Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Autigers my opk looks exactly the same too but in my case I've never got a progression in my opk's. One day they are faint the next dark and positive so I'm cool about it. Cd 14/15 sounds ok to me. Even cd19 would be an improvement.

can the soy make af heavier the reason i ask is i went 58 days without af it came on the 17th nov very heavy then lighter i stopped the vitex and it stopped but af arrived again on sat very very heavy till last night then hardly anything until about an hour ago when i started flooding again could it be my body replacing the missed af the good thing is i only have to take the soy for 3 more days xx

Madrid - Even though I have had progression on previous opks, I would not be surprised if I go from completely negative to a positive. I'm starting to think O has to be getting close bc I just started to have some very slight cramps and a backache that are coming and going and some weird sensations in my right hip area. I guess I need to make DH bd just in case tonight. He's been into bding this cycle :xmas4:, but I'm afraid if I push he will change his mind. So, fx'd he will be willing if he didnt have a hard day at work.

Hopefully you will O soon too!!

:xmas9::xmas16:

Mrsp my af has been always lighter with soy. But I've heard other ladies say vitex has the opposite effect. Don't know, sorry.

Autigers I've been like that some cycles when I used to get obsessed with getting him to bd & then I'll miss O days because he was just too tired or couldn't be asked. So I reserve myself as long as I don't get a +opk and let him bait more freedom. Either having two grown up children & working I don't have as much energy as others & prefer to focus on the "important days" in the cycle. Lol

Mrsp - When I was taking soy, AF was a lot lighter, but this cycle she was a lot heavier bc I didnt take soy. I previously took vitex and AF was semi heavy, so maybe it's just your body trying to straighten things out. GL

Madrid - I can understand that. I honestly dont want to make DH bd tonight, but I did another opk about 2 hrs ago and it was slightly darker than this morning's. So with the cramps and my opk starting to darken up, DH is just gonna have to hate me again. Which I'm ok with, but then again he could surprise me and still be into bding. :xmas4:

Mrsp - When I was taking soy, AF was a lot lighter, but this cycle she was a lot heavier bc I didnt take soy. I previously took vitex and AF was semi heavy, so maybe it's just your body trying to straighten things out. GL

Madrid - I can understand that. I honestly dont want to make DH bd tonight, but I did another opk about 2 hrs ago and it was slightly darker than this morning's. So with the cramps and my opk starting to darken up, DH is just gonna have to hate me again. Which I'm ok with, but then again he could surprise me and still be into bding. :xmas4:

Happy Bding!! I was gonna suggest testing again tonight.

Mrsp - My AF befor my BFP was very heavy but befor that 1 they wre lighter i took soy for 3 months and each time i took 200mg didn't get any headahes.

I am wiped out today i have had 2hr30 min sleep and feel like hell. Had a realy bad day yesterday took the buck to the vets from his bits cut off andwhen i went to pick him up at 5:30pm he started bleeding bad from the cut and noise so he got kept in over night. I was realy sick all day yesterday and then we find out we have mice in the house. I did not want to stop in the house last night as i am so scard of them. I know it is realy silly but i just can't cope pluss with being preg i just freacked out on DH and was carying and wanting to go to my mums at 1am. I have the m/w today as well arrggg way dose every thing happen at the same time.

Sorry for the rant ladys.

Tmr just relax Hun. The mice can be sorted just call enviromental services where you live; they'll fix it for you. Good luck with the midwife appt. Please tell us what they say.

ATM I had bit of a temp rise tonight. I usually take my temp at 5.45 & it was 36.08C which is unusually high for pre O. I wonder if I'm going to be one of those ass's that I O before getting a +opk because of the soy. I'm glad we bd the night before!

My line opk's where only + the day of my temp rise my digis where + the day i ov'd

I got my crosshairs today! My temps have been all over the place with being ill and waking up in the night etc. Thankfully they match up to my CBFM peak so I'm happy to go with that as my ov date.

hope you are feeling better soon tmr1234:hugs: as for the bleeding that was strange had a flood out [tmi] sorry yesterday and the last 24 hours zilch not even spotting im upping my dose tonight to 120mg ive had no side effects at all yet the only thing i have noticed is im dripping in sweat when i wake up in the morning but it beats waking up cold lol xx

tmr - Sorry you are having a hard time. :hugs: When we get mice all I do is set a trap for them and then make DH get rid of them when they are caught. I can totally understand why you hate mice bc I hate them too. I know they are more scared of us but everytime I see one I scream. :haha: GL with your appointment!!

Ickle - Good luck!!

Madrid - When I was taking soy I usually got a slight temp rise before O and then my temp dipped the next day and then O occurred. Maybe that is what is going to happen to you, if not then I would bd as much as possible just to be safe!

AFM - I feel completely stupid for listening to my body. With all the cramps I was having yesterday, I was sure O would occur soon, but I was totally wrong. My temp may have dipped this morning, but my opk is still negative. I'm sure I could still O soon bc of the little watery/ewcm I'm having, but I dont want to dwell on it bc it will stress me out. My opk is a tad bit darker than yesterday, but it is still light. :( I'm starting to think I may not O at all. :nope:

Thank you for your kind words ladys. My DH hasn't seen them it is me they have jumped out on but FIL has been today and set traps and we have got these plug in things that they don't like so hoping to get some sleep tonight.

midwife went ok bloods came out good and i am now due 23rd July just have to wait for my scan date now.

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone.

Tme I sympahise with you with the mousey situation. I live in a terreaced street and both neighbours on either side have a real bad mouse situation. I have caught one which was awful Since had a stray cat adopt me and has made it it's residence here so no mouses!!! Yay for the cat lol.

Had results back from Colposcopy and Scan. Scan completely normal and cervix only showing CIN 2 so alot better than could have been. Feeling more positive about it all now.

FX'd that this is a good month for us all xxx

hi tamarah i just realised you are having the same treatment has i had when i was 27 mine was at cin 3 all went well im 43 now and i did have my son when i was 34 i was worried i would not be able to conceive after the treatment but i was fine it is the mirena coil that did me more harm xx

Hi tamarah!! Very pleased with your news!! Fx'd is a bfp for you too very soon. Where are you in your cycle?

autigers when I read your updates it reminds me of how I've been many months. Stressing about when O will happen with my temps being up and down. Don't worry hun! Just wait for your +opk and enjoy bd'ing in the meantime.
My opk was a tiny bit darker today too but not close to + yet. Cm has increased but nothing like ewcm as yet. We'll see what temp I get tomorrow and I'll take it from there.

BabyForMe you are getting closer to testing! Any symptoms?

mrsp nice to hear the heavy bleeding has stopped & no side effects so far!

Tamarah - Glad to hear you got good news. Hope you get a BFP soon!!

Madrid - I'm trying my hardest to relax, but it's hard when you have all the signs pointing toward O, but a negative opk. I'm sure I could miss my surge or it's just not time for it yet. I'm just gonna bd everyday to be safe. You and me are pretty much the same this cycle. My opks are slowly getting darker and my cm is close to being ew, but its more watery right now. I had some yesterday that was watery but yet kinda stretchy and I didnt know what to make of that. (sorry tmi) So I guess time will tell.

hi all well i upped my dose last night and still no side effects woo hoo:haha: also the bleeding has stopped compleatly i so hope i finally ovulate this month i take my final dose thursday so should i ovulate within 10 days i dont chart or do temps so i will be on the look out for signs a few years ago i used to get jelly like discharge [tmi sorry] and only found out what that was since joining bab:blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->