Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks guys, just feel so unreal after such a wait (i mean since our ds). Still nervous though

Just a quick update to let you all know that Angel got her bfp. Don't know if you remember her but she is in Abu Dhabi & ttc after surviving breast cancer. She tried soy for about 3 months & I was checking previous posts & saw she's changed her siggy with her preggo ticker (she's 5wks +). So huge congrats to her!!!

she has put and topic in the BFP part seen it yesterday so happy for her she tryed soy for 2 months then none for 2 months got told she had pcos 3 weeks befor the BFP. she has been through so much.

Madrid~ I have just looked at your chart WOW that temp spike I think you will get your BFP this month if your temps stay up like that. good luck hun.

Hi Ladies. Thanks so much for checking up on me!!! You ladies are still the best thread on BnB. Always supportive and always sincere.

My ticker is showing almost 6 weeks but that is because I have longer cycles (only ovulated on CD 21), so based on a normal cycle, I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant gestational. Had an ultrasound this morning and gestational sac is snuggly located in the uterus. Now we pray for a very sticky bean!!!

This has made the last few years of doctor visits, chemo (and hair loss :haha:) worth it!!! Of course I am freaking out about worrying something might go wrong, but I am trying to stay positive that all will be good. This little baby was surely meant to be.

Good luck soy ladies. I will be stalking your thread again. :hugs:

Chart looking good but bfn with frer this morning. I thought I could see a line but it's only wishful eye line thinking.

Hey Madrid. Fingers crossed that you get that BFP soon!!!

Hey everyone! I haven't checked in in ages! Massive congrats to you Angel, so happy! Congratulations to all the other ladies and good luck to everyone TTC this cycle.

AFM - Everything is going great apart from a few problems with work but all I care about is the baby and all is well there :D We find out what we're having this Tuesday!! xoxo

Madrid~ my line ona frer was very faint at 11dpo so may be that some thing you are seeing is a line. you could of only just IP'd with the high temp

Thanks tmr! You've just given me a bit of hope. My bbs starting to hurt yesterday too so I'm starting to think this are only af symptoms starting. My temps are giving me a hard time because they look great. I was having lots of cramps last night too. So confused!!!

Madrid, my first positive test was so very faint that I didn't want to believe it at first.. I say that if your temp is up tomorrow, test again. Your chart looks great! FXed!!

Hey everyone! I haven't checked in in ages! Massive congrats to you Angel, so happy! Congratulations to all the other ladies and good luck to everyone TTC this cycle.

AFM - Everything is going great apart from a few problems with work but all I care about is the baby and all is well there :D We find out what we're having this Tuesday!! xoxo

Lollipopbop, thanks for update. Glad everything is going fine

You are so lovely ladies!! Thanks for the support!!! I'll test tomorrow again & I'll see what happens.

Angel - Congratulations on the BFP!!!

Madrid - I hope you get a BFP tomorrow!! FX'd for you!!

AFM - Another bfn this morning. I have no idea what my temp was bc I couldnt take it bc I was up all night long. My LO gave me her stomach virus an now she has given it to my DH. I am definitely sure I am out this month. Now I just have to decide if I want to continue ttc or just go back on BC.

hi all hope every 1 is well got my fingers crossed for esther and autigers xx afm took my 2nd dose last night of 160mg same tonight then 200mg the last 2 i had no side effects last month but ive had a bangin head today going to carry on though in the hope that the higher dose will make me ovulate my af was short and light this time which was good only 3 days compared to 6 last time xx

Thank you all again!! :hugs:This are the pics I took this morning of the "I think I can see something" test.

Autigers sorry about your LO. Hope she'll get better very soon.
Why BC? Can't you just ntnp? We aren't out yet hun!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online