Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I think I'm going to have to quit Vitex cold turkey.... and I'm probably going back to NTNP for now.

DH was freaked out by my charting (said it made him not want to :sex: as he thought it felt forced), so I'm not doing that anymore.

Vitex is making me CRAZY! It's like PMS all the time!!!! I started noticing it the first day I took it, and it's just gotten worse.

I'm also taking a break from B&B for a bit, but I'll probably check in 1-2 times a week.

Rin~ Good luck and i hope the not thinking about it brings a BFP for you.

How is every 1 else doing? there must be a few BFP's this month as it is the season lol

Is every one ready for Christmas? I think if we had an extra 3 weeks we still will not be ready i just can not bring my self to get things done.

Has any one heard from Angel i don't think she has been on here for a bit now?

How is every 1 else doing? there must be a few BFP's this month as it is the season lol

Is every one ready for Christmas? I think if we had an extra 3 weeks we still will not be ready i just can not bring my self to get things done.

hi tmr im doing good thanx hope you are feeling better x my last dose tonight gonna take 160mg ive had no side effects at all so if i dont ovulate this month im going to start on 120mg next time xx

I think I'm going to have to quit Vitex cold turkey.... and I'm probably going back to NTNP for now.

DH was freaked out by my charting (said it made him not want to :sex: as he thought it felt forced), so I'm not doing that anymore.

Vitex is making me CRAZY! It's like PMS all the time!!!! I started noticing it the first day I took it, and it's just gotten worse.

I'm also taking a break from B&B for a bit, but I'll probably check in 1-2 times a week.
:hugs: vitex di the same to me i will never try it again x

hi tmr im doing good thanx hope you are feeling better x my last dose tonight gonna take 160mg ive had no side effects at all so if i dont ovulate this month im going to start on 120mg next time xx

Good luck what days have you done them on?
i didn't have any side effects from them outher than my BFP lol

I'm afraid I am not going to get a bfp this month. :cry: I am on cd 16 and showing no signs of O. My opks are still super light, my cm is creamy, but my temp is staying low so I know I haven't O yet. This is getting to stressful on me. I think after this cycle is over I am done ttc and probably going with NTNP for awhile. DH is pretty much done with ttc too. I cannot deal with the stress and I'm also probably going to take a break from the internet period bc all I keep seeing is bfp announcements, baby pics, and people complaining about their morning sickness everyday and not enjoying the fact that they are blessed just to be pregnant on facebook. I'm so stressed right now that I broke down and cried yesterday bc I'm not going to get a Christmas bfp or even O at all the cycle.

tmr - I'm pretty much ready for Christmas, just have a few more presents to wrap and we also have to buy a few more presents but those will more than likely just be gift cards.

Rin - Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the vitex. Hope things get better for you!!

:xmas9::xmas16:

autigers - sorry you're feeling stressed but CD16 is only 2 days later than the "perfect" ov day of CD14. Do something to relax like have a long bath with candles and a good book. TTC is so hard!

Autigers~ I am so sorry you are so down about TTC when we was trying for our LO it realy got to me seeing people coming off bc and getting a bfp the same month then going on to complane all the time about m/s and outher things that come with being preg. You WILL ov soon and get your xmas BFP just try and relax. You didn't take soy this month did you?

ickle - I would love to do that, but my LO would just bother me. I would have to wait until my DH gets home before I could even try to relax. I love reading books, but the only time I get to is late at night.

tmr - No, I didnt take soy. I wish I could have bc I honestly dont think I can O on my own. If I dont get a + opk soon my Christmas bfp wont happen, but maybe a new year's bfp might though.

Good luck what days have you done them on?
i didn't have any side effects from them outher than my BFP lol

ive done day 2 /6 i did 80,80 120,120,160 fx im not bothered if i dont get my bfp this time i would just love to ovulate for the 1st time in 8 years xx

autigers don't give up so soon hun!! I haven't O yet either and even though I've taken soy this cycle I usually O around cd22 if not after so anything before is like a celebration for me. Maybe in your case is the same, you'll just O a little bit later than usual because of not using an stimulant like soy.
It's true that you really need to relax, as I was telling you the other day. Just keep taking opk's. If it's + you get bd'ing; if - just enjoy whatever you want to do with no pressures attached. Hope tomorrow will be better for you!

Rin I'm sorry vitex isn't helping you. I thing is so frustrating when things are up and down. We don't know where to stand with this ttc business sometimes.

mrsp when will you start opk's? or maybe you aren't using them at all?

ickle how are you feeling? not long for you to test now.

tmr we haven't heard from Angel since she said her mum was going there to visit them. I guess she's been busy or just taking a break from this madness. lol

I'm good thanks. I'm trying my best not to SS but it's hard to ignore sore boobs and cramps lol! I'm going to test tomorrow just because I can't resist any more. I know full well it'll be negative but that's what IC's are for lol

Maybe you could start testing with opk's instead. I think I may do that when the time comes eventually. lol

Madrid - I started to think my cycles may be longer now since I'm not taking soy. Before I started the soy they were between 33-35 days, so that would mean I would O around cd 19 or later. I'm just going to bd every other day for now and then when my opks start to get near positive, I will bd everyday. So I am just going to try and relax for now if I can. DH doesnt have to go back to work until Monday, so I may get him to watch our DD so I can relax for a few hours during the weekend.

I just realized I am going to have to go buy some more opks bc I am almost out. I wish I would have known O was going to occur later than I expected. :dohh:

autigers don't give up so soon hun!! I haven't O yet either and even though I've taken soy this cycle I usually O around cd22 if not after so anything before is like a celebration for me. Maybe in your case is the same, you'll just O a little bit later than usual because of not using an stimulant like soy.
It's true that you really need to relax, as I was telling you the other day. Just keep taking opk's. If it's + you get bd'ing; if - just enjoy whatever you want to do with no pressures attached. Hope tomorrow will be better for you!

Rin I'm sorry vitex isn't helping you. I thing is so frustrating when things are up and down. We don't know where to stand with this ttc business sometimes.

mrsp when will you start opk's? or maybe you aren't using them at all?

ickle how are you feeling? not long for you to test now.

tmr we haven't heard from Angel since she said her mum was going there to visit them. I guess she's been busy or just taking a break from this madness. lol

hi no i dont use them im just going to look for signs this month then up the dosage next time and buy some opks for the new year xx

That's much better autigers!! Every other day is very good plan!

mrsp I hope you can check for those signs well and fx'd for your bfp.

I test this morning today as well because I'm not at work. The line has got darker again. This is happening soon I think.
The pics are yesterday and today's.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Madrid - My opks are similiar to the 2nd pic and have been for a few days. I think they are trying to get darker, but knowing my luck I'm probably just seeing things. I just hope I get a + opk soon bc my chances at a Christmas bfp are getting slimmer each day. GL and hope you can catch an egg soon!!

That's much better autigers!! Every other day is very good plan!

mrsp I hope you can check for those signs well and fx'd for your bfp.

I test this morning today as well because I'm not at work. The line has got darker again. This is happening soon I think.
The pics are yesterday and today's.

hi all hope every one is ok xx just a quick question please im now on cd 7 my af finished on cd4 but today i have pinching pains on my lower right hand side ive never noticed it b4 do you think the soy is doing sumthing or is it too early xx

Just stopping in I haven't been on in a while! CD19 for me No O yet???? I upped my Si this mth so IDK?? FX I wait to O til Sun or a lil later!
Congrads to the 2 new BFP since my last time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->