Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I hope everything will be ok this time for you as well!! I have 2 children, ages 11 & 8 years old already & my previous pregnancy also ended in mc at 10wks. But I want to feel positive and you should too. At the end of the day we are only human and we can't control everything.

XX

Oh wow Hun, I'm sure they are lovely too your kids, how are they taking pregnancy and the prospect of having a brother or sister???

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, :hugs: I'm sure you'll be fine just stay positive, be blessed Hunnie cause you are a good person xxx

I know it's early but I think I'm out for this cycle. We dtd last night and I had a lot of bleeding afterwards, after a lot of intense cramping that felt worse than normal AF pains. Not sure what is going on but I am sure it isn't something good. :*( I guess I'll count this as CD1 and start soy again in a few days (as long as the bleeding continues and I get a negative hpt).

I don't want to be just a downer, so I have a story for you guys. I had my yearly gyno appointment a few months ago & when it was just me and the doctor in the room, I told him that after I jog I get awful pelvic cramping that almost feels like I am in labor. He said he had heard of this but no one knows what causes it-- possibly the uterus bounces around while you run. (So my uterus is too loose in my pelvis?). He called in the nurse and did my pap. After he pulled out the speculum I asked, "So am I too loose down there?" The nurse's mouth dropped and her eyes got huge. My doctor laughed and I
realized what I had just asked.:oops:

Oh Hunnie hope it's implantation, sending positive thoughts, was in stitches about the comment to the Doctor, hope all is ok anyway xx:hugs:

Just checking in. :) I'm on cd6 and AF is completely gone. Took my soy from cd1-5. Cd1-2 I took 100mg. Cd3 I took 150mgs and cd4-5 I took 200mg. Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed and start looking for that O.
Good luck to all the ladies testing, and to those who got BFP's. I'm praying this is everyone's month. :)

Hi, I'm also on CD-7 (although my cycle can get really long - at best 31, at worst 50).. This is my first soy cycle, hoping I could get an early O. I chose CD5-9, since it took some time for me to find it. I'm taking almost the same dosage as you: 100, 150, 150, 200, 200. When I took the 100, I didn't really feel anything different, so I upped the dosage the next day and I got a massive headache afterwards so I guess it's now working properly.

:dust: to both of us. Let's have a soybaby!! :yellow:

Well, I'm on CD12 and I feel like ovulation is right around the corner. Have had cramping and twinges every so often, and an abundance of CM. Checked it this morning and it was still creamy/sticky. OPK was a tad darker then yesterdays too. Every other day BDing starting tomorrow!!

Well, I'm on CD12 and I feel like ovulation is right around the corner. Have had cramping and twinges every so often, and an abundance of CM. Checked it this morning and it was still creamy/sticky. OPK was a tad darker then yesterdays too. Every other day BDing starting tomorrow!!

Hey Tweak, :flower: I'm on CD13. I've had twinges and weird sensations the last few days as well and my CM picked up a lot this morning. It was mostly creamy but almost watery this morning. I had a negative OPK on CD11, forgot to test yesterday, and got a positive OPK this morning :happydance: so I'm hoping to ovulation tomorrow or Monday. We've been following the SMEP since AF left and will now BD every day until ovulation is confirmed since we got the positive OPK. Hopefully my temps will confirm ovulation over the next few days and this will be our month! We're going out of town on Monday (camping for 5 days) so hopefully my temps won't go too out of whack for FF to still pinpoint ovulation. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi since we're in almost the same place in our cycles!

:dust: to you!

Hey Tweak, :flower: I'm on CD13. I've had twinges and weird sensations the last few days as well and my CM picked up a lot this morning. It was mostly creamy but almost watery this morning. I had a negative OPK on CD11, forgot to test yesterday, and got a positive OPK this morning :happydance: so I'm hoping to ovulation tomorrow or Monday. We've been following the SMEP since AF left and will now BD every day until ovulation is confirmed since we got the positive OPK. Hopefully my temps will confirm ovulation over the next few days and this will be our month! We're going out of town on Monday (camping for 5 days) so hopefully my temps won't go too out of whack for FF to still pinpoint ovulation. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi since we're in almost the same place in our cycles!
:dust: to you!

Ooo yay! Someone in the same place as me! We haven't BD at all yet. I told DH we'd start Sunday, and he's sticking to that. I wanted to last night and tonight, but he's being stubborn and saying "You said Sunday. We'll start then!" Soo, hopefully it's enough. I'll be checking my CM again tomorrow to see where it's at! It'd be crazy if I ovulated this early, considering I ovulated CD21-22 post-miscarriages. It was CD17 before the miscarriages.

Enjoy your camping trip!

jaz78 how frustrating to be waiting for longer and longer with no idea of what's going on. To be honest that's the reason why I stopped charting because instead of helping me, I was getting more stressed about it all. I changed to opk's and soy and you know the rest. How much soy did you take on the 5 days? Do you think the dosage could have affected your cycle?

I wish i didnt have to temp chart but with cycles varying from 35-60 days, it is far more stressful to not know what is going on!! OPks dont work for me so its really the only option. I took 150mg CD3-7 and it definitely affected my cycle as i have never O'd as early as whatever it ended up.

I know it's early but I think I'm out for this cycle. We dtd last night and I had a lot of bleeding afterwards, after a lot of intense cramping that felt worse than normal AF pains. Not sure what is going on but I am sure it isn't something good. :*( I guess I'll count this as CD1 and start soy again in a few days (as long as the bleeding continues and I get a negative hpt).

I don't want to be just a downer, so I have a story for you guys. I had my yearly gyno appointment a few months ago & when it was just me and the doctor in the room, I told him that after I jog I get awful pelvic cramping that almost feels like I am in labor. He said he had heard of this but no one knows what causes it-- possibly the uterus bounces around while you run. (So my uterus is too loose in my pelvis?). He called in the nurse and did my pap. After he pulled out the speculum I asked, "So am I too loose down there?" The nurse's mouth dropped and her eyes got huge. My doctor laughed and I realized what I had just asked.:oops:

I am so sorry :( i had to lol at your story though :)

Well - BIG NEWS!!!!! I got a bfp this morning!!! well more like a stp (small thin positive) but anyway!! there was definitely a second line!!! Soo so happy!! First cycle of soy! yay soy!!!!

OMG congratulations Jaz that's fab news!!! x

:wohoo::wohoo: Congratulations Jaz78!!! Excellent news first thing in the morning!! :happydance::happydance:

XX

Oh wow Hun, I'm sure they are lovely too your kids, how are they taking pregnancy and the prospect of having a brother or sister???

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, :hugs: I'm sure you'll be fine just stay positive, be blessed Hunnie cause you are a good person xxx

Well I haven't told them yet :blush:. After the disappointment of last time I thought it was better to wait. My dd is spending the holidays with my in laws so she has no idea & I plan to tell her after the scan in August if everything is ok by then. Her brother has guessed it on its own. My tummy is slightly bigger and he observes me when I write here so he saw my ticker & put 2 and 2 together. Still I don't talk to him about it. He was so upset and confused last time.

How are you feeling today? :hugs:

Hi Ladies

I have been stalking your thread for some time and also chatted to Madrid regarding using soy. I finish my third month of Vitex this cycle. I am on 10dpo today and got a BFN this morning. My AF should start by Thursday, unless by some chance I am still to get a BFP.

I would like to join all of you on trying soy on my next cycle and hopefully get a BFP. I am very new to the concept of soy so would appreciate any help. Are there any ladies that have used soy with longer cycles and still got a BFP?

I have a 35 day cycle. I ovulated on day 22 with a 13 days LP. When would be the best time to take soy? Someone mentioned days 5 - 9 for longer cycles but do you have to start the soy during the time that you have AF? I only have AF for 4 days so I finish AF on CD 4.

What dosages should I use?

Thanks ladies.

Is it ok to eat something with Soy Lecithin while taking the Isoflavones supplement?

I'm doing mine CD5-9 and I'm on CD7 and I took a tiny bite of a chocolate and the ingredient says Soy Lecithin.. Well, it's a good thing I'm on CD7 and I even put soy sauce on my dumplings..

Just to add:
I just took my 3rd dose - 150mg and a bit of headache already. I'm taking it everyday at 10:30pm sharp but we have house guests and we're still wide awake. I already have a noticeable headache and a dull and sometimes nagging pain on my right ovary. I always get that right-side pain during ovulation time but it's only CD-7.. Should I be worried??

I'm thinking the soy has blocked my estrogen receptors and now my body is pumping estrogen like crazy..

Oh my, the things we do for a baby. :dohh:

thanks ladies!!

Is it ok to eat something with Soy Lecithin while taking the Isoflavones supplement?

I'm doing mine CD5-9 and I'm on CD7 and I took a tiny bite of a chocolate and the ingredient says Soy Lecithin.. Well, it's a good thing I'm on CD7 and I even put soy sauce on my dumplings..

Just to add:
I just took my 3rd dose - 150mg and a bit of headache already. I'm taking it everyday at 10:30pm sharp but we have house guests and we're still wide awake. I already have a noticeable headache and a dull and sometimes nagging pain on my right ovary. I always get that right-side pain during ovulation time but it's only CD-7.. Should I be worried??

I'm thinking the soy has blocked my estrogen receptors and now my body is pumping estrogen like crazy..

I was worried about eating soy while taking isoflavones either but i couldnt find anything that said not to and since i dont eat dairy, i eat a fair bit of soy. It didnt seem to do me any harm :) I had headaches too. They were actually worst in the first couple of days taking soy and gradually got better. I have heard others complain about ovary pain while taking it and worry that its ovulation but it hasnt turned out to be. good luck!!

Just to add:

I had one headache in the morning, but it was after my soy doses were over. I think it was the next morning. It really hurt, and I almost had to leave work early. I also had cramping/twinges on my left ovary area, the side I usually feel ovulation pain. It felt a lot like OV pain, and I too was worried. I think it might be just our ovaries kicking into high gear. Getting ready to produce a super eggy!

13dpo too too scared to test, help me get the strength to do it again, any one here from mammag??? hope all went well, I think will wait till I'm late now, each test is too gutting now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->