Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

cd24 now, still no positive opk. Am going to test in about 8-10 days time just in case I missed ov

13dpo too too scared to test, help me get the strength to do it again, any one here from mammag??? hope all went well, I think will wait till I'm late now, each test is too gutting now xxx
Good luck lollipop i hope you get a BFP!! X

Aaaawww thanks Hun,I'm trying to stay positive, will see... Keep us updated about pregnancy Hun, how did DH take the news of a BFP???, stay blessed Hun xx

Aaaawww thanks Hun,I'm trying to stay positive, will see... Keep us updated about pregnancy Hun, how did DH take the news of a BFP???, stay blessed Hun xx
We haven't really said a great deal about it, obviously he is pleased but after the 2 miscarriages last year it's very difficult to get excited about it. At least i should get an early scan this time which will put my mind at rest for all of 5mins lol! Will keep ya posted. When r u gona test? Tom? I didn't have to wait as long as you as i only have 10 day lp, managed to hold out til 12dpo, didn't wana see another bfn either and wondered if the soy was playing tricks with me! x

Don't stress too much about it lollypopxxx!!! Fx'd for you to get your BFP!!

lexi374 when is your scan? I guess it'll help you relax a little bit. I did try to have one but my gp refused. Never mind

Welcome back Angel!!! I thought you've disappeared completely! Of course you can take it with long cycles and that's exactly the reason I tried soy in the first place. My cycles were nearly 40 days long & I got my bfp on the first attempt. It's up to you what days you decide to take it but I preferred cd3-7 because I wanted to O earlier. Maybe you won't need to use it at all!!:winkwink:

lian_hawaii I used to have headaches the last 3 days of taking soy & also the ovary twinges (actually it was the left one). I don't know about soy intake but I guess many products contain some form of soy. What jaz said makes sense.

XX

Don't stress too much about it lollypopxxx!!! Fx'd for you to get your BFP!!

lexi374 when is your scan? I guess it'll help you relax a little bit. I did try to have one but my gp refused. Never mind

Welcome back Angel!!! I thought you've disappeared completely! Of course you can take it with long cycles and that's exactly the reason I tried soy in the first place. My cycles were nearly 40 days long & I got my bfp on the first attempt. It's up to you what days you decide to take it but I preferred cd3-7 because I wanted to O earlier. Maybe you won't need to use it at all!!:winkwink:

lian_hawaii I used to have headaches the last 3 days of taking soy & also the ovary twinges (actually it was the left one). I don't know about soy intake but I guess many products contain some form of soy. What jaz said makes sense.

XX
I don't have a scan booked yet the GP's here won't see you til 6wks, they did say last time that next time i got pregnant i would get an early 1 but also the sister at the epau gave me her number and said to ring her direct and she would book it for me, she was really nice and my GP's are a bit useless so i think i will do that, will prob leave it til Friday when it will be 6wks since my lmp. x

Slept last than 5 hour last night, woke up with quite a low BBT (will adjust). All night, the pain on my right ovary becomes sharper and constant. PLUS, headache was also worse and prevented me of a good-nights sleep. :headspin:

But now ovary pain has subsided but headache will probably prevent me from going to work today.

I plan to take CD5-9 using the ff dosage 100, 150, 150, 200, 200

Today is CD8. I'm thinking of not increasing my dose today and sticking with 150, after last night I almost felt like abandoning this soy cycle entirely. Any advice?? :sulk:

Jaz -- Congratulations on your BFP! It's good to hear about a 1st time Soy Iso taker having success! :happydance:

lian_hawaii -- I would say that if you're feeling badly on the dose, you would probably be find sticking with 150mg all the way through instead of increasing it. I didn't change the dosage the days I took it.

About the soy headaches, I took 200mg CD2-6 and I had headaches towards the end, and maybe also on CD7. But it was an annoying headache, not really one that prevented me from doing what I needed to do.

I'm happy to report that my spotting is done, I've been taking progesterone for a couple of days and I'll probably be testing soon, but I'm a little scared!

Hey Madrid98. Thanks for the welcome. Hoping I don't have to take it either. Decided not to fuss too much this cycle so did temping on and off. Average temp after O for all cycles have been 36.5 to 36.7. Didn't temp for 5 days and decided to temp yesterday. Temp was 36.84 and this morning 37.04. Never had a temp higher than 36.75 so hoping something might be up. Only problem is, I am on 11dpo already so this is rather late for a temp shift I assume. Having cramps and stabbing pains on and off but hoping that i still get my BFP this month.

If not, I will start using soy and think I will take it days 3 -7. What dosages did you take Madrid?

Hiya all!!

So im on cd 5 i took 40mg on cd3 and 80mg last night, so far so good im taking it at about half 9 at night! but iv been feeling a little sick although that started before taking it so im not sure what thats about! also does enyone get other symptoms??? like diarrhea? sorry for the tmi but iv had that thismorning????

xx

I plan to take CD5-9 using the ff dosage 100, 150, 150, 200, 200..

I'm on CD8. But with yesterday's right ovary pain (and the paranoia of ovarian cysts which I have never been diagnosed but I fear), I opted to remain with 150. Still awake for more than an hour after popping the tablets and no headache and ovarian pain this time..

Well, I just wanted a very healthy egg this cycle. I was hoping to have more than 1 egg so that I will have more chances fertilization (doing the Math would probably yield up to 40% chance of a single fertilization and 4% chance of having multiples which I don't really mind) but I didn't get my Soy early enough. Anyway, I'm just hoping this 1 single egg will be my 1 lucky egg.

Madrid,Thanks for supporting everyone.

This thread has doubled since the last time I visited, will like to welcome anyone that is new.
For me, I am taking a break this month from active ttc, AF arrived 6 days ago and frankly I am tired of trying.

I have lost 2kg in 2 weeks, so will use the time concentrate on losing 3kg over the next 4wks. This will be half way down my final goal of 10kg.

I may visit soya in aug if BFN, or just continue the break and start femara in sept.
I'll be watching from the sideline, best of luck with everyone.

lollybabe2011 your plan sounds great!! Sometimes taking it easy and putting your mind somewhere else does wonders to conception. This is how it happened with my ds pregnancy I was fed up and tired & decided to start a diet. At the end of that month I had lost 5kd and I won a BFP!! Hopefully the same will happen to you!!.

Angel the temp rise is an excellent sign!!! Fx'd you won't use soy after all!!! I took 40, 80, 80, 120, 120, 160mg each day.

How are you all ladies doing? Mammag, littlebird, lollypopxxx, babegurl,......?

XX

AF start today ladies, guttered cant even describe how I feel. Cd 1 I guess xxx

Aw, sorry Lollipopxxx! :hugs:

I am 10DPO and I tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm not feeling any symptoms, really. I may be in the same boat with you in a few days.

So sorry lollipopxxx!!! Don't get upset just focused on this cycle you're starting & positive thoughts to make it your lucky one!!!

Littlebird no symptoms is a good sign. I never had any symptoms until pass af due date. Fx'd!!

How are you lexi?

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"