• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

i dont remember but last night i know it was ovary pain bc it hurt so bad and lasted for about 10 mins it was on my left side felt like it was about to burst lol maybe im gonna O in a few days idk

I think you should go by your cycle before last and not expect a positive OPK for a few more days.

i didnt even ovulate until cd 18. or something like that. idk but my chart the incomplete first one looks better than all of them i just dont understand why cbfm would give me highs so early last cycle it didnt give me highs until cd 13.. it started a cd 9.... isnt that a little early

Since you were annovulatory last cycle it doesn't have an idea of your cycles yet, it might take another month.

Knifewife just got her Soy :bfp: over in my thread!!! :happydance:

Ok, so for the girls that come on this thread looking for info on Soy here is the cycle I am having with it so far.

I normally Ovulate CD 17-18 w/out a lot of CM, I typically get very painful tender breasts the day of my Positive OPK (the day before O) and they stay painful and sore until about 5-6 dpo. I've only ever felt my ovulation one time, not sure why that month was different, but I had strong O pains.

Ok, so with the Soy, I took 200mg on CD 1-5, I took it in the evening before bed and didn't have any side effects except for a headache on CD 3. I have a TON of EWCM, more quantity and clearer than I have ever had, I got my first positive OPK on a digi yesterday, but my IC's were not as dark as they usually get, but today CD 16 it was very positive, so today is my surge day, so it did not make me O any earlier than usual; however; don't be discouraged, I'm having such strong O pains that I just took two Tylenol (and I never take ANYTHING like that!!) And there is NO pain in my breasts, not even a twinge!! Which is exciting, they typically hurt so bad that they keep me awake at night. SO while the Soy did not bring my O date up, it has given me a much stronger O, way way better EWCM and has completely gotten rid of my painful tender pre-O breasts. Hopefully I will be able to update later with my :bfp:!!!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/003-1.jpg

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/004-1.jpg

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/006.jpg

mammag,
I had similar experience to yours, no change in ovulation, but very very strong pains.
Thanks

Well idk what to think should I retry soy or what next cycle

Well idk what to think should I retry soy or what next cycle

Alicia personally I had good response to this, my response will be to retry, but it is up to you to make that decision.
I dont have a :bfp: yet (10 DPO as per fertility friend, but 8DPO based on when I got ovulation pains). I think the discrepancy is becuase I get LH surge for 2 days before I ovulate, this is the same for me regardless of soya.

On another note, if you dont understand your cycle very well though, the other option is to stay off soya and get to know your cycle for 2-3 months before restarting soya.
HTH

I think if it's a no go this cycle I'm gonna wait one more cycle then retry it

Hi ladies & bye! I'm going on holidays for 3-4 wks. I don't know if I'll be able to acces the Internet where we r going.
Just sending lots of baby dust your way & hoping that this thread will be full of bfp's when I return!!!!

Xxxxxxx

Have a fantastic time, you deserve it and thanks for all your help and support you've given to everyone on this thread xxx

Hi ladies & bye! I'm going on holidays for 3-4 wks. I don't know if I'll be able to acces the Internet where we r going.
Just sending lots of baby dust your way & hoping that this thread will be full of bfp's when I return!!!!

Xxxxxxx

Madrid, have a lovely holiday

I dont think it will be happening this month for me. CD 28 of 33 days cycle and I am now getting the back pain I get when Aunt flow is due soon. I need go and buy my persona sticks and midstream OPK, I still have enough soya for next cycle.

Xxxxxxx

Enjoy your vacation!

Woke up with loads of nausea... FX'd for a BFP in a few days and not a stomach bug! :haha:

Xxxxxxx

Have a great vacation!

I dont think it will be happening this month for me. CD 28 of 33 days cycle and I am now getting the back pain I get when Aunt flow is due soon. I need go and buy my persona sticks and midstream OPK, I still have enough soya for next cycle.

FXed for you! Hope AF doesn't show up!

Woke up with loads of nausea... FX'd for a BFP in a few days and not a stomach bug! :haha:

FXed for you too! Sounds like good symptoms so far!

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

I just had ovulation bleeding, which I read is a good thing!! I am really getting my hopes up this cycle, let's hope it works out for all of us!

Hey everyone, got my soy today thanks to my TTC Buddy Lollipopxxx and hopefully my AF will come in the next few days!

Just a couple of questions..

What CD shall I start and stop taking soy?
How many MG do I take a day?
When should I start testing on OPKS?

Sorry for the endless questions!

Any advice appreciated as always! :D

xo

Hey everyone, got my soy today thanks to my TTC Buddy Lollipopxxx and hopefully my AF will come in the next few days!

Just a couple of questions..

What CD shall I start and stop taking soy?
How many MG do I take a day?
When should I start testing on OPKS?

Sorry for the endless questions!

Any advice appreciated as always! :D

xo

Welcome!! There are lots of options on when to start & what dose to take. I'd read through the earlier postings on this thread to see what each person tried to help you decide. I did 120 mg per day on days 5-9 (or 4-8, not sure). I started testing on OPK's right after stopping the soy. Didn't ovulate until day 21, but it gave me peace of mind.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->