Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Autigers ~ I'm sorry you're having a rough time with it.. Hope LO feels better real soon. Don't give up on your BFP. You're not out till AF says so. So fxd!:hugs:

Mafrid ~ fxd for you too. When are you going to test?

Jennifer ~ So sorry for your los hun. I really hope you get your BFP soon too

AFM, I spent xmas sleeping and crying. I just couldn't hack it. I don't know whether it's because I didn't grieve enough in the beginning, I just wanted to start trying again. But now it's got to the point where I've been asked twice if I'd consider counselling. I think I'd deal with things better if I had a regular cycle and I could tell when I O'd but thanks to PCOS my body just won't co-operate with me and I get soo frustrated that I have no control over it. I'm not overweight, my BMI is fine... I take Metformin and I've reduced my sugar intake/increased my excercise. WHAT MORE DOES MY BODY WANT?!!:brat:
Even if I ovulated super late what's the chance of it being a good quality egg??

Apologies for the post xmas rant ladies...

My New Year's resolution is to leave all my negative thoughts/feelings in 2011 and step into 2012 expecting only good things... who's with me? :hugs:

tmr - I think my temp would have been higher too bc I remember throwing the covers off and rolling over to grab my phone, so I know I got hit by cold air. The test I used was a cheap dollar store brand. I also got another brand of early results tests and it was - too. I am really starting to feel out now.:(

Madrid - Hopefully they are a good sign for you, but I am not too sure it is for me. Only time will tell.

babyforme - Sorry your having such a hard time. :hugs: Hopefully things will get better for you soon!!

I just got back from taking my LO to the doctor and I think she just has a stomach virus and she wasnt dehydrated. She got some Zofran for the nausea and I just hope it stops her from throwing up anymore. I hope this day goes by fast bc I cannot wait until DH gets home from work so he can take care of our daughter. :haha: I have seen/cleaned up enough vomit for one day.

Autigers ~ I'm sorry you're having a rough time with it.. Hope LO feels better real soon. Don't give up on your BFP. You're not out till AF says so. So fxd!:hugs:

Mafrid ~ fxd for you too. When are you going to test?

Jennifer ~ So sorry for your los hun. I really hope you get your BFP soon too

AFM, I spent xmas sleeping and crying. I just couldn't hack it. I don't know whether it's because I didn't grieve enough in the beginning, I just wanted to start trying again. But now it's got to the point where I've been asked twice if I'd consider counselling. I think I'd deal with things better if I had a regular cycle and I could tell when I O'd but thanks to PCOS my body just won't co-operate with me and I get soo frustrated that I have no control over it. I'm not overweight, my BMI is fine... I take Metformin and I've reduced my sugar intake/increased my excercise. WHAT MORE DOES MY BODY WANT?!!:brat:
Even if I ovulated super late what's the chance of it being a good quality egg??

Apologies for the post xmas rant ladies...

My New Year's resolution is to leave all my negative thoughts/feelings in 2011 and step into 2012 expecting only good things... who's with me? :hugs:
:hugs: im with you im just starting cycle 16 i really hope i can finally ovulate this year just a few times would be nice to be in with at least a chance xx

I think I am in my 2ww now. I either Oed on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I've played with FF to figure it out early, LOL. Now I have to wait. Oh and the soy didn't move up my O date it might have even made it take longer this cycle. Kind of confusing but I O on my own so maybe I shouldn't have taken large doses of the soy. I did 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg and 160mg on CD3-7.

Not quite a soy baby for me, the last time I took soy was september. Got tired of everything an took a break looks like we are about 5-6wks

Well ladies took a break from soy this month and no luck. Now I'm trying to decide if I should give it a try again. I O on. my own. My issue is I only have one good tube so going for a stronger one. Think I had a good one this time but not sure if it was after effects from the soy. Cd1 so I guess I need to hurry and make a décision.

Babyforme~ So sorry you are going through a rough time. If you did ov late your egg can still be fine. I really hope you get your 2012 baby.

Autigers~ I you only had IP on 9 dpo it would still be very early for it to show on a test keep you chin up Hun. Rueben had a tummy bug the Monday before Xmas but he was fine the next day. It isn't nice when they are ill hope she is better soon.

Messymommy~ good luck hope the TWW ends in a BFP for you.

Lollybabe~ Congrats on your BFP hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Mybabyluv~ Good luck this month if you have had a month off may be try it again this month.

Not quite a soy baby for me, the last time I took soy was september. Got tired of everything an took a break looks like we are about 5-6wks

:happydance::happydance::happydance: How lovely to see you around here and with the best news ever!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Well ladies took a break from soy this month and no luck. Now I'm trying to decide if I should give it a try again. I O on. my own. My issue is I only have one good tube so going for a stronger one. Think I had a good one this time but not sure if it was after effects from the soy. Cd1 so I guess I need to hurry and make a décision.

Sorry about the :witch: showing her face!! It's frustrating when things don't work the way we expect them to.
I really hope you'll get your bfp very very soon :hugs:

Thanks Madrid, I have been laying low and following the threads.
I am really spreading the baby dust to you, hope you get yours soon.

Congrats Lolly!

Fxd Madrid!

I'm going to test one more time and if it's -ve then I think I will take provera and try clomid again...

hi all xx just a quick ?? did any1 notice shorter and lighter af while on soy the past 6 months my af was really heavy and lasting 5/6 days im cd 4 today and have had nothing since yesterday this was how i used to be before my cycles went wacky i really hope soy has sorted me out now hope it will make me ovulate i took 160mg last night fx xx

i took my 1st dose at 730 last night we are out 2night would it hurt to take it early has i dont want to take them with me xx

messymommy - GL in your 2ww!!

mybabyluv - I have been considering if I should take soy next cycle too or not bc it's not looking like I am going to get a bfp. :( GL with whatever you decide!

tmr - I'm not even sure if I had implantation or not. I know I started getting really bad cramps yesterday right before bed, but I dont have any today and I got another bfn. I know my temp is still up, but I dont know what is going on. :shrug:

lollybabe - Congrats on your BFP!!

mrsp - AF was a little shorter than normal for me when I was on soy and I think it was somewhat lighter too.

babyforme - GL testing!!

AFM - Another BFN this morning. I am starting to feel more out as the days go by. I can just tell AF is on her way bc of the cramps I had last night and I honestly just dont feel pregnant. I've tried to stay positive, but all my hope is gone. I had a strong urge to adopt a puppy yesterday and I still do, so I am sure that is bc I am not pregnant and I am desperate to take care of something new. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->