Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

gardenofedens -- your chart is looking pretty great! Good luck!

Garden - Your longest LP in five months is 15 days and today is 15dpo - no sign of AF? BBT is up? And you have BBT'd every day at the same hour???
I don't know how you are not testing. I would be POAS every five minutes. I am sending you a parcel of babydust! :dust::dust:
Praying for your BFP tomorrow (or tonight if you can't take it any longer!)

lol, yea, I really should have this morning but AF doesn't usually arrive until mid-afternoon and it's only 12pm here so she could still arrive. In my May cycle, my BBT had a .2 degree increase on the 15th day (though that was after a steady decrease and this cycle I've had a fairly steady increase) so I don't want to test until I'm officially late. I tested at 12dpo and had a BFN so I really don't want to see another one. I did pee in a cup this morning and saved it so if I break down tonight and decide to test, I could but I still think I'd rather wait just to be certain...

Hi ladies.

Congrats to all the BFP's. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. For those in the tww fx'd for you all.

I haven't been on here much as was away for a long weekend etc. For the first time in 15 months I had a 28 day cycle. I normally have a 24 day cycle. I ovulate on cd 10 and af arrives bang on 14 dpo. This month decided to hang out on me for 3 whole days. Really was convinced that the soy, soft cups, sasma and zinc worked but no. Hope has been restored though with all these lovely bfp's.

Had very strong ovulation pains last month so really hoping same again this month. xx

FX'd for all xx

Tested this morning at 8-9 DPO (maybe.) I have no clue where I am really or when/if I ovulated. Have sharp shooting pains in my bbs and have been tired lately. Went to bed at 8:30 last night, but not feeling very tired today. Who knows :shrug:

lol, yea, I really should have this morning but AF doesn't usually arrive until mid-afternoon and it's only 12pm here so she could still arrive. In my May cycle, my BBT had a .2 degree increase on the 15th day (though that was after a steady decrease and this cycle I've had a fairly steady increase) so I don't want to test until I'm officially late. I tested at 12dpo and had a BFN so I really don't want to see another one. I did pee in a cup this morning and saved it so if I break down tonight and decide to test, I could but I still think I'd rather wait just to be certain...

I'm with the others -- your chart looks VERY promising! I'm totally rooting for you!! (especially since I just saw that you from Cali!! :) I was born and raised there!)

Can't believe you have the willpower to abstain from testing.....although I think you're very wise to wait just to be certain. I kick myself every month that I literally pee away $$$ when if I'd just waited my body would have given me the answer (FOR FREE!).

Anyway, best of luck and keep us updated! And if this ends up being your BFP be sure to save seats for the rest of us in the first tri forum :)

Thanks!! I'm really, really hoping this is our month!

I'm not always good about not testing...there was one month I tested at like 4dpo, lol. Pathetic! This cycle I wasn't going to test at all but tested at 8, 9, 10, and 12dpo. At 11dpo I went through a ton of charts in the FF gallery for implantation dips and triphasic charts and noticed that most who had a triphasic pregnancy chart got a bfp at 3 days past the second rise which is why I tested again at 12dpo. When that one was negative and my temp was decreasing, I gave up. Then it started going back up so I really wanted to test again but at that point, it was already so close to AF's expected due date that I figured it would be cheaper and less painful to just wait for AF to arrive. It's now 2:35, still no spotting, had one teensy tiny little twinge that made me jump a bit but no AF cramps.

If I do get my bfp, I'll definitely be saving seats in First-Tri for you and everyone else! :D

:help: Can I ask you ladies a weird question - last month I took SI in smaller doses than intended b/c I read the labels wrong. :nope: Had strong O pains start on CD9/10 but missed my egg b/c of an OPK - turns out I waited too long....

I took SI again this month CD2-6. I did 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg, 240mg - my SI also has red clover, so my doses on red clover were pretty high, from 540-860mg per day. Red Clover is another phytoestrogen, but much weaker than SI. At any rate, I am CD9 today and not noticing any symptoms this month. Last month I had headaches :#-o: each day CD1-7 (took soy CD1-6) even though the dose was like 40mg/day.

I always O on my own, or at least I used to before I had the Mirena - then since it is out my cycle was a bit wacky and last month I O'd on CD16, according to FF and CD13 according to me and my signs - usually I am a CD 11/2 O so the latter seems more accurate and would explain why we missed it last month. So now i am ignoring OPKs :ignore: I will not OPK as they have always failed me - my body seems to release its egg before the full surge, so when i finally get that + and then wait 24 hours I have missed. (We waited til the last moment in hopes of a boy this time - stupid!)

Anyway - I do have more EWCM (started last night) and i think that is from the Evening Primrose Oil I am taking - but the only sign of O that I having is warm streaks across my back -
Has anyone had this symptom or side effect? It is down low, not painful per say, but feels like heat right above my hip bones in the back?????

Definitely not a kidney thing - I had a kidney infection once & this isn't that!

Anyway just wanted to ask you guys if this sounds like a normal sign cause I am worried that since I O on my own, maybe i screwed myself this month and I won't O????? Usually I would begin to get signs by CD9 - small twinges, that's all. I took the SI to bring on a stronger O & am BD :sex: EOD starting last night to catch the egg, BUT wondering about this warm streak that is across my back all day???? Thanks

I do know that too much soy can cause you to not ovulate at all so if you had strong ovulation pains at a lower dose, I probably would have repeated that dose....

I've only used soy once so far so I'm not the best to ask - hopefully some soy veterans can answer for you!

:hug:

same here, this was my first cycle of soy..i havent Od yet but my cycles are kinda outa wack anyway! sorry hun

hey Garden...if this is your BFP, I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't fear flying. There really aren't any issues until you are in your last few months of pregnancy and then it becomes more of a "I don't want to deliver your baby on the plane, you need to stay home!" I flew from Australia to L.A to Chicago to Grand Rapids, MI (24 hours on a plane) when I was 10 weeks. No problems whatsoever. So, I wouldn't worry too much! :) Good luck!

hi, just joining in the fun and 'madness'.

gardens, i'm rooting for you.. hope the witch stays away.

this is also my 1st Soy cycle. Always psyching up myself that this is possible and I just have to wait. 5DPO and a temp dip this morning. :shrug:

Thanks ladies for the responses on O dates with soy. I am on CD 16 today. No signs of O so far. I usually ovulate CD 22 and pain starts around CD 20. I don't mind if it doesn't bring the date forward, as long as it doesn't mess my cycle up.

I see a lot of BFP's on soy by women that do not ovulate on their own, but which of you ladies got a BFP on soy even though you ovulated on your own?

this is also my 1st Soy cycle. Always psyching up myself that this is possible and I just have to wait. 5DPO and a temp dip this morning. :shrug:

That's a good thing, right?! Isn't that a sign of implantation?

That's a good thing, right?! Isn't that a sign of implantation?

It's a little early for implantation since it's usually between 7-10DPO but anything is possible! :)

My update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/pregnancy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

My update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/pregnancy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Fingers crossed for you!! I have a question -- have you ever been this late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->