Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Lollipopxxx you're the same cycle as me :) I am starting CD3 today well but doing 150mg working up to 200mg , this will be my first ever soy cycle after having af every 4-6weeks, I know when I'm ovulating as I get ewcm & rise in temp & it's seems to always be 7days before af so hoping the soy will bring my O forward to around day 14 or there abouts :) Not any earlier as DP dOesnt get home till CD13 :-/

Can I Sl what's your thoughts/experience on soy? But most of all good luck & hope you get your lil sticky bean this month :)

Lollipopxxx you're the same cycle as me :) I am starting CD3 today well but doing 150mg working up to 200mg , this will be my first ever soy cycle after having af every 4-6weeks, I know when I'm ovulating as I get ewcm & rise in temp & it's seems to always be 7days before af so hoping the soy will bring my O forward to around day 14 or there abouts :) Not any earlier as DP dOesnt get home till CD13 :-/

Can I Sl what's your thoughts/experience on soy? But most of all good luck & hope you get your lil sticky bean this month :)

Oh wow Hun it's so nice to have someone who is my twin, my cycles have always been erratic if erratic is the right word to use since stopping cerazette July 2010, have had difficulty at time pin pointing ov as I've gone from 40days to 35 to 33 it's been so confusing and I never used opk only just in the last 2 cycles as I thought by now would have been holding baby, I had it planned guess these things, are out of my control and can't plan them to the tee! this is my second cycle with soy so I'm kinda hoping may be lucky 2nd time around, hoping we get our BFPs Hun, keep me posted with how you go, would be interesting to compare notes, be blessed Hunnie xxx

did anyone get pimples after taking soy? maybe it affected my hormones.. i have an outbreak on my cheek... could be many things but just curious... here is my chart My Ovulation Chart not sure if i O... ff says i did but who knows....

Chocbunni -- I just had a breakout on my forehead CD11, finished my Soy on CD9..

Question: Can Soy make your temperature unusually high just after coming off it??? It's pretty weird cause I'm usually 'cold' during FS (range 35.9 to 36.2) but this cycle just after Soy, for 3 straight days I'm ranging from 36.3 to 36.5... Obviously, I'm not yet near 'O' because I just got a glob of sticky CM last night (TMI).. I just hope Soy doesn't make me ovulate late.. It's already frustrating enough.. :shrug:

Oh wow Hun it's so nice to have someone who is my twin, my cycles have always been erratic if erratic is the right word to use since stopping cerazette July 2010, have had difficulty at time pin pointing ov as I've gone from 40days to 35 to 33 it's been so confusing and I never used opk only just in the last 2 cycles as I thought by now would have been holding baby, I had it planned guess these things, are out of my control and can't plan them to the tee! this is my second cycle with soy so I'm kinda hoping may be lucky 2nd time around, hoping we get our BFPs Hun, keep me posted with how you go, would be interesting to compare notes, be blessed Hunnie xxx

i would love to compare notes =) i totaly get your feeling, i was diagnosed with PCOS when i was 13 and up until last week had them really bd had 3 surgeries to drill & drain & laser etc, anyhow last year landed in hospital with multiple cyst burst on my ovaries and very toxic too, the wnted to do a partial hysterectomy to stop me from haemoraging, i was devo, so i went home and started researching and started on some zinc, faxseed oil, coq10, vitamin c, and hyaluronic capsules (they were for my skin only) and well i started geting AF here n there but then last week i went to doc and ordered a US as i thought i had another cyst burst, well..... good news the PCOS was gone, he did the bloods as well to make sure and yep the bloods and the US both show that theyre all gone... im still in total shock though but soo relived :flower: ....anyhow i havent been temping or anything only going on CM and estimate gues of when i am ovulating as i get really hot n irritated at night time, waking in night sweats :shrug: which ive figured is usually 1 week before AF but she only likes to come between 4-6 weeks depending on what mood she is in i guess lol. this is my first cycle on soy so i will be taking a combined dosage of the soy isoflavones with red clover extract,but i am still taking my fertility blend which does contain a litle bit of vitex, so hope they can each other out :shrug: tonight and keeping my fingers crossed to O around 8th which is when DP is home =) not allowed to O before though ehehehe.

ive heard soo many success stories about soy so hoping this works, how did you find the soy last cycle? and how much you taking this cycle :hugs:

Oh hun sorry to hear you have been through such a hard time, must be such a relief for you to be told everything is fine, sometimes the powers up above work in miraculous ways, hoping soy does the job for you, you seem to be on quiet a load of stuff there Hunnie??? Is this your 1st cycle with soy?? how long have you been TTC is this #1 for you too???? I know sounds like an interogation, lol , hoping you get your sticky bean xxx

Haha no not interogation at all ask away :)))

this is actually ttc 4 I already have 3 lil babies well a 9,5,3 yro hoping for 1 more & if I get twins I'd be over the moon :) but dun wanna jinx myself :-S

I've just been reading up & also spoke with my doctor confirming this, there are people taking clomid 100mg-150mg from days 3-9 to produce more mature follies, apparently taking it the extra two helps mature and ripen the follies a bit more increasing the chances of sustaining a pregnancy :) but also increases the chances of twins/multiples, so I'm thinking I might do the soy for 7 days instead of 5 see what happens,

Lollipopxxx how many cycles on soy have you dun? & how do you find it etc? :)

Chocbunni -- I just had a breakout on my forehead CD11, finished my Soy on CD9..

Question: Can Soy make your temperature unusually high just after coming off it??? It's pretty weird cause I'm usually 'cold' during FS (range 35.9 to 36.2) but this cycle just after Soy, for 3 straight days I'm ranging from 36.3 to 36.5... Obviously, I'm not yet near 'O' because I just got a glob of sticky CM last night (TMI).. I just hope Soy doesn't make me ovulate late.. It's already frustrating enough.. :shrug:
Hi yep soy did exactly the same thing to me my temps were similar to yours, and so then my coverline was higher than normal this time, temps after ov were normal though x

Hi there! WOAH what a big thread... sorry not managed to read it all as I'd be here for days... Well, I tried soy for 2 months a couple of months ago then things happened and I didn't stick with it. I defo ovulated and for the first time actually had positive ov sticks. I've started it again this month and will do it for 3 months and see where we are then. i've heard such amazing things about it so I'm keeping my fingers X'd. Been trying for a year and getting down hearted... at least this gives me a bit of hope! :)

Thanks a lot lexi374. it's comforting to hear from someone else as I'm doing Soy without my doctor's knowledge.

This evening I just had tinge of pain on my left ovary.. Never had that before, it's always on my right side. Maybe it's a good sign that now both of them are actively working. I certainly wouldn't mind if more than 1 egg is released this cycle. :happydance:

Hi all,

Im on cd 8 so i took soy cd 3-7 40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg,200mg! I have been having headaches but at the evening but not enough for me to take enything! I took them at half 9 at night so went to bed shortly after!!
I had some twinges in the left ov yesterday, i cant say im not paranoid that ill get a cyst!
Im trying to chart my temps on FF but iv never done that before so im not going by it!
Im just going to look out for CM instead and hope for the best!!

When do you think i should be Ovulating then i have read that its roughly 10 days after last soy day!!?????

FX for everyone! xx

Hi all,

Im on cd 8 so i took soy cd 3-7 40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg,200mg! I have been having headaches but at the evening but not enough for me to take enything! I took them at half 9 at night so went to bed shortly after!!
I had some twinges in the left ov yesterday, i cant say im not paranoid that ill get a cyst!
Im trying to chart my temps on FF but iv never done that before so im not going by it!
Im just going to look out for CM instead and hope for the best!!

When do you think i should be Ovulating then i have read that its roughly 10 days after last soy day!!?????

FX for everyone! xx

hello =) im a newbie, but happy to answer your question =)

from what ive researched you should O between 5-10days after your last dose of Soy, however dont start testing till 3 days after your last dose of soy as you might get a 'false' positive due to the soy still being in your system

good luck and hope this helps =) and baby dust xx

HI
I am on CD5 and am taking soy days 3-7 Im doing 160mcg for 3-6 then Ill up to 200 or 240mcg?!!!
I do ovulate around CD14/15 usually and have a regular 27-29 day cycle. I have had 4 miscarriages in the past so do get pregnant. I am 41 and partner is 48 so we are trying the SMEP this month and the soy to catch the egg. Ill OPK from CD10 I just found out that I have Hughes Syndrome so i have no doubt killed my previous pregnacies, However, I do have a 2 year old but we will never know if the Hughes syndrome was there before or developed after him, he was born prematurely though so I could have had it. Ignorance is bliss I had no idea.
So I guess August is my really really trying month, Im on Asprin now and the consultant wants me to inject celaxane once the pregnancy is viable andter confirmation on scan, I disagree, I really want to inject on a positive test anyone else positive for APS (Hughes Syndrome?)
Anyway heres for joining this tread in anticipation.
Bex

dont think i took enough soy. i took mine cd 3-7, 40, 80, 80, 120,120... no extreme O pain... based on temps i supposedly O on cd 11, but today cd 22, it feels as though af is on the way, and i bd enough to cover that possible O day and days before and after... :wacko:

Well, I'm on CD 17 and still waiting for that positive OPK. Definitely had some EWCM going on yesterday and today, but not feeling pains as much as I did before. DH is working till late tonight, so not sure if we'll get some BDing in or not.

Has anyone had side effects from taking the soy? Within say 45mins taking it? Hot flushes? & peeing alot sorry for tmi :-/

These are the ones I am taking
https://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Soy-Isoflavones-Standardized-60-Capsules/2077?at=0 hopefully that link works?

Thanks everyone :) n baby dust to all xx

:hi:Hiya ladies,

40yearoldmum, I am also doing the soy & SMEP. FX'd for both of us.

Tweak, I think were close in cycles and I believe I have already O'd by my temps and opks, but FF has yet to verify. Oh and I did not get EWCM this time....hmm!!! I always get it, but not this time, maybe its a good sign.

Tinks, I have not had any side effects, I took my soy before bed.

Lollipopxxx how many cycles on soy have you dun? & how do you find it etc? :)

Hi Hun when I wrote to you was on my way to work, Aaaawww got 3 little ones let's hope your 4th time lucky, your kids seem a nice age too, this is my 2nd cycle on soy last one was 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, then 200mg had loads of ewcm, was leaking( tmi), oh the other thing I forgot was the hot flashes they've been bad! This cycle notice my hormones were all over just haven't been myself like I was going to lose my temper and I'm not like that what so ever, just felt annoyed with everyone, feeling hormonal not sure it's soy or just the whole TTC thing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->