Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

The white circles mean that either you didn't take your temp at your set default time or you selected "sleep deprived", "illness", or "fever" in your symptoms.

Thanks ladies for the responses on O dates with soy. I am on CD 16 today. No signs of O so far. I usually ovulate CD 22 and pain starts around CD 20. I don't mind if it doesn't bring the date forward, as long as it doesn't mess my cycle up.

I see a lot of BFP's on soy by women that do not ovulate on their own, but which of you ladies got a BFP on soy even though you ovulated on your own?

I got a BFP this month, and I typically O on my own...and I took soy. I was actually hoping the Soy would help with my symptoms before AF. I was getting sick, really tired and moody. I was tired of feeling pregnant each month and then AF show up. So, first month tried it. I O'd on either CD12/13 was about the same as every month.

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC! Congrats to all those with BFPs!

Don't worry! You're not out yet.

Our bodies can be so confusing sometimes! Good luck xoxo

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC! Congrats to all those with BFPs!

For what it's worth, I looked at your chart and think you were right to move your crosshairs to show O at CD24 - your temps seem to make more sense that way. As far as the positive OPK, during my last cycle I had a couple of positives or almost positives that were way before I actually o'd (I had a really long cycle). You could try removing the positive OPK from FF and see where it moves your O date. I personally think relying on temps is more accurate than OPK's when it comes to identifying O. Unfortunately, the temps can't predict it before hand, which is where the OPK's come in handy. I have no explanation about your CM, though, as you're right, you seemed to have more fertile CM closer to your positive OPK than CD24. The only thought I have about that I guess is that sometimes mine gets really watery right before O, so much so that I barely notice it unless I am really paying attention. Just my random thoughts for you! But I definitely think you've still got a shot, but I know exactly what you mean about just assuming that AF is on her way - it does seem easier that way. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Thanks Christine & Lollipop - I'm feeling much better about AF being "late" since deciding to move the crosshairs. It still doesn't match all the rest of my fertility signs which FF doesn't like, but oh well. I did try removing the positive OPK and because my cervix was high/open and I had fertile CM, FF still keeps my ov at CD16. If I take out the HSO cervix it gives me dashed crosshairs at CD24. It won't give me solid ones since I didn't have fertile CM though. Oh well. I've come to terms with the fact that AF will be here next week and I'm okay with it. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to take soy again though. I'm tempted to and increase the dosage but if it pushed back my ovulation from CD16 (my usual cd) to CD24, I certainly don't want to lengthen my cycles! We're also going to be more careful about following SMEP since this cycle we did for the most part beforehand but not afterward and I think we'd have had better chances this cycle if we had continued since ovulation was later than expected. We only have 2-3 viable :sex: sessions before the second ovulation as it is now.

My blood test results from the preconception appt are still pending for pcos as well but I did get the rest of the results. My Rubella titers are too low so we're also going to have to take a break from TTC for that. We have to abstain for 14 days, test for pregnancy and if negative, get the vaccine and then abstain or use condoms for 3 months. Since OH is a teacher we're really hoping for a summer baby so he can be home with me without leaving school while I'm on maternity leave so we're going to keep trying for now and then get the vaccine in November/December if we're not pregnant by then. That way there'd be no chance of us getting a pregnant and being due at the beginning of his school year when things are the most hectic. Of course, it would probably take a couple cycles longer and we'd end up being due smack in the middle of winter when things are most hectic for my job but we'll take that leap when it comes! lol

Anyway, sorry this has gotten so long! Thanks again for the well wishes and :hug: to you both!

I'm sorry you are so confused about your cycle gardenofedens. That was the reason why I stopped using FF to record my temp. I was getting more stress than ever.

I've been taking epo for 2 days now hoping for a healthy cycle as soon as I stop bleeding. Keep thinking about the soy but better wait for that just in case.

How are you all doing?

X

So i just got my crosshairs on ff today, they are on cd 14, but i didnt get my +opk until cd15 and today is cd 17. so im offically 100% confused????? i would post a link to my chart but of course i don't know how!

so someone told me how to post my chart link....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369e56

any suggestions ladies???

So i just got my crosshairs on ff today, they are on cd 14, but i didnt get my +opk until cd15 and today is cd 17. so im offically 100% confused????? i would post a link to my chart but of course i don't know how!

Don't worry too much about the crosshairs, they may move again in a couple of days depending on your temps. I think ff gives priority to temps over opk's and that's probably the reason why your +opk has been ignored. I'd say follow your instincts :winkwink:

The link to your chart you can find it in ff. I can't remember if it is from account or somewhere in the chart page but it'll give you the link and you have to copy and paste it into your signature or the message. It's up to you.

XX

I am so so so sorry for your loss Madrid. My thoughts are with you. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I've been stalking this thread and following all your soy successes!

I'm TTC #2 and am now on cycle 5. I decided to try soy as my cycles had gone from being 27/28 days to totally out of whack and last month I got all the way up to cd48 before af came- I'd convinced myself the tests were all wrong and that I must have been pregnant. I went to doc to get another bfn and af to turn up that night!

So this cycle I took 120mg soy cd3-7. I o'd 1st aug so af is due 15/16th aug. I hate this 2ww! It is driving me insane. Already looking for symptoms of pg. Anyone else due to af/ test soon? Baby dust to all! X

Hey there Anna, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD24 so I'm due for AF on 8/18. Fingers crossed she doesn't come! :)

Welcome to our thread Anna2808!! Not long before you can start testing now! Fx'd!

Babykiser what brand of opk have you used? How many times did you test? After seeing your chart I'm thinking that maybe you got the end of the LH surge and that's why the +opk.

X

madrid- i used clearblue digital, and i tested from cd10 twice a day and twice on cd16 after i already got my +. thanks for looking at my chart, i appreciate it :)

Babykiser - Did you read my post about a week or so ago?
Take a look and see if this makes sense. To me it makes all the sense in the world but you be the judge for your body

Damn can't get the link to work - my post about Soy and OPK and missing your egg is on page 70 - it's post #698 here on this board....

It explains that with soy you do not need a full surge to release the egg - these soy grown follicles sit on the brink of Oing and the first rise in LH can make them release and the OPK will only pick up the full surge which can happen a few days later.

I know this sucks to hear, but i keep seeing so many women relying on OPKs while taking soy and it makes me sad to know that other than my own posts, no one has figured this out.

PLEASE ALL MY SOY FRIENDS - DO NOT RELY ON OPKs WHILE ON SOY - LISTEN TO YOUR BODY and ONLY TRUST AN OPK IF YOUR CM, CP, BBT Dip, and SEX DRIVE ARE IN AGREEMENT TO THE OPK!!

Also - another question - and not to babykiser, just while I am posting here - it seems that many people miss their egg cause they are not BDing til closer to O - I see so many charts with people not having any BD until like CD12???? I can't be the only one here with a hottie for a DH?!?!? LOL ... Why are so many holding out for stretches? The SMEP plan says something about BD from CD8 onward and at least EOD - is anyone follwing that idea and just not charting it?

On a note to Babykiser - I would think that you caught the egg this month with BD 48 hours before O and on the day of O - you rocked that one, confusing chart or not - I will KMFX for your BFP this month!!

thanks momof3!! i do remember reading you post about ovulation and soy, i honestly forgot about it. so did u get a chance to look at my chart? if so do u think that ff is right about my cd14 O day? oh and about dtd with dh...cd12???? haha i think not, i was all over him at cd6 lol!! and i hope i caught that eggy too :) omg momof3 thanks so much, im feeling alot better about my chart now!

Babykiser - Did you read my post about a week or so ago?
Take a look and see if this makes sense. To me it makes all the sense in the world but you be the judge for your body

Damn can't get the link to work - my post about Soy and OPK and missing your egg is on page 70 - it's post #698 here on this board....

It explains that with soy you do not need a full surge to release the egg - these soy grown follicles sit on the brink of Oing and the first rise in LH can make them release and the OPK will only pick up the full surge which can happen a few days later.

I know this sucks to hear, but i keep seeing so many women relying on OPKs while taking soy and it makes me sad to know that other than my own posts, no one has figured this out.

PLEASE ALL MY SOY FRIENDS - DO NOT RELY ON OPKs WHILE ON SOY - LISTEN TO YOUR BODY and ONLY TRUST AN OPK IF YOUR CM, CP, BBT Dip, and SEX DRIVE ARE IN AGREEMENT TO THE OPK!!

Also - another question - and not to babykiser, just while I am posting here - it seems that many people miss their egg cause they are not BDing til closer to O - I see so many charts with people not having any BD until like CD12???? I can't be the only one here with a hottie for a DH?!?!? LOL ... Why are so many holding out for stretches? The SMEP plan says something about BD from CD8 onward and at least EOD - is anyone follwing that idea and just not charting it?

On a note to Babykiser - I would think that you caught the egg this month with BD 48 hours before O and on the day of O - you rocked that one, confusing chart or not - I will KMFX for your BFP this month!!

VERY INTERESTING!!! (thanks for the info, and I was able to get to the link) I guess this makes me feel better about not having gotten a +OPK this cycle! whew!
I'm now on 10dpo (If I O'd when I think I did based on all of the "signs" on CD12)

I tested HPT this morning and just now tonight, and got BFNs. :(

DH were able to BD on CD7,9 and 11! So, I'm hoping one of those caught the egg (or eggs! *here's hoping*)

on a sidenote....my DH is a MAJOR HOTTIE!! I'd jump his bones all of the time if I could! Sadly, our LO's and wacky schedules don't make it possible. sigh

Skippin- U made me laugh. I know exactly what you mean about schedules and LO! We dont do it near as much as we'd like with three kids, two dogs, one cat, two jobs and life! :shrug:

BabyKiser -
I did look at your chart and want to ask you to go back in and delete the OPK info all together - bet those lines solid up and confirm your O day! And yes I do agree with FF's O date! Think you had to catch it based on your info! :happydance:

Well just a lil update I'm CD20 today and still no sign of O, had an ultrasound done on CD18 as I had a really awful pain in my kidneys & lower abdo so they checked my ovaries as well to see if they find that I'd ovulated but nothing :( I had 1 dominant follie at 12mm the rest were between 9-11mm, so my eggies aren't growing all that fast at all :( and my lining is really really thin at 2mm and only 4weeks ago before I had AF it was a healthy 6mm.

Hoping this lil follie grows soon :( Or If I get my BFN I'll be in for surgery next month :(

has anyone had anovulatary cycle on soy? Or a longer cycle and O'd later?

Hi tinks- It sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time... This is my first soy cycle and it seems like it helped me back into a normal 27/28 day cycle- or at least I'm pretty sure I o'd cd 13. I hope it all works out for you and you don't need an op. I'm a Newbie so can't really comment on linings or follie size. Does your doc know you took soy? It might be worth mentioning just in case it is responsible for poor cycle- I heard it doesn't work for everyone and it could all get better next cycle?

I'm still waiting to test. Dh is insisting I hang out til day af is due... Bah humbug! 2 more days- can I wait it out? I'm not so sure... Lol. Got massive sweats and hot flushes yesterday and today; could that mean something? Apologies for the tmi but had a random bout of runny tummy 2 days ago... Pg, hormones for af or maybe a dodgy meal? Ahhh! As I mentioned before, this is driving me bonkers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->