Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Angel~ Thanks for the information! Good luck with your scan, please let us know how it goes!

Babybank and Kiser - thanks for the welcome and a word of warning on the OPKs - I know that this is probably a fluke, but i have never had luck with them. My CM and CP along with ovary "pain" or "twinges" are my best detectors. I had a smiley face OPK last month on CD15 and based on that and temps, FF told me that i O'd on CD16. But looking back I was so mad on Saturday July16 (CD13) that my OPK was negative cause i knew i was Oing. I waited - the +OPK came on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning - we BD'd on Monday, Tues and Wed - temps rose and fell between Sunday and Wednesday (I now believe it was a fallback rise) but because of the OPK FF would not move my O date. Once i deleted the OPK it bumped my O back to CD 13 from 16! I know that i missed it and if the OPK was right I would be pg - see DH and I are very fertile! I have gotten pg nursing (no AF return yet), pg on the patch (m/c at 14wks) and pg on the pill - you can't get mjuch more fertile than that! Also i always O on CD12-13, but since i was on Mirena for so long with no cycles, i trusted the OPK. Not a big deal but just wanting to tell you not to rely too much on the OPK - as long as you aren't trying for a specific sex, just start BDing as soon as AF is gone and do it EOD until 4 days after all your body's O signs are gone.

Also, another thread that i am on in baby center was talking about checking CM - please make sure that you are not checking your panties or just TP - this is the MOST important sign for O, so with a clean finger you should be "sweeping" your cervix for CM and then checking it. Sorry if TMI, but this is the #1 sign that we ladies can accurately use for our bodies. CP can be a bit more difficult to judge - especially if you've had vaginal birth before cause your cervix will always remain open about 1cm after delivery.

My summary - I hate OPKs and will not use them again! Follow what your body tells you - we only have less than 24 hours to catch that egg and once the LH shows in urine, it has been surging a minimum of 6 hours in your blood, so very easy to miss it.

Good morning ladies! Mind if i join you? I was so glad to find a current soy thread - so many from 2008 and 2009, this one took me forever to read! LOL.
I am cycle #2 TTC baby #4. I started soy last month but misread the label and only was taking 30-60 mg per day - oops. Also I ignored all my body's signs for O and waited 48 extra hours for a +OPK, so I missed it. Even my temps were off - but it was my first "normal 28-day" cycle after 4 yrs with Mirena and no AF for 42+ months, so I am calling that my adjustment period - no pun intended.
Anyway, CD1 was yesterday and I am excited to take the right dose of soy this month. I am also planning EPO following the soy and definitely NOT using an OPK - just following what my body tells me......oh, and planning to attack DH from CD11-16 everyday - LOL.

Welcome, I love your screen name

Momof3~ Welcome! Thanks for the OPK info. I have a question- why not check the TP for CM? Is it due to the risk of missing the EWCM?
Thanks!

you are so right momof3, i never rely on whats in my undies or on tp! i am always getting up in there so i can feel whats going on. dh has caught me a few times and walked away very quickly with a confused look on his face! lol ahhh the things we do to catch those little eggies! :)

you are so right momof3, i never rely on whats in my undies or on tp! i am always getting up in there so i can feel whats going on. dh has caught me a few times and walked away very quickly with a confused look on his face! lol ahhh the things we do to catch those little eggies! :)

:rofl: I can just imagine the look! My DH and I are very private about stuff, so he would absolutely die if he caught me checking CM/CP!

thank you for the opk info. this is my first month using them and charting. im still learning and welcome all the info :)

Welcome new girls! :wave:

I'm now 11DPO and FF flagged my chart as triphasic today. :happydance: I know it could still go either way, but I definitely feel different this month so I'm cautiously starting to get excited! I'm going to try and hold out testing until 17DPO (but bet I won't because that sounds so far away!!) because that's DH's birthday and I can't think of a better present. :cloud9:

:rofl: I can just imagine the look! My DH and I are very private about stuff, so he would absolutely die if he caught me checking CM/CP!

oh so you know what i am talking about!! lol man its too funny! he doesnt understand how important it is!:dohh:

I'm now 11DPO and FF flagged my chart as triphasic today. :happydance: I know it could still go either way, but I definitely feel different this month so I'm cautiously starting to get excited! I'm going to try and hold out testing until 17DPO (but bet I won't because that sounds so far away!!) because that's DH's birthday and I can't think of a better present. :cloud9:

Hey there, congrats on the triphasic chart. Where did FF flag it as triphasic? Down below the symptoms chart? Super cool!

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I just put a bunch of mock temps into my chart to see and it showed up on mine too... :) here's hoping my real temps match my mock ones!!! lol

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP in a few days! Fingers crossed for you!

@k12345t

Thanks so much. Very nervous but will definitely let you know what my results are.

I can't wait to see your tests Jadenblu!!!

EEEEEEKKKKK! ive just done soy from days 3-9 today is my 10th day and ive started get O pains already & i tested yesterday with no line on my OPK and now today my OPK is almost (still little faint) as dark as the normal line my temp is on the rise as i can feel it (not doing bbt im pretty intue with my body) im booked for a U/S tomorrow to check up on my follicles and hoping theyve grown and matured well enough, and also along to see gyno as well but... DP doesnt come home till monday so no :sex: till then .... UH OH how do i stop O? just a couple days??? and my EWCM is on the rise EEEEEEKKKKK

question- how long after you start :test: that it take for the lines to match up and be a strong indication? will i make it in time? im going to try upload a pic

:babydust: to all xx

how many days after taking soy did you notice any changes? tomorrow is the last day of my first cycle of trying soy :))

how many days after taking soy did you notice any changes? tomorrow is the last day of my first cycle of trying soy :))

How many days & wat dose you take?

I am cd10 going into 11 I started noticing from the begining the hot flushes etc but my ovaries both of them I must say are both having little twinges in them & slightly feels light contracting cramping pains here n there nothing too major my ewcm is starting to arise & my cervix is high & wet so not quite ready, but am definately noticing the changes I guess the U/S tomorrow will be the biggest impact to see wether the soy really does work :)

If I don't O this month or it takes forever, am definitely going to join in with you ladies and try a soy month!!

cd 2 40mg
cd3 80mg
cd5 80mg
cd6 120mg
and tomorrow i will do 120mg then that will be my 5 days.
i've been taking them at night so i dont notice the hotflashes or any side effects.

I did dYs 3-9 for more mature eggs & bcoz my estrogen was in the low range for stimulating on day 2

120mg, 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg, 240mg, 240mg

I also found taking at night time minimized to side effects, are you doing bbt as well?
And have you used clomid before? Sorry for all the questions xx

I also just finished my last dose of soy last night. I took 120mg cd3-6 and cd 7 i took 160mg. not feeling any o pains just yet, but my cm has been very watery and usually its dry after af :) I've taken 2 opks and both say negative, but hopefully that will change!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->