Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

cd26 - hav been feeling a little nauseous past couple of days but have no positive opk to show I ovulated. I have creamy CM at the moment and lots of it so I dont know what that means. Am going to test on Friday anyway

Creamy cm usually means you have O already as it's non-fertile cm. I think the opk's didn't pick up your surge but fx'd you get a bfp anyway!!:thumbup:

Hello all,

I have just read this thread from start to finish - it took ages. I have long cycles since coming off BC in December - cycles were 43, 48, 41 days and currently on 62!

On arrival of next AF, I shall be giving soy a try.

Dust to all!

:wave:ladies,

Hope you all are doing well.

Congrats to you mrsthomas!!!

Ladies please forgive me,

I can't remember if I told the ladies who got there bfp congrats.

So, to the ladies in the thread who got there BFP..Congrats to all of you!!:hugs:

cd26 - hav been feeling a little nauseous past couple of days but have no positive opk to show I ovulated. I have creamy CM at the moment and lots of it so I dont know what that means. Am going to test on Friday anyway[/Qy

My CM is usually Creamy for a few days before it turns into Fertile CM and Immediately after I ovulate. When did you start testing??? Have you checked Cervical Position?? I find this a much better way to determine if I am near ovulation as My CM is crap..

Good Luck and hope you get positive OPK soon xx

:wave: I had to stop in when I saw M had updated the thread title. Congrats to the new BFPs!! This thread is definitely getting lucky!

I'm in the 2WW. Took soy in an increasing dosage (100 up to 200mg) on CD4-8 this month. Thought I was 3DPO a few days ago but my temp fell again. But I had a really strong ov the next day and a good rise afterwards, so I'm now 3DPO again. But this time I'm sure, and FF agrees with me. Having some major low cramps ever since O which I never normally get, so hoping it's a nice big fertilised eggy working its way down to implant. :thumbup:

:dust:
(for some extra luck)

So I just finished taking soy CD3-7 (took 40/80/120/160/200). I started spotting CD8 (yesterday) and it has continued today. It's there every time I wipe, and I have had to wear a liner the last two days. I've read that spotting can happen when doing soy, so I don't know if this is a good, bad, or indifferent thing, just wanted to see if you ladies had any experience or knowledge to share. I'm worried that if it doesn't stop soon I will have trouble identifying my fertile CM, which is how I predict O. I did buy some OPK's, so I guess I can use those, but my CM is usually so accurate and I prefer to use that. Any advice is welcome!!!

Hi ladies. Congrats tho those who got their BFP's. H&H wishes to you all.
Welcome to the new ladies on this thread. Good luck and tons of baby dust. :)

I'm on cd10. I'm still spotting from AF. It's getting annoying because it stops, so I don't use a pad, and then a few hours later, boom she spots. Good thing for period panties. Lol. There's no trace of cm at all. But cd10 is early right? Been opking since day 8, because I'm a POAS addict. Everything is negative as expected. But shouldn't I be seeing something- even faint trace of a LH line? Only line is the control line. this is my first cycle Opking. :/

babegurl, i'm also CD10 and no fertile CM yet.. I'm doing saliva ferning test but still nothing even though I'm finished with Soy yesterday.

Tempted to POAS but the earliest my O arrives is around CD17, but I only plan to use that after seeing any kind of ferning. Well, now I'm worried whether the microscope was really a good-buy or not.

babegurl, i'm also CD10 and no fertile CM yet.. I'm doing saliva ferning test but still nothing even though I'm finished with Soy yesterday.
Tempted to POAS but the earliest my O arrives is around CD17, but I only plan to use that after seeing any kind of ferning. Well, now I'm worried whether the microscope was really a good-buy or not.

Hi Lian. Glad to see someone who is on my cycle day. :happydance: I was feeling lonely.
I tried the ferning scope I'd say about 3 or 4 years ago. I never had any luck with it, but then again I have no idea if I was using it right because I didn't know when to check for my O- so I was probably testing on the wrong days. Let me know if you have any luck with it. I believe I threw mine out at the beginning of this year.
According to FF my fertile day should start Thursday. Of course we can't always rely on what FF says, but I figured at least by now I would be showing even the slightest bit of Lh in my testing. I am just so confused with this whole process. With my other two boys, we never had to go through testing and etc. We just Bd'ed and boom we had kids. :dohh:

Big congrats to everyone on their BFP :)

I am on CD2 today (but have a haemoraghic cyst that has burst on my Right ovary so my AF has come early, which Is a bonus because my partner is due home on CD13 :-D) & have been taking fertility blend & hoping to start Soy isoflavones tomorrow for 5 days :) so fingers n toes crossed,

Quick question when did you ovulate on the soy what CD? I'm hoping for anything after 13, my cycles are usually 6weeks long though so hoping the soy will bring it forward for me :)

babegurl, CD11 and still no ferning and Lh on OPK.

I do temp and weirdly my temps are quite disturbingly high for Follicular Stage, just had 36.4 this morning. Which days did you take Soy? Also no CM yet for me...This is TTC#1 for me and never been pregnant in my life.

Question for those who took soy on CD5-9, what day did you get your 'O'? Is this much earlier than usual?

Can't wait.. can't wait....

Wow... I've been ignoring this thread recently because the doctor put me on clomid before I had a chance to try soy... 5 bfps is amazing! Congrats to all =)

Hey im on my fourth day of soy now started im doing 100 150 150 200 200.
Just wondering is it normal NOT to feel any side effects?????
I feel perfectly fine no ovary pain no headache or nothing.. its making me paranoid that its not going to work. maybe the dosage is too low?

Ladies please ease my mind with advice :) x

Hi ladies checking in cd3 soy iso 200mg will be doing 200mg for all 5days cd 1-5, as I did less last month, will be using preseed on our BD days and opk too, read on google some women ov 7days after stopping last Dose, hoping to ov early as I have SIL visiting from Australia and that will disturb my BD big time! she is staying for 21days! so I'm really hoping to ov before she comes and use distraction with her in the 2 ww, will see xxx

Hey im on my fourth day of soy now started im doing 100 150 150 200 200.
Just wondering is it normal NOT to feel any side effects?????
I feel perfectly fine no ovary pain no headache or nothing.. its making me paranoid that its not going to work. maybe the dosage is too low?

Ladies please ease my mind with advice :) x

Sar89 I didnt feel any side effects, was on less than that last month, noticed abundance of ewcm 7 days before ov, and had a strong ov xxx

Lolli I love you!!
I feel so happy to know this thank you soo much! amazing how someone across waters could make you feel so reassured ( well you not that far away but still :) )
Thanks a mill.. so excited for this month fx for bp.. good luck im going to stay tuned to this thread xxxx

Lolli I love you!!
I feel so happy to know this thank you soo much! amazing how someone across waters could make you feel so reassured ( well you not that far away but still :) )
Thanks a mill.. so excited for this month fx for bp.. good luck im going to stay tuned to this thread xxxx

Aaaawww that's what everyone is here for to help each other, you are fine Hunnie you've done your soy, so just wait and your body will let you know when it's ready, and I'm sure you' ll know too, fx for you for that BFP keep us posted xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->