• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey everyone, old and new! I'm still waiting on AF to come to start my first cycle of soy. My period was irregular last month so I'm 1 day late according to last months cycle but 16 days late according to my regular one so I'm all over the place :wacko:
But I'm not convinced I'm PG to say the least but I've got high hopes for soy! Just spoke to a lady on here who got her BFP on first soy cycle so I'm excited.

I'm TTC #1, how about every one else?

Good luck to everyone this cycle xoxo

Hi Lollipop! I just joined this thread today.This is my cd1 and I am trying soy this cycle. I have been NTNP and on/off TTC for about a year. Good luck and lotsa baby dust to you!!

Hi gardenofedens. I just joined this group today. Its nice to meet you! I'm a little over a month shy of 34. We are trying for baby #3. I have a 16 year old and a 13 year old. Today is Cd1 for me and I will be using soy with this cycle. Can't wait to hear more about you. :)

Hi Joy, I think you're only the second person I've found on here in CA! I'm in NorCal too but in the southern bay area. What days are you going to take soy? How long have you been trying? What do your kids think about you having another baby? May I ask if it's with the same partner? My siblings are 10, 13, and 15 years younger than me. Personally, I loved it but a friend of mine had a sibling who was 14 years younger than her and she hated it... What do your kids think?

Hi. I used to live in San Jose when I was a kid, and then moved up here to Vacaville in junior high. Been here off and on since.:)
I'm going to start the soy today, cd1. I've read so many mixed reviews of when to start it. So I'm going to try it this way this month and if it doesn't work, then I may change it up next cycle. I think I will start tonight at bedtime with 100 mg.
My first husband and I are long divorced, its been 7 years now. The ex is my two sons father. We separated when my second child was about 2. And not long after that I filed for divorce.
I am now getting married- next month actually- to a guy I had a major crush on in high school. He didn't even know I existed back then. Lol. Funny how things turn on. We have been together for almost 2 years now. Anyhow, my new dh to be has two children of his own. One girl who just turned 8 and a little boy who just turned 3. They live with their mother in Colorado. And he hasn't seen them in about a year. :(
I've always wanted a little girl, and that's what I'm hoping for. But whatever it is, I will be happy. Just got to get this darn baby making to work. Lol
My children don't know we're trying to conceive. My 16 year old lives with his dad now, so I don't think he will really be upset. But my 13 year old, is my baby. It may take him some time to get used to not being the center of attention. I don't plan to tell them until/if I become pg. I also haven't told my family either. They are so judgmental, and I really don't need their stress added to the stress of ttc. But of course if we are blessed with a pregnancy, I will tell them. :)
I have a brother who is 10 years older than me, a sister who is 12 years older than me, a brother who is 16 years older than me and then a sister who is 19 years older than me. Kinda crazy. I really only grew up with my brother who is 10 years older and my sis who is 12 years older. The rest were all grown and out of the house by the time I was born. I don't see them much. They live on the east coast. I see we are similar with the sibling age differences. It's nice to meet someone else who understands the age gap. :)

Since this is getting OT, I'll PM you. :)

Good luck to you with the soy. Hopefully we'll both catch this cycle!!

I ovulated SooooOooo strong this cycle. And like 8 days early.
I'm feelin lucky
Yah baby!  I'll let you know!!!!

Good luck Glowbug!! Lotsa baby dust your way. :)
By the way what is Metformin?

Thanks babegirl!!!!

It's actually a medicine for diabetes but is used to treat women trying to get pregnant. It helps ovary function and helps you if your insulin resistant too!!

Good luck Glowbug! :dust:

So, I have a question for all you soy ladies. I'm on CD 7, and taking my last dose of soy. I did 80,80,120,120,160 on CD 3-7. Last night, I got 2 very sharp twinges in my left ovary area. It was a quick twinge, but like a sharp pain going through it. It's like a dull ache this morning. Did anyone else get this, early on in their cycle?

Tweak - I had exactly the same pains on cd9 of taking soy and I took the EXACT same dose you did except cd5-9. Unfortunately I didnt have any opks to test with but bought some the next day (cd10) and have been testing since with no positve. I am on cd 18 and last cycle I o'd on cd21.
Hope we get our pos opks this month

Tweak-
I did feel random twinges like that on both sides, but didn't ovulate until awhile later. Must just be those ovaries kicking into high gear!

I think I just had implantation bleeding!!!!! I'll update you guys in a few days with my BFP! ;) Thinking positively.......

Tweak-
I did feel random twinges like that on both sides, but didn't ovulate until awhile later. Must just be those ovaries kicking into high gear!

I think I just had implantation bleeding!!!!! I'll update you guys in a few days with my BFP! ;) Thinking positively.......

Thank you!! I did some searching online, and found that people on Clomid did get those random twinges as well. So that's what I was thinking - the ovaries kicking into gear.

Good luck to you!!! Loads of :dust: Can't wait to see that BFP ;)

Tweak-

That sounds positive! Good luck xoxo

k12345t -- good luck! I hope this is the cycle you get your BFP!

tweak -- I have had twinges with the Clomid and Soy in my ovaries, an achiness in general. I think it's normal. It was so strong last cycle I thought it could be a cyst, but it went away when AF came.

AFM -- I just got crosshairs from FF. I'm 3DPO now. I guess I'll give DH the good news that he gets the night off! :winkwink:

Hello lovely ladies! I've been stalking this thread and have read it from start to finish and I am EXCITED to try taking SI! I've read a lot about it, and judging from this thread alone and the BFPs, I'd say everything I've read so far is accurate!

Just finally started a new cycle today, and I'll be taking SI from CD 3 -7. I haven't decided which dosage yet......anyone else going to start to take SI this week? I normally don't ovulate at all -- the only times I do ovulate are for 2 or 3 cycles right after getting off BCP, and even then the ovulation is fairly late -- CD 21 or later. So I'm hoping the SI will not only HELP me ovulate, but will also move it up a bit so my cycles aren't a bajillion days long.

Good luck to the ladies who are already post ovulation, happy testing!!

Hello lovely ladies! I've been stalking this thread and have read it from start to finish and I am EXCITED to try taking SI! I've read a lot about it, and judging from this thread alone and the BFPs, I'd say everything I've read so far is accurate!

Just finally started a new cycle today, and I'll be taking SI from CD 3 -7. I haven't decided which dosage yet......anyone else going to start to take SI this week? I normally don't ovulate at all -- the only times I do ovulate are for 2 or 3 cycles right after getting off BCP, and even then the ovulation is fairly late -- CD 21 or later. So I'm hoping the SI will not only HELP me ovulate, but will also move it up a bit so my cycles aren't a bajillion days long.

Good luck to the ladies who are already post ovulation, happy testing!!

Hey, I'm the same as you.. I'm wanting soy to shorten my cycle! I do O but it's been so hard to know when cos of the irregular af :wacko: I'm on CD47 now and my tummy has been feeling weird so I'm hoping this is it and I won't need to try soy but I'm just not that lucky haha. Good luck with this cycle xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->