Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi all! Half way through the tww & not feeling confident around here!! So far my only symptom has been the backache. Quite uncomfortable with that and tired but nothing else. Temp was a bit lower today but no implantation cramps or anything as yet. We'll see in a week what happens.

Autigers what about you? Did you test?

X

Hi all! Half way through the tww & not feeling confident around here!! So far my only symptom has been the backache. Quite uncomfortable with that and tired but nothing else. Temp was a bit lower today but no implantation cramps or anything as yet. We'll see in a week what happens.

Autigers what about you? Did you test?

X
i will keep my fingers x for you esther xx afm really misrable xmas my 2 eldest daughter and son came on xmas eve to collect card and money i always give them and did not even get a card or anything then xmas morning af arrived great christmas lol x

mrsp- Sorry AF got you!!

Madrid - Hopefully those are good signs. I've got my fx'd for you!! No I haven't tested yet, but I am tempted to today, but I am only 9dpo, so it would probably be a -. It's taking every thing in me not to poas. :haha:

AFM - I am completely exhausted. I didnt get into bed until about 2am on Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning I kept getting woke up by text messages and phone calls. SO i was up by 9am and then spent all day taking toys out of their boxes and cleaning up all the trash. I literally hurt from head to toe yesterday. Today I am still hurting some, but not as bad. I did catch up on my sleep though bc I finally got to bed about 12am then woke up to take temp and was back asleep and finally got out of the bed around 10:30-10:45am. But tbh, I am still very exhausted even though I got enough sleep. I haven't really had any symptoms other than a backache that has been coming and going, really sore bbs since 7dpo, I think, and a few twinges/pain in hips here and there, but no cramps. I dont know if that is a good sign or a bad sign :shrug: but I am hoping it is a good sign bc my temp was higher than it has ever been today. So I've got my fx'd bc I am cheating and testing tomorrow at 10dpo instead of waiting until 12dpo. :haha:

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

mrsp- Sorry AF got you!!

Madrid - Hopefully those are good signs. I've got my fx'd for you!! No I haven't tested yet, but I am tempted to today, but I am only 9dpo, so it would probably be a -. It's taking every thing in me not to poas. :haha:

AFM - I am completely exhausted. I didnt get into bed until about 2am on Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning I kept getting woke up by text messages and phone calls. SO i was up by 9am and then spent all day taking toys out of their boxes and cleaning up all the trash. I literally hurt from head to toe yesterday. Today I am still hurting some, but not as bad. I did catch up on my sleep though bc I finally got to bed about 12am then woke up to take temp and was back asleep and finally got out of the bed around 10:30-10:45am. But tbh, I am still very exhausted even though I got enough sleep. I haven't really had any symptoms other than a backache that has been coming and going, really sore bbs since 7dpo, I think, and a few twinges/pain in hips here and there, but no cramps. I dont know if that is a good sign or a bad sign :shrug: but I am hoping it is a good sign bc my temp was higher than it has ever been today. So I've got my fx'd bc I am cheating and testing tomorrow at 10dpo instead of waiting until 12dpo. :haha:

fx for you xxx

mrsp- Sorry AF got you!!

your chart looks great!! FXed for you!

I caved and tested and got a bfn. :( I know it is still early, but I just feel out now. I am so afraid AF is going to show this weekend. I got so upset earlier bc I did my test and got a bfn and then someone I know announced that she was expecting and I lost it. I was so upset I wanted to curl up and cry and I even said if AF comes then I am not ttc anymore or even ntnp or wtt and I wanted to go back on BC. I dont really want to but the stress is really starting to get to me. I have been an emotional wreck since seeing that bfn and a friend's bfp announcement. I have been getting very irritated with my DD over little things and yelling like crazy when something goes wrong. My hormones are all over the place and I am sure it is due to pms, but I am really hoping I get a bfp instead of AF.

9dpo is too early Hun!! Don't get so upset please!! We'll get there sooner or later. Your chart is looking great so keep positive!! :hugs:

Madrid~ I didn't get any symptoms or ip cramps at all the only thing i had was sore bbs at about 8dpo i realy didn't think it was my month. Your temps look realy good don't give up yet.

mrsp~ Sorry you had a sad time hopfully you get your BFp this month to make up for it.

Autigers~ I hate taking toys out of box's i told my mum on xmas day next yr went i buy them i am taking them out then wrapping not spending all day taking them out i am still unpacking toys they got way to much this yr. Your chart looks really good and if it is up for 2 more days it will go tri and if so it means you only ip on 9dpo so your test would be - as you wouldnt have and HCG in you yet.

Florda~ How are you doing any m/s or any thing yet?

Hey tmr, no ms yet.. had a bit of a spotting scare last night.. i think its stopped now. It was a peachy color, AF would have been due yesterday so praying it was just some breakthrough bleeding.. upped my progesterone meds to 200mg last night.... First beta draw is this morning.. Here is a pic of my progression.. hoping this is a good sign.. 13dpo was yesterday..

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1230.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1254.jpg

Thanks tmr!! Not long to find out either way!!

Florida those tests are amazing!!! Love the progress!!

Im worried the Soy has messed my cycle up!! Still no OV but temps are staying low and I keep getting near positives on OPKs but then they go light again. CBFM is still saying high and cervix keeps moving up high (out of reach) and then comes back down again, but temps are not indicating OV has occurred! Arghhhhhhhh so frustrating!

Florida~ Thme lins are good i hope the bleeding was just nothing.

saffy~ what days did you take soy? It can change your o days if you took it late on then it will move it back same as if you took it early it will move it 4wd depending when you normaly ov. Just stick it out you will ov

Florida~ Thme lins are good i hope the bleeding was just nothing.

saffy~ what days did you take soy? It can change your o days if you took it late on then it will move it back same as if you took it early it will move it 4wd depending when you normaly ov. Just stick it out you will ov

Hi thanks for replying. I took it as follows:

CD3 120mg
CD4 120mg
CD5 160mg
CD6 160mg
CD7 200mg

My cycles are 31-34 days and OV CD18-21

hi all hope every 1 had a good christmas and is ok xx afm im starting my 2nd cycle of soy 2night 160mg for 3 days then 200mg for the last 2 days fx that i ovulate on that dose xx

hey girls!! I got a bfp 1st month trying so and sadly ended up witha mmc...I'm back this month and will be using soy again!

tmr - That's a pretty good idea. I might do that next year, lol. As for my temps, I hope they stay up, but my temp for today is complete crap bc I had to take it earlier than planned and I was moving and talking a lot before I took it. I am just hoping it will still be up tomorrow.

Florida - I hope that spotting is nothing. Those tests look really good. Hope your numbers are good!!GL!!

Jennifer - Sorry to hear that. GL this cycle!!

AFM - I am having a pretty bad morning so far. I got woke up at 4:15 am by my MIL calling to tell me that my LO was throwing up, so I had to take my temp early and it was only 97.92, but adjusted it says it should be 98.09. I also tested this morning and another bfn, but after picking my daughter up, I looked at it again and it has a white shiny line/indention now. I have no idea what that means. After seeing another bfn this morning, I cried. I am starting to think I am out this month bc I started cramping last night and then again this morning, but this morning it felt more like pressure than af cramps. I dont know if I am going to test tomorrow bc I really dont want to see another bfn. Right now I have to concentrate on my LO bc she is really sick and I'm afraid the poor thing is going to get dehydrated. I am probably going to go crazy today. :wacko:

Sorry for your loss Jennifer. Hope soy will work this time for you and that you'll have a healthy little bean.

Saffy I'm so sorry soy is messing up your cycle. Maybe you took too much of it.

I'm feeling a bit crampy today.:blush:

saffy~ I took them 1-5 and ov'd on day 15 so you are only on cd18 so there is still time good luck

Jennifer~ Sorry for your loss hope you get a sticky bean as fast.

Mrsp~ Good luck

autigers~ If that temp was took early and with talking and all that looking at it it would of been a high temp agane i think if it is up 2 moz your chart would be tri and you have a bean in there good luck hun. what test are you useing?

autigers I'm having cramps today too!! I hope is a good sign for both of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->