Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if any of you had some input. I'm 7DPO today and had some spotting this morning. Now, I would typically think that was a good sign, if it were anyone else, but for myself, I start thinking about the worst case scenario. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself. :wacko:

Did anyone have a shortened LP when using Soy Iso? I plan on starting my Prometrium tonight, so if it's an issue of hormones hopefully that will catch it. I just don't want to get my hopes up about what it means, because then I'll be super disappointed when I get my BFN.

I just had bright red drops of blood when peed this morning. Not AF but literally drops of blood. Not sure what is going on but got another BFN this morning (I was SURE I had IB a few days ago... :( )

I'm 8dpo.

Maybe what you saw before was ovulation bleeding? I have never had it, but it can happen. IB can happen anytime between 6-12DPO, IIRC. 8DPO is still really early. You aren't out yet!

Thanks Little Bird, I wish that were the case!! I did have bleeding around the time of my positive OPK, then 5 days later had tan/pink CM. It is still early, but the feeling I had yesterday (I just knew I was pregnant) is gone.
Do you think you are having IB?

Thanks Little Bird, I wish that were the case!! I did have bleeding around the time of my positive OPK, then 5 days later had tan/pink CM. It is still early, but the feeling I had yesterday (I just knew I was pregnant) is gone.
Do you think you are having IB?

I hope so, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. It's just so hard in the end. I think the fact that you're having all this bleeding/spotting is a really great sign that something is going on in there. Hopefully your little egg is burrowing deep into the lining. I have a good feeling for you!

Just checking in. :) I'm on cd6 and AF is completely gone. Took my soy from cd1-5. Cd1-2 I took 100mg. Cd3 I took 150mgs and cd4-5 I took 200mg. Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed and start looking for that O.
Good luck to all the ladies testing, and to those who got BFP's. I'm praying this is everyone's month. :)

Hi ladies I think my first test was a negative as I've had BFNs, I'm 12 dpo today, will wait til I'm late to test again as it's all been so gutting, hoping AF stays well away, fx for everyone won't test now til I'm late, will keep you all updated, thanks for all your support ladies. Hoping there is more BFPs on the thread xxx

Lollipopxx-- I hope tomorrow has better results for you, don't give up yet!!!

K12345t thank you so much Hun, trying to relax and not symptom spot, guess your right I'm not out yet til the witch shows her head, fx for you too hun with getting your BFP, be blessed xx

Thanks so much Madrid98 I will keep ya posted...I swear this 2 wk wait thing feels like a lifetime...Hope your pregnancy is going well! :)

Hey ladies just wanted to update, I got my positive on my OPK on CD16 (sat 16th)which is the earliest Ive ever experienced, as its typically around cd19-21. We were only able to BD on day 14, 17 and 18 so Im not sure if that was enough to produce a BFP this cycle but I started on prometrium (progesterone) on CD17 so I hope that Ive got everything in place finally to have success, if not this month maybe next... I plan to test on 7/29 and again on the 31st..fingers crossed!!! I will keep ya posted :)
Im a Soy fan for sure!!!!

Well done Kathy1978 for O earlier with soy!!! I think the days you bd could be more than enough to get your BFP this cycle. :thumbup: Can't wait to hear the good news on 29.07!! Fx'd !!

XX

Hey ladies, I was wondering if any of you had some input. I'm 7DPO today and had some spotting this morning. Now, I would typically think that was a good sign, if it were anyone else, but for myself, I start thinking about the worst case scenario. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself. :wacko:

Did anyone have a shortened LP when using Soy Iso? I plan on starting my Prometrium tonight, so if it's an issue of hormones hopefully that will catch it. I just don't want to get my hopes up about what it means, because then I'll be super disappointed when I get my BFN.

I have read that spotting is normal in LP while taking soy. try not to stress!!

I just had bright red drops of blood when peed this morning. Not AF but literally drops of blood. Not sure what is going on but got another BFN this morning (I was SURE I had IB a few days ago... :( )

I'm 8dpo.

Like I said above, small amounts of bleeding in LP with soy isnt unheard of. 8DPO is way too early for a reliable pregnancy test. My fingers are crossed for you!!

Just checking in. :) I'm on cd6 and AF is completely gone. Took my soy from cd1-5. Cd1-2 I took 100mg. Cd3 I took 150mgs and cd4-5 I took 200mg. Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed and start looking for that O.
Good luck to all the ladies testing, and to those who got BFP's. I'm praying this is everyone's month. :)

good luck!!

I am incredibly frsutrated. I think i definitely didnt O when ff had me as Oing and i thought i had too. Otherwise i'd be 16-17DPO and since my last LP was only 8 days and its usually 11-13, i really dont think thats possible. So my Two week wait is turning into a three week one and its frustrating the hell out of me!! In one respect i am very happy as it means i am in with a great shot still but on the other, i am sick of waiting and really over this cycle. its bad enough waiting two weeks without waiting longer!!

i did another pregnancy test this morning and got a BFN. i have annoyed myself as i'm really not an early tester as i think it leads to more stress than its worth. Not knowing when I O'd has made it difficult to resist. Looking at my chart though, i think it was probably CD19 or 22 which means it's early to test (currently CD31). AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Also means that soy didnt bring O as forward as i thought although usually I O around this time or later so it did definitely help.

Jaz- That is so frustrating!!!! I hope you get your BFP soon so you can stop waiting, you've definitely had to wait long enough.

Mammag--- Do you have any updates? I've been dying to see your recent tests!

Hey madrid, I am only around 4 weeks so very early, I'm feeling pretty nervous about it all after the last 2 times, but trying to keep calm and be hopeful! Soy bump buddies sounds good what do I need to do?! Lol!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind wishes and good luck to those of you in the two week wait! xx :hugs:

I'm going to add you in my signature as bump buddies and is all about keeping in touch and see how we get on. Do you have a pregnancy journal? If you do we can update each other through there or we can use mine.
When you said about the last 2 times, did you have any complications? I did with the previous pregnancy as well. You can check my journal, the link is in my signature. :winkwink:

jaz78 how frustrating to be waiting for longer and longer with no idea of what's going on. To be honest that's the reason why I stopped charting because instead of helping me, I was getting more stressed about it all. I changed to opk's and soy and you know the rest. How much soy did you take on the 5 days? Do you think the dosage could have affected your cycle?

k12345t is too early for you to give up hun! Only 8dpo and not many women get bfp then. Just leave it for a couple of days, maybe 10 or 11 dpo and try again. :hugs: Good luck!!

littlebird I'm afraid the same goes to you; 7dpo is too early for af but ib sounds quite possible. The only thing is that now you need to wait a few days before testing and getting an accurate result!! Good luck!

Try to keep well hydrated ladies in the tww!! Apparently if we don't drink enough we may start spotting! I had it at 5wks, it was just literally one drop but the midwife told me to be careful and drink as much water as I can. Annoying sometimes because you spend half day in the loo but worth it.

For those ladies that have asked me about my pregnancy thanks for your interest and I'm feeling well. Scared at times because I'd like to go all the way this time & waiting for the fetal doppler to give me a sign of reassurance. I'm really looking forward to all of you joining me soon!!!:kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:

Aaaaawww Madrid98 thank you for your ongoing support and all the encouragement you've given to everyone, and keeping this thread going, hoping your pregnancy is going well, I guess it's normal to feel scared all of would be, thanks again for taking your time keeping everyone hopeful and motivated as TTC can be very stressful, be blessed Hunnie!

ps: are you going to find out the sex of bubba??? xxx

Thanks lollipopxxx!!! You're always so nice to me but I've been where you are and I know how hard it is month after month so I'm delighted to support you all a little bit from here.
Sorry that your tests never got any darker. How many dpo are you now?

Actually I just noticed you live in London. Me too even though I'm still in Spain now.

I don't know if I'll find out. I already have 2 kids and with both I did, the first because it was the first and the second because my husband didn't want to wait an extra 4.5 months to find out. I guess I just want to take it step by step. First my scan on 26/08 and then after that we'll see.

xx

Hi Hun,you should be enjoying your holiday, how is Spain, I'm sure your glad to be there weather at home has been miserable! Rain rain and more rain lol! hope your having a good time anyways! Pitty no Sangria then Hunnie,

I'm in Essex, don't know why I put London when I registered! not far from London anyway, used to live in London, West London it's been a while though DH and I moved to Essex, we love it and guess have stayed here for 8 yrs almost....

This is TTC #1 for us, being trying a year now, this is our 12th cycle with no luck, jumped onto soy quiet late I guess only tried it for this cycle, and we used pressed as well plus opks! My dates were so bang on that's why I was soooooo hopeful but will see!

How old are your other 2 Hun??how many kids would you like??? hope your scan goes ok, which I'm sure will do, keep us updated with pregnancy I always like to know, always curious about it as I've never been pregnant b4... H&H 9 mnths hun xxx

I know it's early but I think I'm out for this cycle. We dtd last night and I had a lot of bleeding afterwards, after a lot of intense cramping that felt worse than normal AF pains. Not sure what is going on but I am sure it isn't something good. :*( I guess I'll count this as CD1 and start soy again in a few days (as long as the bleeding continues and I get a negative hpt).

I don't want to be just a downer, so I have a story for you guys. I had my yearly gyno appointment a few months ago & when it was just me and the doctor in the room, I told him that after I jog I get awful pelvic cramping that almost feels like I am in labor. He said he had heard of this but no one knows what causes it-- possibly the uterus bounces around while you run. (So my uterus is too loose in my pelvis?). He called in the nurse and did my pap. After he pulled out the speculum I asked, "So am I too loose down there?" The nurse's mouth dropped and her eyes got huge. My doctor laughed and I realized what I had just asked.:oops:

Jaz -- Are you saying that spotting is early in soy cycles whether pregnant or not? I really hope you get your BFP soon. I took a look at your chart and your temps look good, but you're right about the possibility of ovulating later.

Madrid -- I really think you're onto something with the water. I am terrible about drinking water, and we're in the middle of a heat wave, so I'm sure that doesn't help. I spent about 60% of the day yesterday sweating uncontrollably. More spotting today for me. One red drop and brown/tan CM. I started Progesterone last night, so I hope it helps with the spotting. Of course, it brings a whole list of unpleasant side effects with it!

I'm going to add you in my signature as bump buddies and is all about keeping in touch and see how we get on. Do you have a pregnancy journal? If you do we can update each other through there or we can use mine.
When you said about the last 2 times, did you have any complications? I did with the previous pregnancy as well. You can check my journal, the link is in my signature. :winkwink:

jaz78 how frustrating to be waiting for longer and longer with no idea of what's going on. To be honest that's the reason why I stopped charting because instead of helping me, I was getting more stressed about it all. I changed to opk's and soy and you know the rest. How much soy did you take on the 5 days? Do you think the dosage could have affected your cycle?

k12345t is too early for you to give up hun! Only 8dpo and not many women get bfp then. Just leave it for a couple of days, maybe 10 or 11 dpo and try again. :hugs: Good luck!!

littlebird I'm afraid the same goes to you; 7dpo is too early for af but ib sounds quite possible. The only thing is that now you need to wait a few days before testing and getting an accurate result!! Good luck!

Try to keep well hydrated ladies in the tww!! Apparently if we don't drink enough we may start spotting! I had it at 5wks, it was just literally one drop but the midwife told me to be careful and drink as much water as I can. Annoying sometimes because you spend half day in the loo but worth it.

For those ladies that have asked me about my pregnancy thanks for your interest and I'm feeling well. Scared at times because I'd like to go all the way this time & waiting for the fetal doppler to give me a sign of reassurance. I'm really looking forward to all of you joining me soon!!!:kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:
Hi Madrid, i dont have a pregnancy journal, still new to all this, but just had a quick look at yours. By the last 2 times i meant that ive been pregnant twice before but both resulted in miscarriage, am still trying for baby number 1!

I hope everything will be ok this time for you as well!! I have 2 children, ages 11 & 8 years old already & my previous pregnancy also ended in mc at 10wks. But I want to feel positive and you should too. At the end of the day we are only human and we can't control everything.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->