Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Oooo how exciting the countdown begins :) fingers crossed for you Hun you get your positve OPK & then a BFP :-D I am actually really happy with the results soo far from the soy :)

Me too, if i dont catch my eggie this month i will use soy again! i have had no complaints at this point!! guess it just has different effects on everyone!! good luck to you and hopefully we both can be posting our :bfp: soon!

I started spotting bright red again yesterday, then today my OPK is almost positive- on CD10. Crazy! Do you guys think this is too early for it to be a "good" egg?

I think I am going to O at CD 19 or I may have O'ed already!! Full ferning on saliva test and EWCM. Looks like Soy is pretty reliable after all. :thumbup:

https://[IMG]https://i55.tinypic.com/iwhvo3.jpg[/IMG]

i think im O? does this look positive? i hope NOT, DP not home for another 2 days :(

Yes, that bottom one looks like it is positive or almost positive. But the good news is that you ovulate 12-36 hours after positive OPK (or something like that). And then the egg is good for a little while after that, so you could still be in. Just grab DP as soon as possible!

well i just went for my u/s and sooo confused, i have about 8-10 follicles that have come up to about 10mm-11mm each on both ovaries and theyre now saying i look polycystic? only two weeks ago these tiny follicles were only 1-2mm each in size? is this normal? or am i just getting a high lh surge because of there being soo many follicles as ive perhaps over stimulated my ovaries?

last day of soy today. noticed i am spotting again like a pinkish discharge. must be the soy.

last day of soy today. noticed i am spotting again like a pinkish discharge. must be the soy.

i had light spotting when i was taking the soy too, my last dose was 2 days ago and i havent noticed any of that.:thumbup:

I started spotting bright red again yesterday, then today my OPK is almost positive- on CD10. Crazy! Do you guys think this is too early for it to be a "good" egg?

cd10 wow!! thats so soon, do you normally O this early? how long are your cycles? not sure if it would be too early or not, but if you are im sure the eggie will be fine! hope u catch it!!! fx'd for ya
:dust:

cd10 wow!! thats so soon, do you normally O this early? how long are your cycles? not sure if it would be too early or not, but if you are im sure the eggie will be fine! hope u catch it!!! fx'd for ya
:dust:

Thanks! No, last month it was around day 20 (or 22, can't remember), the month before that was around day 30. The tests (I took 5 yesterday, lol) never made it to being all the way positive, and today are back to faint. I'm going to consider it negative and continue DTD every other day! :) Now if only this spotting would stop!

Hey ladies,
I just wanted to pop my head in and let you know that I received a BFP this month and I took soy. I took 160mg CD2-6. I ovulated on-time and I had zero side effects from the soy. Not sure if it's the soy to blame, but I just thought I'd let you know it happened for me. Good luck ladies!!!!

Hey ladies,
I just wanted to pop my head in and let you know that I received a BFP this month and I took soy. I took 160mg CD2-6. I ovulated on-time and I had zero side effects from the soy. Not sure if it's the soy to blame, but I just thought I'd let you know it happened for me. Good luck ladies!!!!

congrats!!!:happydance::happydance: wishing you a happy 9 months! by the way what cd did u O? and do you think the soy had anything to do with your O day? oh and i see u live in michigan! me too! congrats again!

Hi, Soy Friends! I wanted to come back and post a few new things that I have learned in the last few days about Soy and OPK since I thought my "strike out" last month was a fluke - not so much!

Since Soy tricks your body into producing more estrogen and in turn growing those eggs, you can reach the 20mm size within 5 days of your last dose. If you take SI on CD1-5, that could be CD10. Each month our bodies produce 4-8 eggs on average, but only 1 or sometimes 2 will "drop" because it is the "dominant" follicle. Once released the "shell" of the egg or corpus luteum kicks in progesterone stopping any other eggs from dropping. (this is why some of us get cysts - the left behind eggs are almost large enough to have ovulated, but the first egg's progesterone has stopped it - now it needs to sit there swollen until it reabsorbs in a week or two and this can hurt. all polycystic means is multiple follicles - it is not a disease, its a condition!)

If Soy brings the eggs to a "hatching" point quickly, it turns out that you may not need a full LH surge for that egg to drop. If the follicle is literally ready to burst, a small amount of LH can make it happen pre-surge.
Remember that we O 12-36 hours after the surge when NOT altering our hormones, but by altering our hormones with Soy, relying on an OPK is not wise. Resting LH levels are like 6-7. OPK pick up 17-20, so what if your egg is so ready that a small rise of LH to only 10 or 12 will make you O? The egg releases, but you test positive the next day and think that you will O the next day, but in reality, you O'd the day before and now you miss it. Progesterone kicks in, but the LH surge still continues.

Turns out that what i thought made me weird last month is not that wierd when we mess with our hormone levels - FOLLOW YOUR CM, Ovary pains and sex drive as good indicators.
Also - as Mucinex masks almost all CM as EWCM, try taking EPO (evening primrose oil) following the Soy for about a week - since it works with your body as an essential fatty acid, it will not mask you CM but enhance what you already have. Just be sure to stop taking it after you are sure O has passed. It should not be used again until late in third trimester. From last Soy day to O, take 2000-3000 mg per day. You should see a natural increase in your EWCM!

Lastly - I have discovered Tribulus for those of you that may "grow eggs" but not release them. The article shows Tribulus has a lot of benefits listed including increased sperm count and mobility in men and better sex drive in men and women and increased LH and FSH in women - BUT WARNING - do not take longer than 5-7 days as it is not a "regular" supplement for women. It is also the only supplement that increases LH and FSH naturally - I am trying it this month CD 6-11. I usually O on CD 11/12 so just gonna BD beginning on CD11 and hope that Tribulus increases sex drive enough to BD everyday from 11-20! Here is the Tribulus link - scroll down to the bottom for female fertility benefits in the article.......
https://www.life-enhancement.com/article_template.asp?ID=479

Good luck ladies. I am CD5 today (saturday) and AF is over, 2 more days of SI and then next week i need baby dust!

I caved and tested this morning (14DPO) and :bfn: on FRER ... FMU but still a bit diluted as I've been drinking a lot of water. My temp is still well above cover and AF doesn't feel like she's on her way any time soon. So I'm still hopeful of that 17DPO BFP!

i took my last soy dosage yesterday. i am definitely bd'ing everyother day so i dont miss that eggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->