• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

the best advice i could give you is to post picture and test in 2 days it should be darker if it isnt an evap :) goodluck girlie

I'm getting so excited for you! I really hope this is your BFP. xoxoxo

Oh ladies I use B and B on my iPhone it's asking me for my password have forgotten it! I'm so annoyed right now, please keep your fingers crossed for me, unless you inbox me your email can email it to one of you to paste it for me xxx

Well, I'm probably freaking out for nothing but I am nonetheless. I have pretty regular cycles (29-30 days) and ovulate on CD13-16 according to my temps for the past 5 months. I'm on cycle 5 and was getting impatient, read all the great things about soy and decided to give it a go. I took 120mg on cd 6, 7, & 8 and then 160mg yesterday on cd9. Well, my temp dropped drastically on the third day of taking it but I thought it was because we slept with the windows open. Well, now FF is saying that I ovulated that day on CD8. Would it really bring ovulation ahead that much and does the fact that I kept taking the soy until yesterday mean I screwed the cycle up? UGH! Help!

This is lollipops pic!

Take another one with FMU, so excited! xoxo

Attachments

• 462.jpg
    462.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 27
Well, I'm probably freaking out for nothing but I am nonetheless. I have pretty regular cycles (29-30 days) and ovulate on CD13-16 according to my temps for the past 5 months. I'm on cycle 5 and was getting impatient, read all the great things about soy and decided to give it a go. I took 120mg on cd 6, 7, & 8 and then 160mg yesterday on cd9. Well, my temp dropped drastically on the third day of taking it but I thought it was because we slept with the windows open. Well, now FF is saying that I ovulated that day on CD8. Would it really bring ovulation ahead that much and does the fact that I kept taking the soy until yesterday mean I screwed the cycle up? UGH! Help!

soy made my cycle annovulatory and it lasted only 20 days :(

Fingers crossed for you girl! I REALLY hope this is your bfp xoxo

Hi :hi:
Can someone explain about taking soy to me?
Thanks everyone!

I am thinking of trying soy. But i don't know much about it. Where do i buy it and how much do i take? Thanks for any info.

Hi and welcome to our thread!!

Some ladies take it from cd1-5 others like myself cd3-7 or cd5-9. It's entirely up to you. Same with the dosage; I thought it make more sense to increase the dosage gradually as I've read in another thread that a doctor had prescribed that way & had said this is how it works by the increase more than the amounts. So I took 40,80,120,120,160mg.

Hope it'll work for you as well :thumbup:

XX

When would be the best time to take it? I am on Clomid now and i take it the same time of the day as the time that i started. Should i do the same or does it matter?

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in, i'm new here although i have been lurking for some time!

I got my BFP 2days ago, this was my 1st time trying soy, i took 80mg days 3 -7.

Bit of background, was on Depo shot for 9 yrs no periods, came off that just over 3 yrs ago, took 2 yrs to get pregnant, that was a mmc, had an erpc. 3 mths later got pregnant again this resulted in mc at 6.5 wks, and have spent the last 7mths trying again. Have tried acupuncture, red raspberry, b50 complex, agnus castus etc over the past yr!! Have been temping for the last 7mths and have noticed that my ov date changes but i only ever have an lp of 10 days, i wondered if this was part of my problem. Anyway after much research on soy decided to give it a go this mth and it worked! Or maybe it was gona happen anyway who knows?!

Had a few headaches and hot flashes from soy, also my temps were weird before ov but then after ov my chart went tirphasic with implantation? dip at 7dpo, and then high and steady temps which is what made me think it might be my lucky mth! Oh and soy didnt bring my ov date any earlier, was at cd20 fairly average for me. Just hoping it is 3rd time lucky and this 1 sticks!!

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind me muscling in on your thread.
I have taken soy for the first time this month.... I took cd 3- 7 starting at 120mg and increased upto 200mg.

I am trying to concieve no 2 with partner no 2. So far I have tried Sasma Pre Conception Lube, green tea, dp is on 15mg of zinc, I have trid evenign pprimrose and Robitussin Cough Medicine.

I previously tried for 6 years to fall with my son. I had cervical cancer and once had treatment fell immediately. Unfortunately had a missed miscarriage but fell again 6 weeks later with my DS. I have now been trying for around 10 months.

This cycle I am trying Soy and Instead Soft Cups. I am sure that I am ovulating today which is cd 10 but this is normal for me. Now the tww begins.................

Congrats to those that have already got their BFP and baby dust to all in the tww.

Sorry for long post...............

Tamara xxx

Wow, Lexi! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9 mos!

Good luck, Tamarah, and welcome! Hopefully you get your BFP early and it cuts the 2WW short!

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in, i'm new here although i have been lurking for some time!

I got my BFP 2days ago, this was my 1st time trying soy, i took 80mg days 3 -7.

Bit of background, was on Depo shot for 9 yrs no periods, came off that just over 3 yrs ago, took 2 yrs to get pregnant, that was a mmc, had an erpc. 3 mths later got pregnant again this resulted in mc at 6.5 wks, and have spent the last 7mths trying again. Have tried acupuncture, red raspberry, b50 complex, agnus castus etc over the past yr!! Have been temping for the last 7mths and have noticed that my ov date changes but i only ever have an lp of 10 days, i wondered if this was part of my problem. Anyway after much research on soy decided to give it a go this mth and it worked! Or maybe it was gona happen anyway who knows?!

Had a few headaches and hot flashes from soy, also my temps were weird before ov but then after ov my chart went tirphasic with implantation? dip at 7dpo, and then high and steady temps which is what made me think it might be my lucky mth! Oh and soy didnt bring my ov date any earlier, was at cd20 fairly average for me. Just hoping it is 3rd time lucky and this 1 sticks!!

Congrats hun! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->