. :cry: My test strip I did was + or almost +, but the other opk I did was -. I used the same tests as I did last cycle and I got the opposite result. I really dont know what to think. :shrug: I'm starting to think I'm going to O late or not at all. :cry:

My tests from this morning.

Attachments

• DSCN6597.jpg
    DSCN6597.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 15
MomtoIandE- oh no I was not talking about u or any othe the other ladies with bfps on this thread! Sorry if it came off that way. I was just speaking about myself really, I see so many other threads where ppl get offended, even angry sometimes about girls talking about their pregnancies. So I wasnt trying to point anyone out, sorry for stirring things up. And I too loved seeing bfps when I was trying for mine, it gave me so much hope and encouragement! I just want to make it clear that I don't ever want to offend anyone when I talk about my pregnancy :) that's the only point that I was trying to make.

Also madrid I do agree with the comment that u made! I will be here from beginning to the end! Sorry your down about ttcing at the moment! I hope u did catch the egg this month!

Autigers- have u used a digital opk? I have never used the opks with the lines, but the digital ones have never failed me! Smiley or no smiley!

Tmr- 100% out this month!! Why??

To everyone testing on Friday...... :dust: :dust: pray the babydust fairy brings you something good!!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, my class is about to start but I will catch up when I get home later xxxx

Autigers- have u used a digital opk? I have never used the opks with the lines, but the digital ones have never failed me! Smiley or no smiley!

No, I have never used them. I kinda wish I would have gotten them now. When I bought my opks, money was tight, so I only bought what I could afford. :dohh: Stupid bills and AF had to come around the same time. I would go out an buy some now, but I'm afraid if I do, I wont need them.

Babykiser & MomtIandE - I dont feel offended by you talking about your pregnancies at all.

tmr - Thanks and dont give up hope just yet. It's still early. :hugs:

Tella - I swear men are just big babies. My DH got so mad at me bc I wanted to bd last night and he didnt, but he doesnt know that I am tired of bding myself and its starting to make me hurt (sorry if tmi). :growlmad: GL to you on Friday.

herald - Good Luck to you too!!

AFM - I swear I am about to just give up. I thought I would have a + opk this morning, but all I got was an almost + and then a completely -. :cry: My test strip I did was + or almost +, but the other opk I did was -. I used the same tests as I did last cycle and I got the opposite result. I really dont know what to think. :shrug: I'm starting to think I'm going to O late or not at all. :cry:

My tests from this morning.

OPK's were the bain of my life until I started usign the digitall ones. So much easier as it is a clear and simple result. I would test one day and be sure that the next day I would get a darker line as was nearly positive to get a negative. Very frustrating.

Also sure you are aware that soy can muck up the results of opk's, i.e not getting a positive until egg has ruptured rather than before.

FX'd for you T xxx

Yeah, I know soy can interfere with opks, but I haven't had that problem so far. I'm starting to think that might be the case this cycle though.

I'm wondering if I might have already O'd and never got a +opk, but I could be wrong. I am having weird symptoms that I dont normally have around O time. I've had a headache off and on for a couple days now and my nips seem to be a lot more sensitive than usual today (sorry tmi). If I did O my opks shouldnt be getting darker though. I am so confused and lost this cycle, so I guess I just keep bding to be safe. :dohh: I may just go out and buy some digis to make this a lot easier on me.

Tmr1234 – Thanks, lady I’ll be keeping an eye out for your test on Friday!!! :thumbup:

Tella – Aw, you’re sweet... and I’ll be looking for your test too!!!

Madrid – Yeah, that’s totally what I was thinking... like it would be crappy to just use everyone for information and then just disappear and forget about everyone who’s still trying... I still want to see each and every one of you get your BFPs!!!

Mammatotwo – I felt the same way, always smiled when I saw a post from the BFPs :flower:

Autigers – That’s crazy!! :shrug: Your IC definitely looks positive, so I totally don’t understand the Answer. I second what Babykiser said about the digis. I always used them to back up a suspected + on an IC. Maybe that’s an idea for next month, if there is a next month!! :af:

Babykiser – Remember when I called you Babykisser, by the way – Ha!! No worries, I totally understand where you were coming from now. Yeah, on BBC it’s like you can’t talk about your pregnancy anywhere except your birth board, but I just always thought this place was different... and we’ve been together for so long, I just blurted it out without thinking... I’m glad we’re okay now though :hugs:

AFM - Time to go home!!!! :happydance:

Autigers – That’s crazy!! :shrug: Your IC definitely looks positive, so I totally don’t understand the Answer. I second what Babykiser said about the digis. I always used them to back up a suspected + on an IC. Maybe that’s an idea for next month, if there is a next month!! :af:

I was so confused when I saw the differences in the IC and the Answer. I did another IC and then an answer and it was pretty much the same result. I was so mad that I just decided to go buy the digis anyways. I'm going to start using them in the morning bc I obviously havent O'd yet if I've gotten -'s for a week straight. Hopefully I will get a + tomorrow. FX'd.

Autigers~ This month my ic's where - until the day after i ov'd going off temps but my digis where + the day of ov but my ic's have only just gone back to - my digi went back on 2 dpo. I would class that ic as a + good luck i really hope you ov soon.

Herald,Babykiser,autigers~ I am just in a really down mood at the min and just really don't think i am going to ne this month . I started off being really up about it but the last few days i have felt so down. I don't want to come on here and be like that. I just have a feeling that it is not going to be this month but if it is i will be very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->