Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who recently got their BFP!

Finally got AF and started taking soy last night. I'm doing 40,80,120,160 and 200mg

Praying it works as well for me as it has for every one else! Wishing every one else good luck xoxo

just checked my cm and its getting egg white consistancy!! not a whole lot, but its there! sorry tmi, but that excites me!!! praying for a :bfp:

just checked my cm and its getting egg white consistancy!! not a whole lot, but its there! sorry tmi, but that excites me!!! praying for a :bfp:

Do you usually get cm or is this thanks to soy? Hope you get your bfp! xx

well since i had my mc i think i noticed it once, and that was like in june. and before that i noticed it once...so like twice in almost a year. i do believe the soy is to credit for my cm, my cm has been wet or creamy since af left 6 days ago! no dry spell for me :) hopefully my O day is not too far behind.

oh and just to add in like a whole year i only noticed egg white like cm maybe twice..other cm yes but not the good stuff!

oh and just to add in like a whole year i only noticed egg white like cm maybe twice..other cm yes but not the good stuff!

So sorry to hear about mc:hugs:

I've heard so many positive things about soy, hope it works for you! My cycle got really long last month so hoping to get it back to 29 days and to conceive of course! (fingers crossed)

xo

thanks...yea it sucked, but im ready to get back on the baby train. im hoping soy does good things for me! hopefully for u too! :)

Little Bird~ how are you coming along w/ all your meds. and bding schedule???

Thanks for asking! Finished the Femara yesterday, started the Follistim injections today. We did BD last night, and we'll DTD again tomorrow night. Not sure how many times between now and IUI, but I want to give him a day to recover between each session and then DTD again the night after the IUI to try to maximize DH's sperm count.

Hey ladies

Some updates. Got my scan results back and I am still in remission YAY!! i.e. I am still cancer free.

I took my soy on CD 3-7 and I am now on CD12. I started using OPK's yesterday and I was pretty surprised to see a line. Although it was feint and therefore still negative, I usually only get a line on around CD19 as I ovulate on CD 22/23. So I am hoping this means that O might come forward with a few days.

I also have twinges on both sides. I ovulated from my right side last month (confirmed through an ultrasound), so I am hoping I don't miss this egg. Will BD every other day.

Good luck ladies and congrats to all the BFP's

My cycle is odd this month. My pre-ovulation temps were higher than they've ever been but I've heard that's a side effect from the soy. I had a positive OPK on CD13 but didn't have a temp spike until CD16. Then I had a second dip/spike at CD24/25 which would have hopefully made it a triphasic chart. But if I take out the positive OPK, FF moves my ovulation to those days instead which would make me only 4dpo instead of 11dpo. I usually ovulate CD15/16 without soy so I definitely could have on CD17 as FF predicted. But on the other hand, sex is always painful for me after ovulation and this cycle it hasn't been. It's been quite pleasurable until today which just happens to be the first time we've had sex since the second temp rise on CD25. That leads me to believe I didn't ovulate until then and am only 4dpo. But I had only creamy CM at that time - lots on CD24 and TONS of it on CD25 - to the point that it felt like my period had started...but not watery/ewcm. And the positive OPK at CD13...I guess that could have been because of the soy I took maybe? I took 120mg on CD6,7,8 and 160mg on CD9. But if I go by my CM, I ovulated on CD16. Ugh - so confusing!!! Any ideas?

Hi everyone! I am completely new to this, but not new to ttc, (16 months) After months of opks and temping it seemed I wasnt ovulating :( So I decided to give soy a go. I took it from days 1-5 and today is day 12, I have lots of EWCM, which I havent seen in months, and my opk seems to be showing the darkest line I have seen in a while. SO far I am impressed with soy. Fingers crossed! and good luck to everyone else :)

Hey there im back to update.

So i took soy cd 3-7, (100,150,150,200,200)
I was on on holidays for the following week so i didnt take an opks however i took an opk on cd 17 sunday just gone @ 12,4 and 9pm. The one at 12 had a clear line however wasnt fully positive the following opks were fainter as the day went by, so I think i may have just missed the surge( fingers crossed) I had twinges pretty much most days las week so i hope this was my ovulatory period.

I bd cd 7,9,10(twice)11,12,15(twice)16,17.

My ovary pains were quite noticable on cd 8 , 12 16 and 17.

I hope ive all my bases covered and hope the soy works! x

Hey ladies

Some updates. Got my scan results back and I am still in remission YAY!! i.e. I am still cancer free.

I took my soy on CD 3-7 and I am now on CD12. I started using OPK's yesterday and I was pretty surprised to see a line. Although it was feint and therefore still negative, I usually only get a line on around CD19 as I ovulate on CD 22/23. So I am hoping this means that O might come forward with a few days.

I also have twinges on both sides. I ovulated from my right side last month (confirmed through an ultrasound), so I am hoping I don't miss this egg. Will BD every other day.

:happydance::happydance: happy about your scan!! haha take that cancer! good news like that just brightens my day! and hope that eggie gets caught:flower: i am on cd 12 today also so hopefully the soy pushes my O up a bit too. :dust:

My cycle is odd this month. My pre-ovulation temps were higher than they've ever been but I've heard that's a side effect from the soy. I had a positive OPK on CD13 but didn't have a temp spike until CD16. Then I had a second dip/spike at CD24/25 which would have hopefully made it a triphasic chart. But if I take out the positive OPK, FF moves my ovulation to those days instead which would make me only 4dpo instead of 11dpo. I usually ovulate CD15/16 without soy so I definitely could have on CD17 as FF predicted. But on the other hand, sex is always painful for me after ovulation and this cycle it hasn't been. It's been quite pleasurable until today which just happens to be the first time we've had sex since the second temp rise on CD25. That leads me to believe I didn't ovulate until then and am only 4dpo. But I had only creamy CM at that time - lots on CD24 and TONS of it on CD25 - to the point that it felt like my period had started...but not watery/ewcm. And the positive OPK at CD13...I guess that could have been because of the soy I took maybe? I took 120mg on CD6,7,8 and 160mg on CD9. But if I go by my CM, I ovulated on CD16. Ugh - so confusing!!! Any ideas?

I am just as confused as you are! I think CD16 makes sense as an ovulation date, but it could also be CD24. Although for me, CM usually dries up after ovulation, so CM on CD25 doesn't really make a lot of sense. Some ladies have noticed creamy CM when they're pregnant, so maybe it's a sign that you are going to be getting your BFP soon? Are you planning to test again anytime soon?

Hey ladies

I think you will ovulate early, based on the OPK and twinges. That's awesome! Plus, being cancer free is definitely a reason to celebrate!

Hello ladies,

Being on cd75 and no sign of AF, and being certain that I haven't o'd in the past fortnight (charting), would it be harmful to take soy for a few days to try to stimulate ovulation? Is the only reason that you wait till cd3 to take soy to make sure that you are not already pregnant?

Thanks in advance.

I am just as confused as you are! I think CD16 makes sense as an ovulation date, but it could also be CD24. Although for me, CM usually dries up after ovulation, so CM on CD25 doesn't really make a lot of sense. Some ladies have noticed creamy CM when they're pregnant, so maybe it's a sign that you are going to be getting your BFP soon? Are you planning to test again anytime soon?

Yea, weird, huh? I tested again this morning and got another BFN on an internet cheapie. I don't want to waste another FRER. I always get creamy CM from after ovulation until AF so that's nothing new. I have *maybe* 1-2 dry or sticky days per month....all the other days are creamy or watery. Quite annoying actually!

PrettyMachine from the other soy thread says soy can sometimes cause ovulation to occur twice in one cycle so that's her guess. I'd be completely okay with that, haha! But I don't know what that would do to my AF...if I'd still be due on Wed or if that means my LP would have started over after the second temp rise. Will have to wait and see when AF arrives!

biliboi~ I would not start soy now. Everything I have read has emphasized only taking it on the first few days of your period, and it has to do with hormone levels and not the risk of already being pregnant.
It sounds like you need prometrium, which will trigger your period to start (which would then allow you to take soy). Good luck, I know how frustrating long cycles are when ttc!

Well, this was my first cycle of soy, and it must be some sort of miracle supplement because I got my BFP!!

I can't quite believe it! This was our 6th month of trying, and I got a v. faint second line yesterday (5 days late for AF) which I thought might be an evap, but then tried again today and got a much stronger second line. So, fingers firmly crossed, we have a little soy bean right now!!

I don't think I was even ovulating before the soy - I took it CD 3-7, two capsules a day. It's def worth a try, I would say :)

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all!

A very happy Hooblet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->