Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

:wave:ladies,

I don't know how to post links, but I got a :bfp:this morning (please stick) I am 10dpo. I'm too scared to be excited:cry:

If you want to see pics, its in the pregnancy test are under: can you see it??

GL ladies:hugs:

Hi there! I just popped back over here - I forgot to have my name added to the Soy
Success Count (first post)! I'm a FIRM believer in soy - first month of using it and a BFP! (TTC for six months)

Good luck ladies - it works!

Congrats on our newest BFPs!!!

AFM, I have no clue where I'm at. My OPK Tuesday, was the darkest I've gotten, but still wasn't positive. And I'm out of OPKs now and haven't tested since then. We've kept up with BDing every other day, so even if I ovulated this week, we still have a chance. I've been cramping since last Friday, or even before that, so I have no clue what my body is doing. I'm praying it's a BFP though.

Momof3 -- thanks for that very detailed information. I'm back off soy this cycle, but I will definitely keep those tips in mind in case we end up using it for a future cycle! :thumbup:

China girl and GradMommy -- Congrats on your BFPs! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! :happydance:

Babykiser...I think I Od on CD 13. I started temping on CD12, just for fun. And there was a .2 rise in temperature b/t the two days and then CD 14 was about the same temp. as CD 13. I also had lots of EWCM during these few days. I did not test for pregnancy until CD 26/13 DPO but I would've had a + well before this day. Where in MI do you live? I haven't met anyone on here from there yet! Fun!

Tweak~ Did you read that info. posted about Soy and OPK from momof3? I wonder if the Soy is screwing with your LH levels. Hmm...just keep Bding...never hurts anyone! :) Well, maybe you if you do it too often. :haha:
Hang in there...I know it's been frustrating for you lately!

Little Bird~ how are you coming along w/ all your meds. and bding schedule???

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!
Momof3- thank you so much for that information, it made a lot of sense!

Tweak~ Did you read that info. posted about Soy and OPK from momof3? I wonder if the Soy is screwing with your LH levels. Hmm...just keep Bding...never hurts anyone! :) Well, maybe you if you do it too often. :haha:
Hang in there...I know it's been frustrating for you lately!

Thanks hun! Yup I read it, very good info. I'm thinking that's what happened. Or that I just didn't catch my surge. We BD'd quite a bit the past couple weeks. Just about every other day, except for 1 time where it went 2 days. So, I think we've got a good shot. AF is due on the 16th I believe, if I follow my 35 day schedule. So, I'll probably test that Monday, unless I get some good symptoms going.

dimples-oh thanks for letting me in on your O day! again congrats its always good to see :bfp: and i live about 1 1/2 south of lansing area.....riverview ot sure if u know of it or not. :) i will have to watch for my O very closely, i am not sure when it will come. my cycles have been a little unknown since my mc. please keep us updated on ur progress and i wish u a h&h9 months!

Omg, has anyone expirience cramping twinges pain in their ovaries as it get closer to O day? I'm CD13 today and as the day is getting closer to being over these cramps n twinges are becoming painful like strong period pains from both sides? Is this normal?

My opk tested nearly positive on Friday then negative up till today it's nearly positive again not sure if that's right? My cycles are regular but vary between 4-6weeks though & I've got no ewcm, I'm dried up :-( but cervix is not quite soft yet but high open moist? Lol tmi :)

Omg, has anyone expirience cramping twinges pain in their ovaries as it get closer to O day? I'm CD13 today and as the day is getting closer to being over these cramps n twinges are becoming painful like strong period pains from both sides? Is this normal?

My opk tested nearly positive on Friday then negative up till today it's nearly positive again not sure if that's right? My cycles are regular but vary between 4-6weeks though & I've got no ewcm, I'm dried up :-( but cervix is not quite soft yet but high open moist? Lol tmi :)

I had very bad ovulation cramps and pains starting last Friday and it went on for almost a week. I'm not sure when I actually ovulated, as my darkest OPK was this past Tuesday. I thought I was ovulating Friday or Saturday, with the wicked bad pains I got, but I didn't get a + OPK.

Hi girls,

I am strongly considering trying soy next cycle. I have long irregular cycles, not much in the way of CM, and I did not ovulate my first cycle charting.

I've heard that it's been a blessing to some women and a curse to others. What experiences have you had with it? Has it helped encourage ovulation? Success stories? BFPs on soy?

Thanks a million times over for your advice!

Wow momof3! Maybe that explains why I ovulate the day I get my positive OPK? Mine are never "truly positive" either, they're almost positive. I know I ovulate though since I chart. Great information!!! Thanks for sharing! :flower:

Hi girls,

I am strongly considering trying soy next cycle. I have long irregular cycles, not much in the way of CM, and I did not ovulate my first cycle charting.

I've heard that it's been a blessing to some women and a curse to others. What experiences have you had with it? Has it helped encourage ovulation? Success stories? BFPs on soy?

Thanks a million times over for your advice!

Oh I LOVE it! It's my 3rd cycle using it and I think I have my BFP. I wasn't taking it just to get a BFP though, I wanted normal cycles. My first cycle I took it on CD1-5, 80mg and went from ovulation day CD48 to CD22 the first cycle!!! Then the next I switched it to CD2-6 120mg, and ovulated on CD18! Kept the same dosage and days this cycle and ovulated on CD16! :thumbup: I didn't notice any side effects except for a few minor headaches. If you take it before you go to sleep you won't notice any side effects. Start off at 80mg just in case you experience side effects or are allergic to soy.

If you're very irregular and don't ovulate every cycle then I definitely recommend it. I also recommend using OPKs and for sure charting while using Soy so you can confirm if it has helped you. It is not meant for women with regular normal cycles because it will cause their ovaries to go into overload causing them to not ovulate. I got Soy from Walmart for $6, 40mg pills! Great deal. Good luck hun, hope you get your BFP soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->