Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hi, just joining in the fun and 'madness'.

gardens, i'm rooting for you.. hope the witch stays away.

this is also my 1st Soy cycle. Always psyching up myself that this is possible and I just have to wait. 5DPO and a temp dip this morning. :shrug:

That's a good thing, right?! Isn't that a sign of implantation?

It's a little early for implantation since it's usually between 7-10DPO but anything is possible! :)

My update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/pregnancy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Good luck! Sounds promising xoxo

So ladies i just took a digital opk...and i finally got my smiley face! i didnt think i was due to O on either monday or tuesday..looks like it may be saturday...i think? i new at this opk thing so i realy wasnt expecting a smile at all!

This is the month Garden :)

I really hope so!! Still have yet to get a post hpt but I'm holding out hope! My emotions are a mess - does that count? I almost started crying just reading your message above....yikes! lol

Hi ladies!! I'm back and probably using soy again very soon as I lost my little bean at 10wks just like last time in January. I'm trying to think positive and hopefully I'll get there sooner or later.

Need to see the doctors here and see what they think about it all. Also to book an scan to check everything is ok again because I intend to keep trying.

Congratulations to all the BFP's on my absence and I'll update the post title as soon as I can count them!! LOL

XX

Hi ladies!! I'm back and probably using soy again very soon as I lost my little bean at 10wks just like last time in January. I can say it isn't hard but I'm trying to think positive and hopefully I'll get there sooner or later.

Need to see the doctors here and see what they think about it all. Also to book an scan to check everything is ok again because I intend to keep trying.

Congratulations to all the BFP's on my absence and I'll update the post title as soon as I can count them!! LOL

XX

I'm so sorry for your loss Madrid :cry: :hugs:

I hope you're well. Sending all of my love to you and OH xoxoxo

I'm so sorry Madrid, sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs

So so so sorry to hear that Madrid....wow, you are amazingly positive. Thanks for your wonderful example and I hope you get some answers/peace/reassurance from the scan.

very sorry madrid.im so glad to see you stay positive. never give up hope :)

Madrid - I am sorry to hear of your loss - you will get there. Only God knows when, but I have to believe that we will all get there!
Stay positive and good things will come - I know that loss hurts - I've been there. You are in my thoughts! :hug:

Madrid,
I am so sorry! Please email me if you ever need to talk!

Umm, Garden, umm I don't know how to put this nicely or tactfully, but here goes .... would you please, for the love of God already

:test: :test: :test: I am dying here!

:coffee: That's all, I've said my peace! Thank you for listening! =D>

Hi ladies!! I'm back and probably using soy again very soon as I lost my little bean at 10wks just like last time in January. I'm trying to think positive and hopefully I'll get there sooner or later.

XX

Oh Hunnie so sorry about your loss, thinking of you, and praying for you both, you know we are here if you need to talk, group hug from all the ladies, be blessed:hugs:

Umm, Garden, umm I don't know how to put this nicely or tactfully, but here goes .... would you please, for the love of God already

:test: :test: :test: I am dying here!

:coffee: That's all, I've said my peace! Thank you for listening! =D>

LMAO :haha: I swear I will on Saturday!!!

Madrid, I'm so sorry for your loss! You sound like an amazing and positive woman. :hugs:

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC! Congrats to all those with BFPs!

Good morning ladies, I have an update - well an unofficial one.... I have a BBT with a 4 temp memory and yesterday was so busy that I did not enter my info on FF.

Remember that I said a few days back (Wednesday I think) that my lower back area was feeling "warm streaks" and EWCM had started - so early, but was confused - :shrug:
Well yesterday afternoon I had the heaviest feeling in my lower abdomen - weird bloated feeling (I don't usually get this at all) and it was accompanied by constant "twniges" almost like fighting butterflies! :shrug:

Today I woke up as always between 5am and 5:45 and temped - my BBT jumped. I was worried cause I was thinking that today was CD 9 or 10 so maybe I O'd too soon, maybe Soy screwed me up??? (BTW - I never really pay attention to CD before O b/c that is what FF does for me)

Well just got to entering the info on my chart and I am glad to say that today is CD11, which means that I think I O'd yesterday CD10 - about 2 days earlier than usual for me, thanks to Soy and I think we may have caught it this time. Now of course no cross lines yet, but if temps stay up, I should get crosslines on Sunday and officially be in my 2WW.

KMFX - I am so excited :thumbup:- no OPK this month, just listening to my body's signals! Definitely will keep BD for a few days more, but noted that BD hurt this morning like it sometimes does after O. (Guilty - I jumped DH this morning right after BBT to try for one more go at CTE before my 24hr window ends) :happydance:

If this is all accurate, Soy definely gave me a strong and early O taking it CD2-6 at 160,160, 200, 200, 240 - baby dust wishes!

Here's my chart - pretty "textbook" this month considering early O....
My Ovulation Chart

BTW - does anyone know what the white circles versus the blue circles on your chart mean at FF? I had a bunch of white or hollow circles at my temp point last month and one today - what does that mean and where can I find that info on the site??? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->