• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/snapshot.png

Here is today's OPK, that makes day SIX of positives, finally got to temp this morning, temp is definitely up, so for sure O'ed, just hope I BD'd in time, think I might not have; it's been a hectic few weeks.

p.s. Left is Test Line, Right is Control Line

Wow, strong positive. I didn't get to do OPKs as early as I wanted this cycle, but they were positive earlier than I thought they'd be. I ovulated a day earlier this cycle than I did on 50mg Clomid. Since you weren't temping all along, you don't know when O actually happened, right?

I think if ovulation happened even as late as yesterday, you still have a chance. Shoot, that would be a perfect Shettles try for a girl! (I'm trying for a girl as well.) Don't worry too much about it -- its too late to change anything now! Just gotta wait it out. I think we're pretty close this cycle, FF is telling me I'm 3DPO today.

Yeah, we were staying with family in Ohio until yesterday then left saturday night and drove straight through to Louisiana, so today was the first morning I could take a temp, I did temp on Friday though and it was still low, so O could really be anytime from that day to yesterday, but my EWCM went away on CD17, so thinking that is more than likely my actual O day!! I'm excited about this month and feeling very calmly about it (unusual for me in the 2ww) if I didn't get it this month it's fine, I did all I could do under the circumstances, and if I do; then obviously it would be fanfreakingtastic!!!

Hello lovely ladies! I've been stalking this thread and have read it from start to finish and I am EXCITED to try taking SI! I've read a lot about it, and judging from this thread alone and the BFPs, I'd say everything I've read so far is accurate!

Just finally started a new cycle today, and I'll be taking SI from CD 3 -7. I haven't decided which dosage yet......anyone else going to start to take SI this week? I normally don't ovulate at all -- the only times I do ovulate are for 2 or 3 cycles right after getting off BCP, and even then the ovulation is fairly late -- CD 21 or later. So I'm hoping the SI will not only HELP me ovulate, but will also move it up a bit so my cycles aren't a bajillion days long.

Good luck to the ladies who are already post ovulation, happy testing!!

Hey, I'm the same as you.. I'm wanting soy to shorten my cycle! I do O but it's been so hard to know when cos of the irregular af :wacko: I'm on CD47 now and my tummy has been feeling weird so I'm hoping this is it and I won't need to try soy but I'm just not that lucky haha. Good luck with this cycle xox

Ugh I am SO over having irregular AF! Hope yours shows soon so you can get goin on the soy (or better yet, hope you get a BFP!).

Picking up SI after work so I'm all ready to go Wednesday.....three cheers for new adventures! :) Hopefully this one ends in a BFP!

HalfThyme- Welcome!! I hope soy helps you, that would be so frustrating!!! I really do believe it will at least make you ovulate, and you will definitely feel it when you do!

Mammag- What is going on with your body?! That is so crazy! I took an OPK the other day after you posted your extremely strong + and mine was barely a second line.
I just did some research, and found an article that says 12% of women have a LH surge that lasts longer than 31 hours. (I know you are well past that)

You all should read this article-- it talks about the best pregnancy tests (and even addresses seeing a + after the time limit). Surprisingly, it says that most OPK brands don't work as well as they claim.

https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/27/earlyshow/health/main538075.shtml

Ok- Just have to post as I am super excited right now. I could be completely wrong but with my first pregnancy I had super sore pains on my left side of my uterus (to the point I was a little afraid of ectopic) and tonight I have had the same pains. :yipee: Hope its implantation pains!

Crossing every part of my body!!

Oh how exciting!!!:happydance: I've got everything crossed for you too! Lotsa :dust: coming your way! :)

Ok- Just have to post as I am super excited right now. I could be completely wrong but with my first pregnancy I had super sore pains on my left side of my uterus (to the point I was a little afraid of ectopic) and tonight I have had the same pains. :yipee: Hope its implantation pains!

Crossing every part of my body!!

That does sound promising!!

Hey ladies just wanted to update, I got my positive on my OPK on CD16 (sat 16th)which is the earliest Ive ever experienced, as its typically around cd19-21. We were only able to BD on day 14, 17 and 18 so Im not sure if that was enough to produce a BFP this cycle but I started on prometrium (progesterone) on CD17 so I hope that Ive got everything in place finally to have success, if not this month maybe next... I plan to test on 7/29 and again on the 31st..fingers crossed!!! I will keep ya posted :)
Im a Soy fan for sure!!!!

Question, after you are done taking the soy, for whatever cycle length you go (i.e 1-5, 3-7...)then do you take anything else? I thought I read somewhere that someone was taking soy cd3-7 and then taking EPO starting cd8. Just wondering for those that have used soy in previous cycles, what your after soy methods are.

babegurl -- I took EPO, baby aspirin, super b-complex, prenatals, and royal jelly. DH says I'm an all or nothing girl, so I just threw in the kitchen sink. :haha:

Lol Littlebird. Wow you do take alot. Can I ask what the baby aspirin and super b-complex is for? Oh and I've never heard of royal jelly. Sorry I'm new to ttc. :/

Hey ladies just wanted to update, I got my positive on my OPK on CD16 (sat 16th)which is the earliest Ive ever experienced, as its typically around cd19-21. We were only able to BD on day 14, 17 and 18 so Im not sure if that was enough to produce a BFP this cycle but I started on prometrium (progesterone) on CD17 so I hope that Ive got everything in place finally to have success, if not this month maybe next... I plan to test on 7/29 and again on the 31st..fingers crossed!!! I will keep ya posted :)
Im a Soy fan for sure!!!!

Well done Kathy1978 for O earlier with soy!!! I think the days you bd could be more than enough to get your BFP this cycle. :thumbup: Can't wait to hear the good news on 29.07!! Fx'd !!

XX

Question, after you are done taking the soy, for whatever cycle length you go (i.e 1-5, 3-7...)then do you take anything else? I thought I read somewhere that someone was taking soy cd3-7 and then taking EPO starting cd8. Just wondering for those that have used soy in previous cycles, what your after soy methods are.

Hi babegurl77 & welcome to the thread!! (sorry I didn't have time to say hello before :winkwink:)

I've never been a great fan of taking lots of things as I don't know up to what extend the stress of taking it all will increase or decrease your chances. But like everything in life it depends on the woman and you could always try.

In my last cycle I took soy cd3 to cd7 and then epo until cd14. It was my first try with both & it worked! I think you just need to find the right balance for you!!

XX

I ovulated SooooOooo strong this cycle. And like 8 days early.
I'm feelin lucky
Yah baby!  I'll let you know!!!!

Good luck glowbug!!! Feeling positive is always important! Waiting for your bfp :happydance::happydance:

XX

Welcome to the thread Bellasyd79 and Littlebird!! I hope you find the thread useful as well and that you get your soy bfp's very soon!

Aliciatm good luck with the clomid!!

mrsthomas623 those symptoms sound great! When do you plan testing?

mammag what's happening with the opk's? That's so weird, getting positives for so many day in a row! Fx'd for a bfp in a few days!!!

k12345t and lollipopxxx how are you doing? How many dpo are you?

XX

cd19 today still no positive opk - I have a strange feeling I missed my surge because all the signs of ov I had before have all gone (EWCM, strong ov pains) and now nothing. From cd9-14 I was certain I was on my way to ov'ing but I'm a bit disheartened now thinking I missed it. But as I ov'd last month on cd21 (without soy) I will keep testing.

Welcome to the thread Bellasyd79 and Littlebird!! I hope you find the thread useful as well and that you get your soy bfp's very soon!

Aliciatm good luck with the clomid!!

mrsthomas623 those symptoms sound great! When do you plan testing?

mammag what's happening with the opk's? That's so weird, getting positives for so many day in a row! Fx'd for a bfp in a few days!!!

k12345t and lollipopxxx how are you doing? How many dpo are you?

XX

I tested this morning but not holding out too much until I am actually late. With Nolan I was 2 days late when I got my BFP. :thumbup: But this was before I discover IC and now I must do it everyday. :haha:

Thanks no O I'm on cd 15 so I might O on cd 18. Idk I'm all lost :( just wish it would hurry up do I Can start my clomid I'm done using opks and temping this month bc I'm sorta just waiting on next cycle

Well, the soy is done for this cycle. Took my last dose of 160 mg yesterday morning. Woke up with a huge headache, and kinda dizzy this morning. Tired too. So not sure what's up with that. Now, just waiting to ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->