Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks for the info mumof3wants5. You've left me thinking about the month I got my bfp with soy. It was my first month trying it and I remember having ewcm on a Friday & bd'ing Saturday but I never got a +opk until Monday morning and afternoon and we also bd'ing on that day.

Tinks I'm sorry you're not getting any joy with soy. I know about other ladies who never got to O or they even O later but it depends also on the amounts taken, the days and the woman. I'm afraid this isn't maths and what works for one may not work for another.

Anna2808 hang in there!! Not long to go!! Symptoms sound good!!

XX

I am using opk's again this month but only as a back up will rely more on what my body is saying. I am off on holiday in a couple of days so plan to bd every day if oh is up to the job. We don't currently live together so a bit difficult trying to plan specific trysts. We both work and live 45 mins from each other so really hoping that this month is the month. I am planning to use soft cups every other day as well as sasma conception fluid. I think I should ovulate on cd 11 which is the norm for me even with soy last month still ovulated on cd 11. Going to bd at least everyother day from now til next sunday. Really hoping that walls are thick as taking my ds and oh 16 year old daughter..... Wishing you all tons of baby dust xxxxx

hey gals I didnt ovulate last cycle so I thought Id try soy Cd's 2-6, and I just got my first high reading on my cbfm at cd10.... so FX, pray for me :D!!!!

Anna - CONGRATS!!!! Yeah!

:baby::bfp::baby:

Caity - make sure to BD like crazy! don't pay attention to your ticker - I bet soy shortens your cycle and you O today or tomorrow!

:dust::dust::dust:

As for me I got my crosshairs today so officially in the 2WW. My mom comes to visit for a week tomorrow so i will pass today with :laundry::dishes::iron: to get the house in order before :plane::jo: mom's plane lands - UGH! LOL

Anna - CONGRATS!!!! Yeah!

:baby::bfp::baby:

Caity - make sure to BD like crazy! don't pay attention to your ticker - I bet soy shortens your cycle and you O today or tomorrow!

:dust::dust::dust:

As for me I got my crosshairs today so officially in the 2WW. My mom comes to visit for a week tomorrow so i will pass today with :laundry::dishes::iron: to get the house in order before :plane::jo: mom's plane lands - UGH! LOL

welcome to the looooonnngggg wait in the tww:coffee: lol oh and i tried to take out my +opk on my chart but it still has dotted lines:shrug: oh well i now believe that i Od on cd14 because my temp is still rising....the soy actually made me O early atleast between 3-6 days!! oh and have fun with your mom being in town for a whole week:haha: my mom only lives 30 mins away.....:dohh:

Well just a lil update I'm CD20 today and still no sign of O, had an ultrasound done on CD18 as I had a really awful pain in my kidneys & lower abdo so they checked my ovaries as well to see if they find that I'd ovulated but nothing :( I had 1 dominant follie at 12mm the rest were between 9-11mm, so my eggies aren't growing all that fast at all :( and my lining is really really thin at 2mm and only 4weeks ago before I had AF it was a healthy 6mm.

Hoping this lil follie grows soon :( Or If I get my BFN I'll be in for surgery next month :(

has anyone had anovulatary cycle on soy? Or a longer cycle and O'd later?

:hugs: tell ur eggie to get its butt in gear, grow and come out already!! tell that eggie u dont have all month to wait:coffee:
sorry things arent going too well right now, like madrid said unfortunately soy doesnt not work the same for every single person, different people=different outcomes! sending loads of :dust: :dust: to cover you!

My update!
So with FMU today, I took a dip stick IC (20miu) and I believe I saw a faint positive! Then it faded :( SO, I took another with same urine and it seemed to be a BFN.
Then, I decided to take a FRER, and it seems to be a BFN, but because I'm a nut - I did ONE MORE IC using SMU and see another faint line?

Is it possible that some ICs in a batch are ultra sensitive? more sensitive than a FRER? I took a pic and will post soon.
I'm not convinced yet!

How many dpo are you? Can you please post the pics?

How many dpo are you? Can you please post the pics?

I could be anywhere between 9 and 12dpo. Most likely 10 or 11 though.

This pic:
https://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff380/emmore/IMG_6951.jpg

Is the last IC I took and the line showed within 5 minutes of taking the test. It has since disappeared. Do you see a hint of anything? I do a bit. I've never gotten lines or evaps on these ICs before and I've taken gazillions in the past year!

This pic:
https://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff380/emmore/IMG_6952.jpg

is the FRER, this pic is taken an hour after I took the test! I do not see anything, so if you do...it might be an evap, or maybe my hopes should come up!?

I took soy this cycle and got my first ever smiley face yesterday! We dtd last night and the night before so I'm hoping we caught the egg. My bbs are soooo sore (have been since last night) which I've never had before either so I'm hoping that's a positive sign too...

Fingers crossed for all the soy babies

Skippin I think I can see like a super faint line in the strip one. Try tomorrow again with fmu & it should be darker even if it's only slightly darker. My first +hpt was super faint as yours & I was 10dpo si fx'd fir you.
X

Sadly, the witch got me this morning at 18dpo according to FF but I think I was only 10dpo based on cervix position.

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10! Plus my temps were all over the place pre-ovulation when they aren't usually). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that. Not sure if the doctor is going to prescribe the clomid or not and unsure if I'll take it either way...kinda wanting to go all natural for a while.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well.

garden-:flower: sorry that the witch got u!!! grrrrr sometimes i hate her! but it sounds like you are going to stay positive which is a good thing!!!! hopefully when u do decide to try again everything is in order and u get that :bfp:
:dust: for when u need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->