Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks tmr!! That's so lovely of you!! Came back from work and my friend came to visit so cd1 for me today!!!

I think it was this same day last year that I found out I was pregnant. And well it wasn't meant to be again. Fx'd December will be it for me!!

Fx'd december is the month for you.

I am going to try Soy again in December but that will be the last Month of trying for us. Just waiting on scan and blood results to come back and then will be IVF for us I think. So its all hanging in the balance and waiting for december cycle. :wacko: xxx

Thanks tmr!! That's so lovely of you!! Came back from work and my friend came to visit so cd1 for me today!!!

I think it was this same day last year that I found out I was pregnant. And well it wasn't meant to be again. Fx'd December will be it for me!!

Fx'd december is the month for you.

I am going to try Soy again in December but that will be the last Month of trying for us. Just waiting on scan and blood results to come back and then will be IVF for us I think. So its all hanging in the balance and waiting for december cycle. :wacko: xxx

Fx'd this is it for us Tamarah!! You've been through so much too. We deserve it hun!:flower:

Sorry af came Madrid. Hope December is a better month for you.

Not much going on with here but for the 3 or 4 days been feeling like a constant pinching on the right side behind the pelvic bone and my right underarm has a burning sensation mainly when I drive. Not getting hopes up. These are all feelings that I never noticed or paid attention to in other pregnancies. I will know that I'm pregnant when I start feeling sick and everything starts tasting nasty. Not happening yet.

That pinching feeling I've been having for a few cycles now. I ignore because in my case it doesn't mean anything. Fx'd is good news for you!!

mybabyluv - Hopefully those are goods signs. Fxd for you!!

Madrid - Sorry AF got you, but hopefully this cycle will get you a BFP!!

Yeah I usually have some kind of feelings going on down there every cycle so not getting my hopes up. Wish I could ignore every little thing that happens but you know we can't do that. DH is always surprising me. He asked me today when I was gonna start testing and told me to get started already. I was trying to be good and wait. Now how can I?

Madrid~ I am sorry AF got you. I have looked every where and can not find them. We had a big sort out of the kitchen and i have not got a clue where we have put any thing i will carry on looking today if i feel up to it not feeling to good today. Good luck for this month Hun you are going to get your Christmas BFP.

mybabyluv~ Some woman say they get pinching pain at implant good luck.

Tamarah~ Fx that you will not need the IVF and you get your BFP.

A.F.M
M/S has well and truly got me but i havnt been sick yet just feeling it realy bad all day and night. I got my m/w appt on 6th and not looking 4wd to it as with my 2 boys i ended up blacking out becuse my blood would not come out lol so i have uped my water to thin my blood out a bit.

Hi ladies can I join you in the journey. I bought Soy isoflavones yesterday but I'm on cycle day 8 now, I took 5 of them last night, I doubt they will do anything this month but means I can get used to it for next month.

xx

Hi random and welcome to our thread!! cd7 is sort of late for the dosage but you could either stop it and don't take any more today or take it for 3 days from cd7 to 9 to avoid complications.
Do you have any children? I can see in your siggy you've had mc's in the past. I've had 2 so far also. The last one in August as well. Sorry for your losses.

XX

Madrid, sorry about AF hun! :hugs: I'm ganna be right there w you, temp dip and spotting today. ready to move on with this bust of a cycle, but in a better frame of mind than a couple days ago.

Thanks Florida!!! I'm excited about this cycle & starting with positive attitude. I'm gonna do my best to make it work. If it doesn't I'll have no regrets.

I'll take soy from today & with 80mg for the first day. Don't know how much I'll take tomorrow. Maybe 80 or 120. Not sure yet.

Ive ordered new opk's so it's a fresh start all round.

I'm sorry that AF is on the way ladies.

I think I'm gearing up to ov, getting pains in my ovaries, especially the right one, so hopefully lots of follies are developing. DH isn't coping too well with SMEP but I'm going to make him wait until tomorrow morning lol!

Thanks Madrid.

i stopped taking it and decided to give it a go next month, I've got a scan on the 6th of December to see if there's anything wrong regarding my uterus that's causing the mc.

I have a son who is 21 months old. xx

Many ladies have issues with progesterone have you had it checked? I've had 2 mc's myself but they told me there's no medical reason for them so I guess it wasn't right from day 1. Hope you can get your answers soon. Xx

Babykiser where are you Hun?? I miss you!!!

Autigers & Florida, how are you both?

Ickle pand did you get the +opk? Hope you catch the eggy?

Tmr how are you? Is the ms getting better?

I'm on cd4. I've taken 80mg of soy on cd2-3 but today I'm having 120mg. Epo every morning & caffeine until cd8 lol. I love my coffee so I decided I'll enjoy it full on until cd8 which is when I hope my body will start to get ready for O.

Its not to bad feeling a bit sick today but felt ok ish yesterday it comes and ose from day to day. good luck this month

Madrid they done my bloods, not really sure what that was checking for though, and the chromosome test for me and OH, but it all came back clear. So as far as they are concerned the risk of miscarrying again is low. I could have screamed when I saw that on the letter, as they say it after every miscarriage.

xx

Thanks Madrid. I'm still waiting for a peak on my CBFM but trying to stick to SMEP while I'm getting highs. Didn't have a day off :sex: today though. Oops lol!

Madrid - I'm good, now. Had a terrible week and holiday, but now I am feeling a little bit better. A dog that my parent's have had for nearly 14 yrs died bc of a bad injury that she got from 2 of their other dogs, so it was a rough/sad day. At least she is in a better place now and I can finally quit worrying about when she is going to pass. AF has also been a lot heavier than the previous 3 cycles, which I think is bc I couldnt take soy this cycle.

Hope this soy cycle gets you a BFP!! Fx'd!!

I'm on cd 5 and I'm only temping and using opks this cycle. I didnt want to do anything this cycle, but I decided I needed to since I wasn't sure if I even O'd last cycle. If I dont O on my own this cycle then I guess my doctor may be putting me on clomid. So i've got my fx'd tightly for a BFP!!

Good luck girls we need some more BFP's!!!!

autigers~ Sorry about the dog ours died last yr and it was so sad he was a lovely dog but was in so much pain by the end. on the day we took him to be put to sleep he was slipping away in our arms.

A.F.M
I am a very happy mummy we tried again with the potty training yesterday day and he went to it and did 3 wees and a poo didn't have 1 wee on the floor :happydance: I was so happy with him just hope it carry's on today then we can get him in to play school for a few days a week as he is so board when Rueben gose to school.

Hi ladies,

Sorry for going MIA but im a very relaxed about TTC the next 2 months, if anything im gonna enjoy the rest of the year and not be stressed out about TTC. Everyone is in a happy, party mood and Im gonna be too :lol: Not temping, no OPK's nothing, and I must say it feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! BD is fun again, and also because I was away from home for a week, DH is super naughty and we had LOADS of fun this weekend, its like we dating again :haha: think im gonna go away for a week more often :lol:

Im also not on BnB much either, will only check in on Monday mornings to see whats happened and hopefully wish everyone on their BFP's this cycle.

I did take soy this cycle but only to help with my O, next cycle im not taking anything untill I see my FS in Jan.

Good luck to all the girls waiting to O, have fun BDing!!!! To the ones that are in their 2ww, keep faith you might just be preggers :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have just had the shock of my life.

we have 2 rabbits got told they where both girls from the same batch they are so lovely. Any way i thought some thing was wrong with 1 of them as they didn't want to be picked up the last week and started squealing when you tried. So went out to let them out like i do every day and OMG there where 4 dead baby rabbits in the hutch. I have a boy and a girl. My poor baby looks done in. But the funny thing is i had a dream a few night ago that she had 4 baby's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->