• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Welcome christine7611!!! I'm sure soy will help you regulate your cycles & hopefully you'll get your bfp very soon.

babegurl I took epo from cd8 to cd13 and on cd14 I had the +opk. I remember I decided not to take on cd14 because I had tested in the morning and when I noticed it was + I didn't want to mess it up (this was just my mind playing tricks with me).
Are you taking folic acid?

GdaneMum4now as I said before I took epo from cd 8 to cd13 and one capsule. I got it from Holland & Barrett but don't know much it contains.
The soy I used to take it in the morning with my coffee and all at once but as I was getting headaches I had planned, if I had to take it again, to swap to the evenings before going to bed instead.

k12345t I think I can see a very faint line in that test!!! That's exactly how my bfp started!! How exciting!!!

tweak0605 and chinagirl the wait to O is the boring part of the cycle but keep an eye on O symptoms and test if in doubt because you really don't know when O may happen with soy. Good luck!!

mammag is the waiting game!!

Jaz78 are you going to wait until your af is late to test? I guess that's the most sensible behaviour but it's so hard sometimes to control the poas mood! lol! Fx'd for you!!

XX

Hi madrid. Another question. What does the epo do? I just checked my prenatal vitamins and they have 800 mg of folic acid. I take one everyday.

Hi everyone, I got a bottle of soy today and was thinking about using it this cycle, but i'm not sure as I ovulate normal but so far haven't had any luck with epo. I haven't started it yet as i'm only cd 1 but i was wondering if any of you could give me some advice. My cycles are usually normal but the last 2 were shorter then usual (24&25 instead of 28-29) My lp is 13-14 days so i'm not sure if i should or not. i had a temp dip so was very hopful this past cycle but i'm here now. Sooo anyway.......enough about me, How are u ladies?

Hi madrid. Another question. What does the epo do? I just checked my prenatal vitamins and they have 800 mg of folic acid. I take one everyday.

It provides a healthier cycle and apparently helps with egg formation. Other ladies have said that increases your cm and makes a friendlier environment for the swimmers also.
:thumbup: that you're already taking folic acid.

momwannabe81 if your cycles are short already but regular and you know for sure that you're O I think there's no point in taking soy as it may even ruin your regularity or you may not O at all.
You mentioned your lp is 13-14 days; are you using opk's to calculate it?

XX

It provides a healthier cycle and apparently helps with egg formation. Other ladies have said that increases your cm and makes a friendlier environment for the swimmers also.
:thumbup: that you're already taking folic acid.

momwannabe81 if your cycles are short already but regular and you know for sure that you're O I think there's no point in taking soy as it may even ruin your regularity or you may not O at all.
You mentioned your lp is 13-14 days; are you using opk's to calculate it?

XX

Question for you: I for the most part have regular cycles (29 days). I beleive I O on my own, not sure to be honest with you. I started soy to make sure I produced a healthy egg and to increase my cm...ya know a more healthier environment for the swimmers plus I had been trying for 7 months & nothing. From your post above, do you think I ruined my regularity??

I guess I'm just scaring myself:shrug:

Well its cd 20 today and no ov yet. Still think I missed it and it happened on cd9-10 for me when i had really strong pains

I am thinking of trying soy. But i don't know much about it. Where do i buy it and how much do i take? Thanks for any info.

I am thinking of trying soy. But i don't know much about it. Where do i buy it and how much do i take? Thanks for any info.

i bought soy from walmart it cost $6. i was a little skeptical about soy so i took 40,80,80,120,120. i believe 80 is the "minimum"some ladies take 200 on the last 2 days....

goodluck ladies on the soy. this is my month off of it. bc it gave me an annovulatory cycle so still havent ovulated cd 16. urgh... goodluck to all the ladies its been working on though

Question for you: I for the most part have regular cycles (29 days). I beleive I O on my own, not sure to be honest with you. I started soy to make sure I produced a healthy egg and to increase my cm...ya know a more healthier environment for the swimmers plus I had been trying for 7 months & nothing. From your post above, do you think I ruined my regularity??

I guess I'm just scaring myself:shrug:

No I don't think you may have ruined your regularity. As I've said other times different women different body reactions. Maybe what you should have tried first was opk's to find out exactly when you are O & increase your chances that way. In terms of the environment & if your cycles are of a normal length I think epo may be more appropriate.

Don't panic!! See how it works for you this cycle. You may not even have to consider another one :winkwink:

XX

Well its cd 20 today and no ov yet. Still think I missed it and it happened on cd9-10 for me when i had really strong pains

Were you using opk's?

The thing with soy for me was that without opk's I'd have missed O completely because I had no symptoms whatsoever.

XX

Hi and welcome to our thread!!

Some ladies take it from cd1-5 others like myself cd3-7 or cd5-9. It's entirely up to you. Same with the dosage; I thought it make more sense to increase the dosage gradually as I've read in another thread that a doctor had prescribed that way & had said this is how it works by the increase more than the amounts. So I took 40,80,120,120,160mg.

Hope it'll work for you as well :thumbup:

XX

Ladies how do I attach a picture using my iPhone please help! I desperately need your eyes xxx

You need to use the usb port to attach the iPhone charger from the phone to the pc. Then you should get a message asking you if you want to download pics or something else.

How exciting!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

I think I see a second line with my cheapie HPT, 9dpo! I'm in tears don't know what to think, hope I'm not imagining things! xxx

It's 9dpo! if you think there's even a faint line then it's got to be!! I hope congratulations are in order xoxoxo

there isnt a way to post pictures off of phone i tried wait til you get home and upload it then post hope this is it for you

I agree 100% with lollipopbop!! Even if it's faint is should be ok. I got my super faint cheapie one at 9dpo also! Everything crossed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->