Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well, this was my first cycle of soy, and it must be some sort of miracle supplement because I got my BFP!!

I can't quite believe it! This was our 6th month of trying, and I got a v. faint second line yesterday (5 days late for AF) which I thought might be an evap, but then tried again today and got a much stronger second line. So, fingers firmly crossed, we have a little soy bean right now!!

I don't think I was even ovulating before the soy - I took it CD 3-7, two capsules a day. It's def worth a try, I would say :)

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all!

A very happy Hooblet xx

Congrats!!! :yipee::yipee:

I also got my BFP first use, and I swear by it because we had been NTNP and TTC for a year without a positive OPK and then I took soy, positive OPK and BFP!!!

hello ladies I took soy for two months the second cycle I got my bfp only to miscarry at nearly 11 weeks.

I have had my first af following the miscarriage and have given soy another go cd3-7 160mg then 200mg on the last two days. Hop it works again. Good luck ladies and congrats to all the bfps. x

Congrats to hooblet and mrsthomas!!!!!:happydance::happydance: h&h to the both of you!

if you dont mind me asking on what cd did you ladies O? and mrsthomas what days did u take soy and how much? thanks!

AF arrived for me about 12 days ago but I am still bleeding - dont know whats going on as usually only lasts 5-6 days. Started of really light then got heavier and hasnt slowed down :-(

This was my first cycle of Soy and I'm pretty sure I ovulated this weekend!! Woohooo!!!! Typically my first cycle after BC I ovulate around CD 20ish, second cycle around CD30ish, and it just gets longer and longer. This is my second cycle off my most recent round of BC and I ovulated around CD21 on both cycles -- yay!!!

Just wanted to share my small victory :) With any luck, it'll produce a little soy bean and with A LOT of luck maybe two! (I can hope, right?? lol) I would be ECSTATIC if I got a BFP this cycle, but I'm so grateful that I'm actually ovulating and my body is functioning correctly (or at least appears to!).

Congrats to all the wonderful recent soy BFPs on this thread, and best wishes and luck to the rest of us soy cyclers!!

Congrats hooblet! BFP fever in this thread, wonder how many bfps we have now? Making hopeful for this month!! xo

Thanks for the hope ladies! will definitely be trying soy this month. FF showed i Ov'd only to change its mind today, Grr! which will make my third annovulatory cycle in a row. Fx'd for you all.

Congrats to hooblet and mrsthomas!!!!!:happydance::happydance: h&h to the both of you!

if you dont mind me asking on what cd did you ladies O? and mrsthomas what days did u take soy and how much? thanks!

Pretty sure O'd on CD14 and I took soy CD3-7. (I was not previously ovulating before and got MAJOR ovulation 'pains' this time :happydance:)

CD3- 80mg
CD4- 120mg
CD5- 120mg
CD6- 160mg
CD7- 160mg

Good luck!!

Hey! I'm not on this board much, but I took Soy for the first time ever CD1-5, 200mg.
I O'd *I think* on CD12 (based on CP and CM) and didn't notice any weird side effects or increased signs of ovulation (no pains, no nothing) In fact - I never truly got a + on my OPKs which I took religiously up to CD 16, so who knows if it really worked.

I am now on suspected 6dpo. Can't wait to start testing!

@Babykiser

Thanks so much. Its really not a feeling that you can ever describe to anyone. You are constantly living with the feeling that there is a gun against your head and at any time they can pull that trigger. But I am glad that I made it to the first 4 month mile stone. And sooo hope that I get an extra surprise this month and get my BFP as well.

Quick question for the other ladies, I always ovulate on CD 22 of a 35 day cycle. If soy doesn't bring my O date forward, does that mean that it didn't work for me? I have read on other forums on the net, of some ladies that got their BFP on soy, and had no change in their O date.

Soy did not change my ov date the first cyclebut the second it delayed it by one day.

Hi, where do you get soy from? Any when do you start taking it? I may give it a go next cycle if I dont get my BFP after this one. Would love to know if this helps you to get your BFP.....good luck girls xx

I got a bfp my second cycle using it sadly the pregnancy ended in miscarrage. You take it for five days at the beginning of you cycle days 1-5 2-6 3-7 etc the. most popular is the latter if uoy have avrwgular 28+ day cycle. Doses no more than 200 mg which is the same as 100mg clomid. I got mine from tesco 40mg tablets they are with the vitamins. Good luck.

I ovulated 11 days after my last dosage of Soy, took it CD5-9, and ovulation is confirmed at CD20. Now 5DPO and no symptoms at all, but my temps are stable and highish. Fx that this is the month. :dust:

@ angel11

well im glad to see that you are still kicking and going without a fight! :) and about the soy thing, i think that for some ladies it just made their O more prominent. i know that for me it has not moved my date up...not yet anyway. im not sure though

Whoop. Talked the OH into this having forced him to read the whole thread. We're off to buy soy from Tescos tonight in the hope we'll be joining you ladies in a few days times after AF. My periods only last 0.5 days so it won't be long as I'm due on tomorrow. Best wishes to all - will keep you all updated!

hey ladies Im on my last day of soy now, here's hoping it works as I didnt ovulate last month at all so I'll keep updating on this thread xxxxxxxxx

Update: I'm 15dpo, haven't tested since 12dpo (bfn). AF is due today so temp should have come down but actually went up by .2 again. OH and I went to the dr this morning to start the process of tests, etc. since it's been 6 months. They didn't want to do an hcg blood test since I'm not officially late but they did test for a bunch of other things including pcos which is good. My cycles are fairly regular (26-33 days) and my temps show I've ovulated every month since I started taking my BBT but I'm still worried about it so glad they're testing for it. For the past few months I haven't gotten my period until early afternoon so I still have a few more hours before I'm officially "late" but I'm really really hoping the :witch: doesn't arrive!! I'll probably test tomorrow morning even though I had originally planned to wait until Saturday. I'm going out of town on Sunday - flying to the East Coast - which I'm really worried about if I am in fact pregnant but it's for work so I don't have a choice.....

Anyway, fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->