Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Aaaaawwww thanks ladies for all your support if it wasn't for all of you I would have given up, which days are best for soy 1-5 tried 3-7 last cycle or 5-9????? Doses too would be appreciated, thanks in advance, August is my month! bring it on, won't be defeated xxx

Very very cautiously posting this... please tell me you see it too!!! I will test tomorrow morning with FMU.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 29
Mrsthomas- that is a HUGE BFP!!!! Congratulations!!

Lollipop- Next cycle I'm going with whatever the people with the most BFP's did!! I guess we'll know in a few days!

Here's mine from this morning, could swear I saw pink until I took it out of the casing, then it looked like nothing. I think I've done this to myself everyday since a few days after ovulation, lol.

I can't wait to see pictures from the rest of you!

Attachments

• July25.jpg
    July25.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
  • july25Fix.jpg
    july25Fix.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 13
mrsthomas - that is most definitely a BFP!! congrats!! :flower:

AFM - CM is getting watery and cramping/twinges are picking up. Pretty much hoping to ovulate by the end of the week. Here's hoping! :flower:

Congratulations, mrsthomas! That looks like a BFP to me! :happydance:

Very very cautiously posting this... please tell me you see it too!!! I will test tomorrow morning with FMU.

Congratulations!!! Have a safe 9 months!

I've just been recently active with this thread and it feels like a very lucky one..
So, we have 5BFP's for Soy already!! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! Have a safe 9 months!

I've just been recently active with this thread and it feels like a very lucky one..
So, we have 5BFP's for Soy already!! :happydance:

I know! Lots of baby dust to everyone here!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi girls. i am new to this site and also ttc another baby after having pcos since i was 13. although i am now offically 'free' of pcos since last month =)

this is my cd1 and i am wondering abou soy isoflavones? what days do i take them? i am aware theyre like clomid so 100mg soy is 50mg clomid etc. but what are the bestdays to take them to increase your eggs and chances of ovulation/bfp?

thanks heaps

Congratulations Mrs Thomas!!! x :happydance:

Madrid i'm good thanks, don't really feel pregnant, just sore lower back and feel shattered prob cos i keep waking up so much at night. I'm just waiting for friday when i can get registered at the docs, and get the ball moving. How r u doin? Have you been sick much?

Tinks80 Hi, they say days 1-5 helps produce more follicles so poss chance of multiples and days 5-9 to produce 1 big strong egg, days 3-7 is a happy medium so i went for that, i guess everyone is different so you will have to give it a go for 1 cycle and maybe change it the next 1 if it's not right for you, prob best to start with a low dose and maybe increase the following month if no success?? GL XX

:yipee::yipee: mrs thomas congratulations!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I agree this is a lucky thread!!! Keep it up ladies!!!

tinks80 welcome to our thread!! If you check previous pages and posts you'll get all your answers on how to use soy and what you prefer. I used it cd3-7 with gradual increase of the dosage each day. Good luck to you as well!!!

lexi374 I'm feeling great!! Ms is nearly non-existent, only if I'm really hungry; but I remember that with my kids didn't last long either. Yesterday I used the fetal doppler again & I could hear the hb :baby:; I wasn't sure if it was mine or his/her so I tried a few hours later and it took a while to find it again so I guess if it was mine it'll be there all the time :blush: lol

XX

Just gulped my last dose - 200 mg for CD9..

So now I wait for that strong 'O'.. Hoping for a very healthy egg and plenty of EWCM. Please let one :spermy: catch that egg.

cd26 - hav been feeling a little nauseous past couple of days but have no positive opk to show I ovulated. I have creamy CM at the moment and lots of it so I dont know what that means. Am going to test on Friday anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->