Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I have just had the shock of my life.

we have 2 rabbits got told they where both girls from the same batch they are so lovely. Any way i thought some thing was wrong with 1 of them as they didn't want to be picked up the last week and started squealing when you tried. So went out to let them out like i do every day and OMG there where 4 dead baby rabbits in the hutch. I have a boy and a girl. My poor baby looks done in. But the funny thing is i had a dream a few night ago that she had 4 baby's

Odd. :wacko:

very odd i burst out crying tring to clean the hutch Dh had to take over.

How are you getting on has AF come yet?

No, but I got my vitex in the mail Saturday. :happydance:

With DH's family in town for the holiday, we were so busy I didn't get a HPT yet. Once I get a :bfn: , I'll start the Vitex.

I've been having some pains on my left side, but I don't know if it's ovary pain or that I pinched a nerve exercising. :wacko:

Also going to start temping tomorrow. :thumbup:

CD 84 :coffee:

...also not sure if I should do soy again if I get my period from Vitex.

Thoughts?

I sort of want just the Vitex and to see how I get on with it.

Edit:
Never mind, lol. Reading here that they counteract.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/788930-vitex-soy-isoflavones.html

hi ladies...going to start my first attempt at soy this month doing it on 3-7, im on day 3 now....ive got natures best soya isoflavones...on the back they say.... soy isoflavone extract 250mg...providing isoflavones 50mg....so if you were doing days 3-7 how much would you take each day....do i count each tablet as 50mg?
thanks

tmr - That is exactly what happened to my parents dog. By the time they got to the vet, she died in my dad's arms.:cry: It was so sad especially bc I lost a dog barely a year ago too. She had to be put down bc she had diabetes. :cry: Sorry to hear about your rabbits. :hugs: I had an awful dream the other night about my parents dog. I kept calling for her and could never find her, which scared me to death, but it was very weird how I had that dream and then a couple days later she died.

Rin - I hope taking Vitex will help you!! GL!!

Tella - GL to you this cycle!!

cbmd - Welcome. You need to do at least 100mg of soy bc it is half the strength of clomid. If it is 50mg of soy per tablet, then I would take at least 2. GL to you!!

AFM - Cd 6 and nothing to do but wait for AF to be gone for good. If I was able to take soy AF would already be over, but since I didnt take it, AF has been a lot heavier and longer. :growlmad: I'm just going to paitently wait for a few days to pass so I can start my opks and start bding and it's gonna be fun and not like busniess:winkwink: bc I am not going to stress over it this time. I wanted to do a NTNP approach this cycle, but as I said in a previous post that I decided to temp and use opks just to make sure I am Oing, since I'm not 100% positive I O'd last cycle. I want to be prepared just in case I need to go back to my doctor if I dont get a BFP this cycle. If I do get a BFP, I will feel completely weird since I'm not taking soy this cycle. :blush:

Hi ladies!!! Welcome cbmd!! Maybe you could start with 100mg then but maybe change the amounts over the 5 days period.

I'm on cd5 and so far I've had 80, 80 and 120mg. Tonight is going to be 160mg and tomorrow I'm not sure if 160 or 200mg; probably the latter.

Sorry about the rabbits and the dog. I love dogs myself but we can't have them because I live in a flat. Instead we have 2 birds and 2 goldfishes. That's more than enough I think.

X

I love dogs too. I couldn't stand living without them. We also have 4 goldfish and I didnt want them, but my dad promised my LO that he would buy her a fish. :dohh: He stuck to his word, but the fish ended up dying after we had gotten it a bigger tank. So we broke down and bought her 6 small goldfish last Nov and all but one died, so we got her 3 more in August bc she kept begging us for more and it was only 50 cents for all 3. I swear I do not like taking care of a fish tank, it is so much harder than taking care of a dog and a child, at least to me. :haha:

I don't like fish they creep me out my mum used to have a big tank with all sorts in it i couldn't go near it. I realy love dogs and would love another but after ours died i said no more as it is to much of a hart brack. We got Rueben 2 buns for his b'day but it was justt because i wanted them but we wanted 2 dowes nor a dow and a buck i realy thought they where 2 dowes untill today poor baby it is still realy geting to me

Where is every one? I have never seen this thread die like this??? Hope it is because every 1 is making babies

How is every 1 doing and where are you all in your cycle?

Im a silent stalker for a while, will be back posting in the new year when i announce my BFP :thumbup:

YAY its December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I got my first peak on my CBFM so I should ov tomorrow. DH and I have both been ill so hoping to get in enough Bding in the next couple of days to be in with a chance.

Hi!!! I've been busybut with other things tbh

I'm on cd8 & so glad I finished the soy. I had terrible headaches the last two days. 160mg was the most I could take. Didn't want any more risks.

Waiting for O now hoping it'll happen around cd14. I'm starting testing on Saturday.

X

I'm on CD 14 but i don't think I have OV'd yet :cry: wish it would just hurry up xx

Hi everyone. I am still here. Last cycle of soy and hoping for a BFP before Christmas.
Was so worried I was not going to O. Kept getting nearly there OPK for a while, but I think it is pos today or will be tomorrow. Hope so I am nearly out of OPK.
EWCM is hardly there this cycle, usually I have lots. I took EPO up until day 11 and am drinking green tea and it has just started a little.
Feel like I made a mistake pushing Soy for this cycle. It really really really is my last for a while, my body needs a break.

Hi mammatotwo I hope you get a xmas bfp.

Can I ask what is EPO? and what does green Tea do? Sorry for asking I just don't have a clue xxx

Good luck ladys lots of dec BFP's coming.

I got a gender test to day so can't wait to do it in the morning i am not going to take it 100% though as it can still be a 50/50 but it is a bit of fun to take my mind of the sickness.

Hi mammatotwo I hope you get a xmas bfp.

Can I ask what is EPO? and what does green Tea do? Sorry for asking I just don't have a clue xxx

Hi Random, thanks :hi: - Epo is Evening Primrose Oil it is suppose to help with good quality ewcm( fertile cervical mucous) Green tea does the same thing. I have to say green tea is fantastic for ewcm.

Where is every one? I have never seen this thread die like this??? Hope it is because every 1 is making babies

How is every 1 doing and where are you all in your cycle?

I know...it's weird.

I'm alright, on DAy 2 of Vitex, CD 86, I think...:coffee:

Oh thanks Mamatotwo, will give it a try I think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back