Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hey ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is.. CD5 here & started Clomid today

Sorry I haven't posted much, I have been super busy this week. On monday I had several errands to run and it took me a lot longer than expected. On tuesday my LO was sick with what I thought was bronchitis, so I took her to the doc and she only had an ear infection, weird. Yesterday, my LO and I went to lunch with DH and then I came home and spent the rest of the day cleaning.

I'm doing good, just trying to keep myself busy so I dont get impatient while waiting to O. I'm on cd 9 today and my opks are - and really light so I'm not sure if I will O on or around cd14/15, but I'm not stressing about it. I just plan to start bding tonight and then eod until I get a +opk. I also decided to use softcups this cycle bc I get really bored having to lay still for 20-30 mins after bding, so I figured the softcups would allow me to move around more and keep the :spermy: from coming out(sorry tmi).

Other than waiting for O, I'm patiently waiting for a kid free night so I can wrap some presents. My LO keeps telling me "I want to wrap my presents,":xmas10: she really is trying to see what she got. :xmas2: Sorry so long. :xmas20:

Hi all!!

I've started the opk's today. I was surprise to see a clear second line there as I'm on cd9. Don't know if it's a real lh surge or the soy. Tomorrow I'll be able to tell.

I've been busy today. Went to Westfields with my friend. Unfortunately I couldn't find what I wanted. Bought one shirt but it didn't fit right so I guess I have to go back to change it. Another excuse for a stroll there.

X

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi all!!

I've started the opk's today. I was surprise to see a clear second line there as I'm on cd9. Don't know if it's a real lh surge or the soy. Tomorrow I'll be able to tell.

I've been busy today. Went to Westfields with my friend. Unfortunately I couldn't find what I wanted. Bought one shirt but it didn't fit right so I guess I have to go back to change it. Another excuse for a stroll there.

X

Hopefully it means you will O soon!! Fx'd!!

AFM - My opk for today, cd 10, was a lot darker than I expected it to be, but it is still super light, but there are 2 visible lines. So, hopefully this means I will O around the same time as I did when I was using soy. Fx'd!

:xmas16::xmas9:

On to a new cycle. Last cycle was my third so no si for me this time. I ran out last cycle so I won't be tempted. Thinking I'm just gonna relax as much as possible this go round. Let it do what it does. No soy, no preseed, and no softcups. I will try to temp so I can have record of my cycles, but if I miss a day I won't stress it.

Where is every one? I have never seen this thread die like this??? Hope it is because every 1 is making babies

How is every 1 doing and where are you all in your cycle?

I know...it's weird.

I'm alright, on DAy 2 of Vitex, CD 86, I think...:coffee:

I hope it works for you hun.

Thanks. Anything to regulate my cycle would be nice...

How long do you have to take it for just untill af turns up?
Can you not get any northisaron (sp) to bring on af then try soy agane. But i think you need to get it from the GP.

Madrid~ I never got lines because of soy may be you will ov early good luck and go get dtd.

Autigers~ Good luck I really hope you get that egg.

Mybabyluv~ Sorry AF got you. Apart from the soy and temping and opks i didn't look in to any thing much when i got my BFP well until well in to my TWW then i think every thing slowed down and has been at a snail passe sins then. Good luck

Hey tmr what did the gender test said? I can't see it properly on my phone.

autigers I think we are going for twin cycles you and me :winkwink: so we are getting our BFPs as well at the same time.

Florida You are also following very close so we need to get 3 in a row!!!

Sorry mybaby about af. A month off sounds very good. Many women get their BFPs in their months off. Hope it's the same for you.

Waiting until 5 to test today. I hate the opk's business. Not drinking when I'm at home is difficult.

X

Can I get my Bfp with you ladies aswell lol.

I got my first second line on my opk yesterday and I'm on CD 15 which is better than the predicted CD 29 going by FF.

when's the best time to do your opk??

Of course you can and you will random!!! We are going to get them one after another and all in this same cycle we are!

I usually test in the afternoon around 5. That way when I'm on a working day I can do it on my return home.

Ah that makes sense. I hope I've not missed it as I had forgot to test the two days previous x

tmr - Thanks. I hope I can finally get one this cycle!

Madrid - That would be awesome!! I would love for all of us to get a Christmas BFP!! :xmas23:

AFM - Cd 11 and opk is still really light, but it has been that way the last 2 cycles, so I'm not worried. Hopefully they should start to darken up by cd 13. This cycle is definitely a lot less stressful than previous cycles, unless you count the stress from my LO driving me crazy. :haha: My DH has also been into bding this cycle, so far. :xmas4: I also have been using softcups this cycle, and I honestly wish I was using them on previous cycles bc it makes everything so much easier after bding (sorry tmi). :xmas4::xmas20:

:xmas9::xmas16:

Hey tmr what did the gender test said? I can't see it properly on my phone.

autigers I think we are going for twin cycles you and me :wink wink: so we are getting our BFPs as well at the same time.

Florida You are also following very close so we need to get 3 in a row!!!

Sorry mybaby about af. A month off sounds very good. Many women get their BFPs in their months off. Hope it's the same for you.

Waiting until 5 to test today. I hate the opk's business. Not drinking when I'm at home is difficult.

X

GIRL!!! :happydance: realy hope it is i have BAD m/s all day which i didnt have with my 2 boys and only want sweet things

Can I get my Bfp with you ladies aswell lol.

I got my first second line on my opk yesterday and I'm on CD 15 which is better than the predicted CD 29 going by FF.

when's the best time to do your opk??

I did my OPK's at about 10am then agane at about 5pm but the days i got a + it didn't matter what time and how long i held my wee it still went +. Good luck

Yay for girl tmr:happydance: Hope it is right.

Madrid I hope you get a pos OPK soon.

Hope we can all get our Christmas BFP.

It is not looking good for me. cd 20 and still NO ovulation. I have been getting close to pos OPK since cd 9, pos cd13 then later that day not pos, then neg for a few days(but quite dark still) then what I thought was pos on day 17 and 18. WTF??? I usually get super strong opk line and it has not happened(like a purple colour) Temp has not risen. I was so sure after a drop yesterday it would go up today and it only went up 0.9 :cry:
Feel like I really messed up by taking soy this cycle. I oed day 18 last month and day 19 the 3 cycles before that.
I HAte this.:nope:
Oh and we have BD 5 out of the 6 nights and DH needs a break. So no Bd tonight. Hope I will O today and temp goes up tomorrow(please please please please)

Sorry to make this mostly about me and just so annoyed with my stupid body.

autigers55- good luck, yay to DH being into Bding. Are softcups easy to get out. I have this fear that I will put them in and then can not get them out:blush: I have heard lots of good things about them. Oh and how long do you keep them in for after bding?

Hope all those waiting for their OPK to turn positive get them soon. :flower:

autigers55- good luck, yay to DH being into Bding. Are softcups easy to get out. I have this fear that I will put them in and then can not get them out:blush: I have heard lots of good things about them. Oh and how long do you keep them in for after bding?

Hope all those waiting for their OPK to turn positive get them soon. :flower:

Yeah, if you put them in correctly, removing them should be easy. I was scared it would get stuck too, but they cant and if you can't reach it, all you have to do is bare down(like your having a bowel movement, sorry way tmi) and it should be easier to get out. I'm not sure how long your suppose to keep them in after bding, but it's not supposed to be worn for longer than 12 hrs. I've only used 2 so far and I kept the first one in overnight for about 8 hrs and the 2nd one I kept in for about 5-6 hrs bc it started to leak(sorry tmi) and I may have not put it in correctly. :shrug: GL and I hope you catch an eggy!!

tmr - I has m/s bad with my dd, which started around 6-8 wks, but I didnt crave sweets. I could barely keep anything down, but the m/s finally passed after I entered my 2nd trimester. I hope it's a girl and I'm sending pink thoughts your way too!!

Mammatotwo don't apologise Hun. We are here to support each other but it isn't only for good news. It's for the bad days too.
So sorry you are still waiting to O. It happen to me when I used soy right after the 2nd mc. I took the same dosage as when I got my bfp & O came cd22. I was fuming with my body because my dh had to travel so we missed O completely.
Hopefully you'll O very soon too and we'll share BFPs at the end of this month.

Madrid~ Thank you i really hope so i would love a little girl just to finish off the family. Rueben thinks it is a girl and Lucas pointed to my belly and said baby girl lol.

Mammatotwo~ Thank you. Good luck you don't need a BIG jump in temp to ov some people rise slower I hope you ov soon and then your DH can have a 9 month brake as you will get that BFP.

Autigers~ My m/s started as soon as i got the BFP but i only started being sick about 1 1/2 ago. Its not sweets its is sweet things i can't stand the smell of choc though. Thank you for the pink thoughts only another 10-14 weeks to go until we can find out not sure if we are going for a sexing 4d scan at 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->