Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Tinks- I just started soy again for the second cycle, started with 80mg last night. I got a pretty strong headache an hour later, woke up sweating, and had to get up to pee twice. I'm not sure if it is from the soy of from switching my sleep schedule (I work nights and every 3 weeks have to flip between sleeping during the day to sleeping at night-- huge jet lag!).

I also am very nervous because AF is extremely light right now- I'm talking panty liner only light, and has been like this for several days (never had a regular amount yet). Temp has decreased from average of 98.4 to 97.9 & all preg tests just look like the faintest of faint lines, so I'm assuming this is AF and I just have line eye or evaps. I hope I'm not actually pregnant & just don't know it- it makes me very scared to take the soy, but I don't want to miss my chance.

Did any of you have way lighter than normal AF since starting soy?

I think af is on the way, I have had a very light spotting of brown/reddish blood just like last cycle which lasted 2 days before af came in full force.
Still hoping implantation as I am only on cd 28 and my usual cycles do tend to be 30-36 days

Soy can causes higher temps and lighter periods so that could be it. Maybe go get a blood test to ease your mind.

Hi there, I'm cd6 today and the soy has definitely made my AF lighter - huge bonus for me as I'm normally REALLY heavy so fingers crossed it does the trick with the BFP too!!

hiya im hopeing someone could help me
i am interested in taking soy but i am on day 6 of my period is this too late to start takin??

thanks in advance

Bexsy- it might be too late. I haven't seen anything about starting past day 5. I know taking it too late can delay ovulation. But maybe you could start today and just do 4 days? I don't know if that would help or hurt or be indifferent. Sorry I don't have more answers for you!
https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

Tinks- I just started soy again for the second cycle, started with 80mg last night. I got a pretty strong headache an hour later, woke up sweating, and had to get up to pee twice. I'm not sure if it is from the soy of from switching my sleep schedule (I work nights and every 3 weeks have to flip between sleeping during the day to sleeping at night-- huge jet lag!).

I also am very nervous because AF is extremely light right now- I'm talking panty liner only light, and has been like this for several days (never had a regular amount yet). Temp has decreased from average of 98.4 to 97.9 & all preg tests just look like the faintest of faint lines, so I'm assuming this is AF and I just have line eye or evaps. I hope I'm not actually pregnant & just don't know it- it makes me very scared to take the soy, but I don't want to miss my chance.

Did any of you have way lighter than normal AF since starting soy?

I was the same last night mustve peed about 8 times in 2 hours :-/ fully emptied my bladder & woke up sweating hmmm

but this morning AF is extremely light which is a bonus because I'm usually very very heavy, so I'll be upping the dose tonight & see how I go :)

I started at 120mg Soy iso, but my tablets also contain red clover too which is concentrate extract of isoflavones so not really sure how much I'm taking lol :-/ we will soon find out in 2 weeks when I go fir my US to see how many eggs I have :-D

I'm thinking soy might not be helping me at all. CD18 and no + OPK. No ovulation pains, just have EWCM. Hope I'll get a + OPK and ovulate in the next couple days. :shrug:

ETA - and just after I wrote that, I drove to work and started getting a dull ache in my left side. It comes and goes, but I'm praying this is the start of ovulation pain.

well i just went to doc to check all my levels and im bummed out =( my e2 is way to high for stimulating becuase of this haemoraghic cyst on my right ovary... so dont know wether to continue with the soy and hope and pray it works or wait till next cycle? or am i just reading too much into this, and should just let nature take its course? :shrug:

LH 5
FSH 6
E2 158 :grr:
PROG 1.1

well i just went to doc to check all my levels and im bummed out =( my e2 is way to high for stimulating becuase of this haemoraghic cyst on my right ovary... so dont know wether to continue with the soy and hope and pray it works or wait till next cycle? or am i just reading too much into this, and should just let nature take its course? :shrug:

LH 5
FSH 6
PROG 1.1

I'm sorry. I don't know anything about the levels but I can give you :hugs:

Hi tinks80.. I hope u can get sorted with your E2 levels.. :hugs:

I also got my Day 3 bloodwork done.. Unfortunately E2 testing wasn't covered by my insurance. I got a pretty worrying result.

LH: 7.5 IU/L
FSH: 5.6 IU/L
Prolactin: 509 mIU/L
Testosterone: 2.6 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 30 pmol/L

First, my LH is higher than 7. According to some websites, it could indicate PCOS. Then, also my LH is higher than FSH which could also point to PCOS or PCO. But then my GP said my Testosterone levels are in the very normal range and that my LH:FSH ratio is still much less than 2. Also, since I temp and know that I do ovulate regularly then he said there's no point of assuming that I have PCOS at all. Is this true??? Or should I go for more expensive tests? :shrug:

i have a question if soy messed my cycles up will clomid mess it up to. soy made me not ovulate and i only took it one month this is the 2nd cycle. last cycle was soy and this cycle was a no O also. do i need to wait one cycle before starting clomid

LH 5
FSH 6
PROG 1.1

Hi tinks, I read somewhere that high E2 during the early stages of the cycle could be normal for women who ovulate early. So, maybe you will just ovulate early this cycle so u have heaps of estrogen in your bloodstream. As I would like to say to myself, relax and trust your body to do its thing! :dance:

Hi ladies checking in day5 last dose of soy tonight, might start BD early this month and not leave it too close to ov. That's the plan of action, ofcourse DH has to co-operate as well as some months it's like pulling teeth ha ha ha, fx for those BFPs xxx

Hi ladies!!! Just saying hi!!! I'm leaving to go to eastern Spain tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll have no internet there. So I guess is good by and good luck until the 11th August at least.

Take care and I want many more BFP's on my return!!!

XX

HELP!! My temps have been swinging up and down and still on CD13.. :cry:

Is this still a normal side-effect of Soy, also got a headache for days now. Not something that will stop me from working, but it's there.

Please stalk my chart, pls...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36834f

Hi tinks80.. I hope u can get sorted with your E2 levels.. :hugs:

I also got my Day 3 bloodwork done.. Unfortunately E2 testing wasn't covered by my insurance. I got a pretty worrying result.

LH: 7.5 IU/L
FSH: 5.6 IU/L
Prolactin: 509 mIU/L
Testosterone: 2.6 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 30 pmol/L

First, my LH is higher than 7. According to some websites, it could indicate PCOS. Then, also my LH is higher than FSH which could also point to PCOS or PCO. But then my GP said my Testosterone levels are in the very normal range and that my LH:FSH ratio is still much less than 2. Also, since I temp and know that I do ovulate regularly then he said there's no point of assuming that I have PCOS at all. Is this true??? Or should I go for more expensive tests? :shrug:

Your bloods do look similar to pcos, but not enough to say you are pcos, with pcos your levels are usually 2:1 and alot higher, & you would need to see this go on fir a few cycles along with an US your ovaries are swallen with cyst all over them & other bloodss to confirm, I had high testosterone/androgen & really high LH levels with high E2 levels when I had mine for 14years, but your levels are actuallystill quite low/within normal range to be at all
concerned atm,

I remember a while ago going on the pill one cycle then have a break cycle this actually helped lower the LH level & the e2 level gradually & I've heard it works great with some people & they've managed to get bfp :)

Just hang in there this cycle & see how you go :) fingers crossed & positive thinking :)

Hey everyone.

I can finally start my soy as AF arrived after a close to 60 day cycle!!! I'll be taking it from cd2-7 and gradually increasing the amount.

I used to have 29 day cycles, very regular but the last 2 cycles have been a lot longer so my question would be when should I start DTD and doing OPKS?

Fingers crossed for everyone starting this cycle!! xo

Hey everyone.

I can finally start my soy as AF arrived after a close to 60 day cycle!!! I'll be taking it from cd2-7 and gradually increasing the amount.

I used to have 29 day cycles, very regular but the last 2 cycles have been a lot longer so my question would be when should I start DTD and doing OPKS?

I feel ya - I also had cycles that were around 29 days, then an anov, and my last one was 55 days. It SUCKED!!!!! I am cd13 today, did soy cd3-7. I started doing OPK's cd10, so far all bfns :growlmad: As far as dtd, after exhausting DH (which I never before thought was possible :winkwink: ) last cycle jumping him every time I thought O might be coming (which happened a lot, then nothing), we have agreed this cycle to just dtd at least 3 times per week all cycle, figuring that should keep :spermy::spermy::spermy: around up there pretty consistently. He did agree to an increase in frequency if I am certain that I am ovulating, since hopefully it will not take 38 days and lots of false alarms this cycle due to the soy (FX's!).

Good Luck and :dust::dust::dust:

Hey everyone.

I feel ya - I also had cycles that were around 29 days, then an anov, and my last one was 55 days. It SUCKED!!!!! I am cd13 today, did soy cd3-7. I started doing OPK's cd10, so far all bfns :growlmad: As far as dtd, after exhausting DH (which I never before thought was possible :winkwink: ) last cycle jumping him every time I thought O might be coming (which happened a lot, then nothing), we have agreed this cycle to just dtd at least 3 times per week all cycle, figuring that should keep :spermy::spermy::spermy: around up there pretty consistently. He did agree to an increase in frequency if I am certain that I am ovulating, since hopefully it will not take 38 days and lots of false alarms this cycle due to the soy (FX's!).

Good Luck and :dust::dust::dust:

Irregular cycles are not fun!! I think we'll do the same, BD every other day until I OV.

Also, I'm bleeding but it's not full flow.. should I count this as day 1 of AF any way or wait until I'm heavy? Don't want to take Soy too early xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->