Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I've been lurking for a long time, but just don't post a lot. I don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't been O'ing the past 6 months. I took Soy this cycle and it's now CD 44 and I still haven't O'd. This is so not fair! :(

So sorry hope!! Maybe your dosages were either too small or too big. How much did you take?

Madrid98- Thanks for the support :flower: Nice to know I can vent away freely. This TTC is not easy is it.

Tmr- thanks:flower: Hoping for a big temp rise though as I usually get one after O.

autigers55- thanks for that feedback on softcups. Hope it give you a BFP this month.

Well the complaining must have helped because with my very last OPK and after taking so so many over the last 12 days I got a positive OPK a real strong no doubt about it dark dark line. So hopefully a temp rise is coming. oh and DH said he will BD tonight. I am surprised, as he was not that keen yesterday, but yay to BDing tonight. :happydance:

Am worried that we have BDed so much the sperm quality will be low though.

Mammatotwo - Your welcome and thanks!! Yay, for the +opk. Hope you catch that egg!! GL!! :dust:

AFM- I'm just patiently waiting for a + opk. My opk was - this morning and still really light, but I also started getting a little bit of watery cm yesterday and a lot more today, so I'm hoping that means O is gonna happen soon.

:xmas9::xmas16:

hi can i join this thread please ive been ttc 15 months and have anulvatory cycles i had the mirena in for 8 years and have not ovulated since it was removed i tried vitex but it made me bleed constantly im on cd2 and took my 1st 80mg of soy tonignt xx

I hope you have better luck with the soy MRSP1969. That vitex did the same thing to me too. Not going near that stuff again!

Madrid98, I took 120 MG CD's 3-7. I've heard that you shouldn't take over 200 MG, so my dosage was well below that. I just don't get it!

Welcome mrsp! Hope soy will work for you too!!

Hope maybe you should have increased the amounts gradually. For some women it works better that way. Fx'd it wont take too long hun!

Cd12 & waiting for O. Nothing new. Will test in the afternoon....

I hope you have better luck with the soy MRSP1969. That vitex did the same thing to me too. Not going near that stuff again![/q me either never got chance to dtd i was constantly bleeding lol xx

Actually I used vitex last cycle in the form of FertiliTea and it made may cycle one of the longest I've ever had. I've been told it happened because I was having only one cup a day instead of the recommended 2 or 3 but......

I used vitex for about 9 months and found it great but my ovulations weren't as strong as I'd have liked which is why I'm now trying soy instead. I took the capsules. I don't know if that makes them more/less effective than the teas or tinctures you can get.

I hope you have better luck with the soy MRSP1969. That vitex did the same thing to me too. Not going near that stuff again!

I used vitex for about 9 months and found it great but my ovulations weren't as strong as I'd have liked which is why I'm now trying soy instead. I took the capsules. I don't know if that makes them more/less effective than the teas or tinctures you can get.

hi im a bit confused about how much soy to take i took 80mg last night cd2 should i take that for the 5 days or up the dosage till i get to 200mg xx

It's entirely up to you mrsp! I've taken 80,80,120,160,160 from cd2-6. I had planned to take 200 on the last day but the terrible headache the day before put me off completely. Good luck!

It's entirely up to you mrsp! I've taken 80,80,120,160,160 from cd2-6. I had planned to take 200 on the last day but the terrible headache the day before put me off completely. Good luck!
hi ty i think i will do the same as you Mmm headaches dont want those again i also got those with vitex i used to suffer really bad migraines when i was a teen and i thought they were coming back but they dissapeared when i stopped the vitex xx

just try it like that and see how you feel. Maybe you won't have any side effects. :winkwink:

I hope you have better luck with the soy MRSP1969. That vitex did the same thing to me too. Not going near that stuff again![/q me either never got chance to dtd i was constantly bleeding lol xx

That is exactly what ticked me off about it. Not being able to dtd. I took the pills. Was thinking about doing a feminine cleanse and when I read the ingredients it had vitex in it, I said nevermind! I think it's only good if you're irregular.

I'm taking a break from soy this month. I say start off low and gradually increase the dose. See which works for you. Taken at night is said to keep you from feeling the side effects. I didn't seem to have any.

mrsp1969 - Welcome and hope soy works for you!

AFM - My stress free cycle is about to go out the door if my opks dont start getting darker soon. I figured my opk would be darker today, but it is about the same as all the others. :xmas18: I have been bding pretty regularly, and I was planning to start to bd everyday tonight, but looks like I can give DH a night off. So I should be covered just in case, but I think I am going to O later than cd 14/15. :xmas11:

:xmas9::xmas16:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"